• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ann Coulter is bad for conservatives

AlbqOwl said:
The only good reviews Michael Moore has gotten are from the far leftwing media sources and Hollywood who is unabashedly anti-anything-conservative. And based on your self-admitted 'tangent' on the sins and failings of conservatives, I won't bother spending time coming up with the reviews panning Moore that you can most certainly look up for yourself.

I don't find anything that I wrote that suggests that he has 'ruined lives'. Frankly he has insufficient credibility to do anyone much harm. Your phrasing it that way would suggest that you read into text what you wish to be there.

I accept your self-admitted 'tangent' as what you believe, and because of the unsubstantiated opinions regarding who and what conservatives are, it does seem to explain why you are so enamored with Michael Moore who uses the same sorts of unsubstantiated opinion in his (cough) journalistic efforts that parallel your point of view.

Both of you are quite clear in what you think and what you believe. You are both quite entitled to your opinions. Neither of you can claim authority by virtue of having supported those opinions.

I am not claiming authority. I am speaking my mind. And, sorry, but I don't see much coming out of the mouths of conservative Americans to make me believe otherwise. I am a pretty open-minded person. I agree with the right on some matters. I don't agree with the far-left on many matters. What I really don't like is how the right veritably LEAPS to discredit ANYONE who speaks out against their principles yet will abide the unethical mouthings of people of like Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and others who obviously make their living from enforcing the paranoid fears of the remnants of America's bigots. I don't understand that. It is NOT the same as what Michael Moore does. Whether you want to admit it in public or not.

And where was the right's outcry against Moore before he made Fahrenheit 911? I have followed his career since Roger & Me. Why is it now that the right wants to examine his former work? Why do I think it is? Because the right had no problem with Michael Moore until he took aim at their president, that's why. Because as long as he wasn't getting too "personal" they could care less what he had to say. The man had two television shows largely saying the same things and pointing out the same hypocricies he's pointing out now. Through three presidencies, including Clinton's, his agenda has been a social one that questions the status quo. Anyone who simply compares him to the halfwit talking head we've been talking about on this thread simply don't know what they are talking about.

im a conservative and i dont like ann coulter. But all u liberal should be quiet because for every ann coulter we have theres like 20 liberals celebrities saying even dumber stuff.

The only good reviews Michael Moore has gotten are from the far leftwing media sources and Hollywood who is unabashedly anti-anything-conservative. And based on your self-admitted 'tangent' on the sins and failings of conservatives, I won't bother spending time coming up with the reviews panning Moore that you can most certainly look up for yourself.

And the only bad reviews he's gotten are from far right media sources? Now thats just plain stupid. People don't base reviews on politics they base it on content.There isn't any big conspiracy here. Michael Moore made a good documentary so, as a result, he got good reviews. Of course you don't like it cause you don't agree with it but many people do like it and you have to admit that it is a great piece of work, however way you put it.

mixedmedia said:
I am not claiming authority. I am speaking my mind. And, sorry, but I don't see much coming out of the mouths of conservative Americans to make me believe otherwise. I am a pretty open-minded person. I agree with the right on some matters. I don't agree with the far-left on many matters. What I really don't like is how the right veritably LEAPS to discredit ANYONE who speaks out against their principles yet will abide the unethical mouthings of people of like Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and others who obviously make their living from enforcing the paranoid fears of the remnants of America's bigots. I don't understand that. It is NOT the same as what Michael Moore does. Whether you want to admit it in public or not.

And where was the right's outcry against Moore before he made Fahrenheit 911? I have followed his career since Roger & Me. Why is it now that the right wants to examine his former work? Why do I think it is? Because the right had no problem with Michael Moore until he took aim at their president, that's why. Because as long as he wasn't getting too "personal" they could care less what he had to say. The man had two television shows largely saying the same things and pointing out the same hypocricies he's pointing out now. Through three presidencies, including Clinton's, his agenda has been a social one that questions the status quo. Anyone who simply compares him to the halfwit talking head we've been talking about on this thread simply don't know what they are talking about.

