• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

Ann Coulter says Andrew Breitbart was 'set up.' Was he?

• YES

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • NO, don't be ridiculous

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • I don't know

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Anne Coulter is a fool. Breitbart knew exactly what he was doing when I submitted that video to FoxNews. He's said so himself that he did it to show that the NAACP was racist, but instead what the video showed was:

1. Shirley Sherrod was a guest speaker at a NAACP fundraiser; to date we still don't know if she's a member or not, but even if she is her speech wasn't about segregation or anti-white.

2. She spoke on racial unity which obviously goes counter to the message Breitbart was trying to convince the public was the NAACPs agenda.

Who said he submitted the video to Fox news?

You missed number 3 in which she admitted to performing racism against whites. This brings to question her actions both in the private and public sector. How many people did she fail to help or didn't fully help because of her own racism against whites? We will truly never know.

You obviously haven't seen her comments in context.

You missed number 3 in which she admitted to performing racism against whites. This brings to question her actions both in the private and public sector. How many people did she fail to help or didn't fully help because of her own racism against whites? We will truly never know.

Woman tells a story of her overcoming her own racism, and uses it to help others confront their own racism in an effort to improve, and the far right spins it as "woman is racist OMG!"

Woman tells a story of her overcoming her own racism, and uses it to help others confront their own racism in an effort to improve, and the far right spins it as "woman is racist OMG!"

Thank you for agreeing with me that she did do racism against whites.

I did and she admitted to being a racist to a white farmer 20 odd years ago. Again, this doesn't answer my question.

:rofl, obviously you didn't...

:rofl, obviously you didn't...

<snip>

Obviously I did since she says that she failed to use her full authority to help a white farmer because she thought that he was racist towards her 20 odd years ago. She admitted to being a racist at that time. Now my question pertains to what happened between that incident 20 plus years ago and today. How many people did she fail to do her job for because she let her bigotry get in the way?

Thank you for agreeing with me that she did do racism against whites.

Do you have any point to this, other than trying to condemn a woman who is better than 99.9 % of America?

Do you have any point to this, other than trying to condemn a woman who is better than 99.9 % of America?

Yeah, I do and that's to get an answer to the question I first posed.

She didn't even fail that white farmer becasue she let bigotry get in the way.

Uhuh, that's why she said that she didn't use her full power of her office to help him, but sent him 'to his own kind'. Her words not mine.

She helped him save his farm.

No, she didn't do anything to help that farmer. She sent him to a white lawyer and didn't use her position to help that farmer at all. Her own racism prevented her. If you call that help then I would hate to see what not helping is to you.

Obviously I did since she says that she failed to use her full authority to help a white farmer because she thought that he was racist towards her 20 odd years ago. She admitted to being a racist at that time. Now my question pertains to what happened between that incident 20 plus years ago and today. How many people did she fail to do her job for because she let her bigotry get in the way?

No, you didn't, ovbiously. You've seen the edited clips. I'll make it easy on you, start at 16:30 and watch through 21:00.

No, she didn't do anything to help that farmer. She sent him to a white lawyer and didn't use her position to help that farmer at all. Her own racism prevented her. If you call that help then I would hate to see what not helping is to you.

Eloise spooner, the owner of that farm, thinks you are wrong.

No, you didn't, ovbiously. You've seen the edited clips. I'll make it easy on you, start at 16:30 and watch through 21:00.

Does she or does she not admit on tape that she failed to use the powers of her office to help a white farmer because of her own racism? How many people has she failed to help because of her racism?

I thought you said that you had seen the unedited version? Your statement here suggests otherwise.

Eloise spooner, the owner of that farm, thinks you are wrong.

I could care less what Eloise Spooner thinks. I have my own opinions on this matter, but then I forgot blacks can't be racist.

I thought you said that you had seen the unedited version? Your statement here suggests otherwise.

Did she or did she not admit that she didn't use the full powers of her office to help a white farmer? It's a simple yes or no answer.

Does she or does she not admit on tape that she failed to use the powers of her office to help a white farmer because of her own racism? How many people has she failed to help because of her racism?

What office did she hold when the story about the white farmer took place?

Did she or did she not admit that she didn't use the full powers of her office to help a white farmer? It's a simple yes or no answer.

She wasn't "in office". She helped the white farmer as much as she could. I'm sorry you refuse to watch the unedited clip to hear the context and whole story.

That's on you man.

What office did she hold when the story about the white farmer took place?

She worked for Southern Cooperative/Land Assistance Fund. From the video transcript, "And here I was faced with having to help a white person save their land. So, I didn't give him the full force of what I could do. I did enough so that when he" She admits to her racist act. How many other people did she fail to 'give the full force of what she could do'?

Back
Top Bottom