• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ann Coulter is bad for conservatives

mistermain

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I know some of my fellow conservatives will grill me for this, but I must say that Ann Coulter is a liability to all right wingers. She is everything that the liberals claim is wrong with conservatives. Coulter is arrogant, stuck up, condescending, and overall a bitch. She gives a black eye to all conservatives, and is a poor representative of us.

Originally posted by mistermain:
I know some of my fellow conservatives will grill me for this, but I must say that Ann Coulter is a liability to all right wingers. She is everything that the liberals claim is wrong with conservatives. Coulter is arrogant, stuck up, condescending, and overall a bitch. She gives a black eye to all conservatives, and is a poor representative of us.
She probably went to Milliken, that psycho-bitch!

From the Weekly Standard

Limbaugh, more than anyone, is responsible for beginning what might be called the Coulterization of the American right. Conservatism as partisan sport--the opposite of principled, ideological debate--has become major entertainment and helped debase much right-aisle political debate into an undifferentiated noise of team-rooting.

Simon W. Moon said:
From the Weekly Standard

Limbaugh, more than anyone, is responsible for beginning what might be called the Coulterization of the American right. Conservatism as partisan sport--the opposite of principled, ideological debate--has become major entertainment and helped debase much right-aisle political debate into an undifferentiated noise of team-rooting.

I can't stand partisan talk radio, left or right. Limbaugh and Hannity are certainly the worst offenders on the right. I choose to listen to Savage, or Michael Medved. Savage is crazy, but he's good entertainment, and Medved is just crazy intelligent.

Billo_Really said:
She probably went to Milliken, that psycho-bitch!

I wish that were the case Billo, because that would explain everything.

mistermain said:
I can't stand partisan talk radio, left or right. Limbaugh and Hannity are certainly the worst offenders on the right. I choose to listen to Savage, or Michael Medved. Savage is crazy, but he's good entertainment, and Medved is just crazy intelligent.

Yup...I've before that Hannity, Coulter, Limbaugh, and Savage "hurt the cause"...but, as always, its the squeaky wheel that gets the oil...

Medved...Heard the name...haven't heard the talk...

I think Limbaugh is at least funny and entertaining. It says something that Air America is mostly just airing Rush Limbaugh clips to disagree with him. Coulter just sort of takes an extreme viewpoint and when she's on TV debating it always ends up being a shouting match over something stupid.

Hey, whatever you want to say about Coulter, one very important thing to remember...She's a babe!:spank:

Connecticutter said:
I think Limbaugh is at least funny and entertaining. It says something that Air America is mostly just airing Rush Limbaugh clips to disagree with him.

I wish we had Air America where I live. I listen to it whenever I'm in Phoenix. That station makes me lmao. They are a total joke. Some of their top rated shows are hosted by Jeanine Garafolo (fledgling actor), Jerry Springer (scumbag talk show host), and Chuck D (of Public Enemy fame, can't really say anything bad about Chuck, except that he is certainly on the extreme left side of the spectrum). So I guess conservative talk radio could do much worse.

I am a conservative and i completely agree. I do agree with many things she says, but a lot of things she say is just plain stupid. For example she said "We should goto every Arab nation that celebrated that 9/11 happened and kill there leaders and convert them to Christianity"

G-d bless Ann Coulter.... the libs hate her cause she's right & has the guts to say what she means.

mistermain said:

I couldn't agree more. She's also got no brain in her head. I heard that she earlier said that "we should nuke North Korea just for fun...so we can show the world that we mean business."

-FK

Ann Coulter is the bane of my ****ing existance. When ever I hear her talking, I just want to punch a baby. Never in my life have I heard such **** being spewed, and so many people lapping it up like animals. Ann Coulter is an upper class bitch, who thinks she has the meaning of life figured out. Although, she fails to recognize that if she got her way we'd be living in a country that has a frightening resemblance to Mossoulini(sp?) Italy.

**** Ann Coulter.

Oh, and Ann Coulter isn't a babe. She's, in fact, a man.

Attachments

• coulter.jpg
    coulter.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 13
This from liberals who say that conservatives are mean.... so typical

cnredd said:
Yup...I've before that Hannity, Coulter, Limbaugh, and Savage "hurt the cause"...but, as always, its the squeaky wheel that gets the oil...

Medved...Heard the name...haven't heard the talk...

He's a film critic. I remember back in the day his condemnation of any movie that wasn't targeted for seven year olds. Fascinating insights I am sure.

tr1414 said:
G-d bless Ann Coulter.... the libs hate her cause she's right & has the guts to say what she means.

G-d? Who's that?

Yeah, we hate her cause she's so, so very right. Doesn't take all that much guts to spew ridiculous rhetoric and rake in the cash. Look at the wrestling industry. A venue she is much more well-suited for than journalism.

mixedmedia said:
G-d? Who's that?

Yeah, we hate her cause she's so, so very right. Doesn't take all that much guts to spew ridiculous rhetoric and rake in the cash. Look at the wrestling industry. A venue she is much more well-suited for than journalism.

So sad... why is it that liberals make fun of & don't belive in G-d. Makes you wonder....

mistermain said:

Seems to me that definition could apply to both ends of the political spectrum.

Originally posted by tr1414:
Ann Coulter is a psycho-bitch that needs to shut her god-damn mouth. People that look to her for leadership don't have the balls to be a man.

Originally posted by tr1414:
So sad... why is it that liberals make fun of & don't belive in G-d. Makes you wonder....
Like your anywhere near God with the way you talk. Your about as far away from God as one could possibly be and not be in Hell.

tr1414 said:

I wasn't making fun of God, dude. I was just making a play on your unusual use of a dash instead of an "o." What are o's not good enough for the word God now? Have o's been judged to have too much liberal bias? Or maybe it's some kind of inside joke I'm not in on. Whatever.

Why is it liberals make fun and don't believe in God? Ever heard of the Sojourners? Why is it that conservatives have to believe that their political opponents are always the polar opposites of themselves? Is it just a lack of imagination or is it an inability to encompass such "greyness" in the world? Many liberals are very devout Christians. If you took your head out of the ass of Ann Coulter and other right-wing sycophants you might be able to make some assertions of your own that reflect some measure of reality.

I'm feeling a little bitchy today, sorry, I have a cold......I will regret this post in the morning.

I guess it's cause you libs are so much smarter than conservatives.... give me a break. & this billo guy... your a real tough guy... on your keyboard. Another no life lib with a big mouth

I am Not Republican But I believe they should have their say too but, I agree that Coulter is really....A Bad Human Being, Arrogant On The News Openly is a very bad thing, and such insulting words that add rhetoric to a logical argument makes it sad indeed.

tr1414 said:
I guess it's cause you libs are so much smarter than conservatives.... give me a break. & this billo guy... your a real tough guy... on your keyboard. Another no life lib with a big mouth

No life lib with a big mouth? Wow, I'm so hurt.

So what relevant point where you trying to make on this thread anyway? Seriously. I'd like to know. 'Cause I think I missed it. Do you seriously think that a woman who advocates murder and torture is a benefit to American society? To the American ethic? Come on, call a jackass a jackass and be done with it. There are after all, plenty of folks on the right who speak a plainer and more elevated dialogue. Do you think Jerry Springer should be the poster boy for family therapy in America, too?

I say this for your own benefit, tr. Let the idiot shrink into obscurity where she belongs.

Back
Top Bottom