Very Good Points, People Will Accept Whatever people who support their views for whatever reason, but will immediatly attack anyone opposed.

thapcballa said:
im a conservative and i dont like ann coulter. But all u liberal should be quiet because for every ann coulter we have theres like 20 liberals celebrities saying even dumber stuff.

I understand this, I really do, but Ann Coulter is not a celebrity. Well yes she is, but she is not a performing artist...well, yeah, I guess she is that too. My point is that she is carted around our tv networks as an authoritative voice representing a large segment of the American population which is not the same as Janeane Garafaolo and Ben Affleck speaking out on their own personal politics.

Which brings up a question: If she were an actress or a singer, would the right take her as seriously? Or would she then be discredited for her primary occupation?

Christopher Hitchens is a liberal I admire and read often. He and I disagree on much, but he doesn't say something without credible support for his opinion, and I appreciate his take on things whether or not I agree with him.

In the following, he and I agree:

. . .With Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11, however, an entirely new note has been struck. Here we glimpse a possible fusion between the turgid routines of MoveOn.org and the filmic standards, if not exactly the filmic skills, of Sergei Eisenstein or Leni Riefenstahl.

To describe this film as dishonest and demagogic would almost be to promote those terms to the level of respectability. To describe this film as a piece of crap would be to run the risk of a discourse that would never again rise above the excremental. To describe it as an exercise in facile crowd-pleasing would be too obvious. Fahrenheit 9/11 is a sinister exercise in moral frivolity, crudely disguised as an exercise in seriousness. It is also a spectacle of abject political cowardice masking itself as a demonstration of "dissenting" bravery. . .

Read the whole article here:
http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/

I Read the article, but to me it doesn't seem too trustworthy, mainly because of the personal attacks at the beginning, but yes many Democrats/liberals are flip floppers, which Psychology states is bad for Public Image and persuasion, but one must change their views if contradictory evidence comes up, Yet i agree it is strange he now says "Osama is guilty" when before he said different, perhaps he is trying to get his support levels back up, but unsuccesfully. Yet one part made me upset:

"6) The American lives lost in Afghanistan have been wasted. (This I divine from the fact that this supposedly "antiwar" film is dedicated ruefully to all those killed there, as well as in Iraq.)"

I disagree with his interpretation that Moore says the lives were wasted in afgahnastan, I think he's simply calling for universal peace, as war is bad in general...

Quote: "The president is also captured in a well-worn TV news clip, on a golf course, making a boilerplate response to a question on terrorism and then asking the reporters to watch his drive. Well, that's what you get if you catch the president on a golf course. If Eisenhower had done this, as he often did, it would have been presented as calm statesmanship. If Clinton had done it, as he often did, it would have shown his charm."

Seems Pretty True, But Presidents need to learn to keep their mouths shut when they arent thinking.

Quote: "Thus, in spite of the film's loaded bias against the work of the mind, you can grasp even while watching it that Michael Moore has just said, in so many words, the one thing that no reflective or informed person can possibly believe: that Saddam Hussein was no problem. No problem at all. Now look again at the facts I have cited above. If these things had been allowed to happen under any other administration, you can be sure that Moore and others would now glibly be accusing the president of ignoring, or of having ignored, some fairly unmistakable "warnings.""

He Never even mentions saddam other than 2 pictures of him, Yet It is recorded that in the 1990's Saddam stopped much of his reign of terror, that most of his 1.25 million murders were in the 1970s - 1991 or so, Not during those 10 years. One should be able to forgive people...Even if they are monsters, More bloodshed wont quel the old bloodshed. Because of this war, 112,000-252,000 More People are Dead that would have likely survived if there was no war.

So does this prove to you that not all left wing media gives good reviews to Michael Moore? This is one mans opinion, same as any other review of his films. He obviously doesn't like the movie and doesn't like Michael Moore either. He reviewed the film and he didn't like it but that doesn't prove any sort of point at all because its just a review of a movie.

AlbqOwl said:
Christopher Hitchens is a liberal I admire and read often. He and I disagree on much, but he doesn't say something without credible support for his opinion, and I appreciate his take on things whether or not I agree with him.

