• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ann Coulter Praises Biden

MrWonka

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Trump REPEATEDLY demanded that we bring our soldiers home, but only President Biden had the balls to do it.
Thank you, President Biden, for keeping a promise Trump made, but then abandoned when he got to office.
Who would have ever thought Ann Coulter of all people would be the one to actually set the record straight and tell the truth about the Afghanistan War Exit?

First, Alex Jones, now this... You just love to see it.

If this surprises you, you haven't been paying attention.
btw, enjoy Coulter. She's all yours.

can we let Trump have Twitter to tweet at Coulter only?

Many on the far and libertarian wings hated the Afghanistan war.

Coulter was always clear about how she felt.

Coulter is a loose cannon who has attacked the Circus Peanut before.

And as crazy as she is she knows a con artist when she sees it.

If this surprises you, you haven't been paying attention.
btw, enjoy Coulter. She's all yours.
You just have to know Coulter keeps an automatic knife with her at all times. Excuse yourself midway through the first drink before dinner, and never look back.

Who would have ever thought Ann Coulter of all people would be the one to actually set the record straight and tell the truth about the Afghanistan War Exit?

I'm confused. Trump set the withdrawal date as May 2021. Biden following Trump's lead did not get out until Aug 31, but somehow Coulter thinks that Biden should be praised? Just more a**backward thought process.

I'm confused. Trump set the withdrawal date as May 2021. Biden following Trump's lead did not get out until Aug 31, but somehow Coulter thinks that Biden should be praised?
Trump and the rest of the Republican party who praised Trump when he initially made the decision are now doing everything in their power to destroy Biden now that he has followed through.
So either Trump and the entire Republican party were lying about wanting to get out before, or they're lying about wanting to stay right now.

Ann Coulter has certainly changed her stance on the neoconservative agenda, like most conservatives of that era. The lesson really being not that they're telling the truth now, but that they've never had a coherent ideology to begin with. It could flip again tomorrow and no one would bat an eyelash.

Trump and the rest of the Republican party who praised Trump when he initially made the decision are now doing everything in their power to destroy Biden now that he has followed through.
So either Trump and the entire Republican party were lying about wanting to get out before, or they're lying about wanting to stay right now.
Biden did not follow through with Trump's plan. He made his own failed plan and is just trying to blame Trump and everything else for its utter failure.

Trump REPEATEDLY demanded that we bring our soldiers home, but only President Biden had the balls to do it.
Thank you, President Biden, for keeping a promise Trump made, but then abandoned when he got to office.
Wow, she must have copied my posts and tweeted them.

If I was orange, I would sue!

Biden did not follow through with Trump's plan. He made his own failed plan and is just trying to blame Trump and everything else for its utter failure.

How on earth is it failed? We are out of that cesspool.

Not true.

Would you accept 13 reasons why it was a failure?

I have zero interest in copy and paste propaganda.

You should not be reduced to such tactics, that is on you.

Back
Top Bottom