In the following, he and I agree:

Read the whole article here:
http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/

Christopher Hitchens, eh? You admire him because he supports the war in Iraq? Were you an admirer of his during the Reagan years? Christopher Hitchens is an iconoclast and I admire him, too. But certainly the right has as much reason to hate him as much as they do Michael Moore. If not more.

That said, while I don't totally disagree with his summation of Fahrenheit, a movie I don't purport to be Moore's best, I think he goes a little overboard in his critique. If the movie had not been such a touchstone released at such a sensitive time, I am sure he would not have been so eager to dissect it so thoroughly. I'm not going to sit here and defend Fahrenheit 911 as the epitome of objective journalism, nor have I attempted to in my former posts. My point is that the invective aimed at him is as opportunistic and personally motivated as the movie itself.

And besides, the guy made a movie he didn't invade a country. If Michael Moore can be questioned and targeted so fiercely for his questionable journalism, why then is it so unpatriotic and out of line to ask questions about our reasoning for going to Iraq? Both sides see holes in the other's reasoning, why is only appropriate for one side to ask the questions?

FinnMacCool said:
So does this prove to you that not all left wing media gives good reviews to Michael Moore? This is one mans opinion, same as any other review of his films. He obviously doesn't like the movie and doesn't like Michael Moore either. He reviewed the film and he didn't like it but that doesn't prove any sort of point at all because its just a review of a movie.

Well I already knew that.

The Truth-Bringer said:
Yet i agree it is strange he now says "Osama is guilty" when before he said different, perhaps he is trying to get his support levels back up, but unsuccesfully.

Hey! Thanks for chipping in!

I interpreted his debate with Hitchens not to say that bin Laden was not guilty but only to assert that the American justice assumes innocence until proven guilty. I think he meant that if we forsook the basic principles our country was built on under dire circumstances against non-Americans, then we could find ourselves on a slippery slope of compromise and the consequent loss of our own constitutional rights. And from what I've seen over the past few years, I think he had a point.

To whomever commented that Christ Hitchins opened with a personal attack, he didn't. He addressed strictly the message, not the messenger.

And those trying to dodge now saying that F11 Fahrenheit was 'just a movie', Moore doesn't market his stuff as movies. He markets them as documentaries. His award at Cannes was in the documentary category. The 'it was just entertainment' defense simply won't wash.

Re Moore's journalistic integrity, here are some more links. I can put these up all day, but these should make the point:

This Spinsanity piece was backed up in FactCheck.org
http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20021119.html

This one adds some additional insights re international opinions
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A46304-2004Jul13.html

This one is almost sympathetic to Moore
http://www.dissentmagazine.org/menutest/articles/sp03/mattson.htm

The source here (Fox News) will be considered biased by some. The quotation, however, is verifiable. Fox is just the first place I found it.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,124168,00.html

CJ is pretty pedantic sometimes, but generally gets their facts straight.
http://www.city-journal.org/html/13_3_michael_moore.html

Some of Moore’s journalism is so faulty that even the more liberal mainstream press couldn’t stomach it and commented
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5335853/site/newsweek

Now put up if you can links showing Ann Coulter’s errors of fact, misrepresentations, or anything like that. You can find lots of stuff attacking her personally or criticism of her style. But you’ll have a hard time finding any verifiable evidence that she doesn’t use good journalism.

Evidence Rarely Means ANything, Evidence can be faked, or burned, etc. As in the case with history, mediocore historians base it on the documents, but the Best Historians make interpretations.

AlbqOwl said:
To whomever commented that Christ Hitchins opened with a personal attack, he didn't. He addressed strictly the message, not the messenger.

And those trying to dodge now saying that F11 Fahrenheit was 'just a movie', Moore doesn't market his stuff as movies. He markets them as documentaries. His award at Cannes was in the documentary category. The 'it was just entertainment' defense simply won't wash.

Re Moore's journalistic integrity, here are some more links. I can put these up all day, but these should make the point:

This Spinsanity piece was backed up in FactCheck.org
http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20021119.html

This one adds some additional insights re international opinions
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A46304-2004Jul13.html

This one is almost sympathetic to Moore
http://www.dissentmagazine.org/menutest/articles/sp03/mattson.htm

The source here (Fox News) will be considered biased by some. The quotation, however, is verifiable. Fox is just the first place I found it.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,124168,00.html

CJ is pretty pedantic sometimes, but generally gets their facts straight.
http://www.city-journal.org/html/13_3_michael_moore.html

Some of Moore’s journalism is so faulty that even the more liberal mainstream press couldn’t stomach it and commented
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5335853/site/newsweek

Now put up if you can links showing Ann Coulter’s errors of fact, misrepresentations, or anything like that. You can find lots of stuff attacking her personally or criticism of her style. But you’ll have a hard time finding any verifiable evidence that she doesn’t use good journalism.

I will read these links and respond later. I'm feeling the deep end of my cold right now. Just wanted for now to clarify that just because I called Fahrenheit a movie, doesn't mean that it is not in my definition a documentary. It is a documentary, and documentaries are not by definition completely objective.

I have a whole list of Anne Coulter quotes. Here's a few.

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

"Clinton is in love with the erect penis."---This Evening with Judith Regan, Fox News Channel 2/6/00

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George, 7/99

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

That woman is insane.:lol: No one should take her seriously and if anyone is reading her books then I hope its for pure entertainment purposes.

zero18 said:
I have a whole list of Anne Coulter quotes. Here's a few.

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

"Clinton is in love with the erect penis."---This Evening with Judith Regan, Fox News Channel 2/6/00

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George, 7/99

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

That woman is insane.:lol: No one should take her seriously and if anyone is reading her books then I hope its for pure entertainment purposes.

Of course you can verify that these are actual Ann Coulter quotes? There are an awful lot of bogus Ann Coulter quote sites out there.

Originally posted by zero18

I am almost ashamed to admit it, but I agree with this statement. IMO, we need to get rid of all of our electoral and polling systems, because they are completely unreflective of the majority's views. Votes only have a good effect when there is equal knowledge and intellicect. (Not the case with conservative voters:smile: ) Copernicus was condenmed by a majority of incompetent people because he was the only one at that time who had a high level of comprehension. The church- or the majority that were drinking their kool-aid, believed that the Earth was the center of the universe, this turned out to be wrong. As we now know, the minority, Copernicus, was right when he said that the Earth revolved around the sun.

When the first cars were invented, if we asked everyone to put it to vote to see if we would use them, the majority, who knew nothing about cars and prefered to stay encrusted in their out-dated beliefs, would have voted them down,and we would still be riding around in horse and buggy.

Last edited:

Great idea. While were at it, bring back the draft & close the borders.

Why not READ Ann Coulter's books, not fake **** from far left web sites.

Originally posted by tr1414:

Great idea. While were at it, bring back the draft & close the borders.

Why not READ Ann Coulter's books, not fake **** from far left web sites.
Your a closet liberal, aren't you?

Originally posted by tr1414:
Well YOU would know a lot about closets....
Salaam Malekim, my brother.

Back to the subject?

Although Rush Limbaugh has been speaking of "feminazis" for decades, I had no real understanding of that concept until I became exposed to Ms. Colulter.

Okay, I read the links, for the most part. Although at least two them
seemed to be condescending biographies of his life and career.

Here are a few on the darling Ms. Coulter:

http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20010716.html

http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20030630.html

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0111.coulterwisdom.html

And here are the quotes from the last one. And you're going to tell me that Michael Moore is as guilty of manipulation and lying as this psychotic bitch?Give me a break. She ought to be locked up. Anyone who listens to this tripe and sees good sense and sound journalism outght to be kept away from all sharp, pointy things.

"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."---Rivera Live 8/2/99

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

The "backbone of the Democratic Party" is a "typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"---syndicated column 10/29/99

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're whores."---Salon.com 11/16/00

Juan Gonzales is "Cuba's answer to Joey Buttafuoco," a "miscreant," "sperm-donor," and a "poor man's Hugh Hefner."---Rivera Live 5/1/00

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97

"We're now at the point that it's beyond whether or not this guy is a horny hick. I really think it's a question of his mental stability. He really could be a lunatic. I think it is a rational question for Americans to ask whether their president is insane."---Equal Time

"It's enough [to be impeached] for the president to be a pervert."---The Case Against Bill Clinton, Coulter's 1998 book.

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."---Politically Incorrect 5/7/97

"If they have the one innocent person who has ever to be put to death this century out of over 7,000, you probably will get a good movie deal out of it."---MSNBC 7/27/97

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray. Learn to use guns."---Politically Incorrect, 12/18/97

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."---Hannity & Colmes 8/24/01

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Originally, I was the only female with long blonde hair. Now, they all have long blonde hair."---CapitolHillBlue.com 6/6/00

"I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't."---TV Guide 8/97

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

"I think [Whitewater]'s going to prevent the First Lady from running for Senate."---Rivera Live 3/12/99

"My track record is pretty good on predictions."---Rivera Live 12/8/98

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."---Washington Post 8/1/00

On Rep. Christopher Shays (d-CT) in deciding whether to run against him as a Libertarian candidate: "I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain."---Hartford Courant 6/25/99

"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism."---MSNBC 2/8/97

"You want to be careful not to become just a blowhard."---Washington Post 10/16/98

mixedmedia said:
Okay, I read the links, for the most part. Although at least two them
seemed to be condescending biographies of his life and career.

Here are a few on the darling Ms. Coulter:

http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20010716.html

http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20030630.html

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0111.coulterwisdom.html

And here are the quotes from the last one. And you're going to tell me that Michael Moore is as guilty of manipulation and lying as this psychotic bitch?Give me a break. She ought to be locked up. Anyone who listens to this tripe and sees good sense and sound journalism outght to be kept away from all sharp, pointy things.

"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."---Rivera Live 8/2/99

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

The "backbone of the Democratic Party" is a "typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"---syndicated column 10/29/99

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're whores."---Salon.com 11/16/00

Juan Gonzales is "Cuba's answer to Joey Buttafuoco," a "miscreant," "sperm-donor," and a "poor man's Hugh Hefner."---Rivera Live 5/1/00

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97

"We're now at the point that it's beyond whether or not this guy is a horny hick. I really think it's a question of his mental stability. He really could be a lunatic. I think it is a rational question for Americans to ask whether their president is insane."---Equal Time

"It's enough [to be impeached] for the president to be a pervert."---The Case Against Bill Clinton, Coulter's 1998 book.

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."---Politically Incorrect 5/7/97

"If they have the one innocent person who has ever to be put to death this century out of over 7,000, you probably will get a good movie deal out of it."---MSNBC 7/27/97

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray. Learn to use guns."---Politically Incorrect, 12/18/97

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."---Hannity & Colmes 8/24/01

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Originally, I was the only female with long blonde hair. Now, they all have long blonde hair."---CapitolHillBlue.com 6/6/00

"I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't."---TV Guide 8/97

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

"I think [Whitewater]'s going to prevent the First Lady from running for Senate."---Rivera Live 3/12/99

"My track record is pretty good on predictions."---Rivera Live 12/8/98

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."---Washington Post 8/1/00

On Rep. Christopher Shays (d-CT) in deciding whether to run against him as a Libertarian candidate: "I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain."---Hartford Courant 6/25/99

"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism."---MSNBC 2/8/97

"You want to be careful not to become just a blowhard."---Washington Post 10/16/98

Yeah that's a nice hatchet job on her, all taken out of context of course, and your remarks are personally directed (at Ann) without addressing my point that she is a competent journalist and Michael Moore is not. Both of their speaking styles and adjectives they use are sometimes out of line, yes. But whatever floats your boat. I don't see any constructive purpose of continuing the discussion, but it has been interesting.

Last edited:
You seem to have a problem with a women who tells it like it is or just speaks her mind. Why is that.... never mind I don't want to know

Back
Top Bottom