• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ann Coulter 2008

Would Ann Coulter make a good prez?

• Yes. Kill the liberals!

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No way. Save the liberals!

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • No but shes hot so I would vote for her anyways.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Yes. She is both sexy and authoritarian. What more could you ask for?

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
anncoulter.jpg

ann.jpg

OMG she would make the best president ever! Who agrees?

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0111.coulterwisdom.html
"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."---Rivera Live 8/2/99

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

The "backbone of the Democratic Party" is a "typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"---syndicated column 10/29/99

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're whores."---Salon.com 11/16/00

Juan Gonzales is "Cuba's answer to Joey Buttafuoco," a "miscreant," "sperm-donor," and a "poor man's Hugh Hefner."---Rivera Live 5/1/00

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George, 7/99

I really like that one. I wonder what her first act as president would be? round up all known liberals and liberal sympathizers and have them shot.

I like posting pictures of her I must admit.

Last edited:
FinnMacCool said:
anncoulter.jpg

http://truechristian.com/img/ann.jpg[/Quote]

OMG she would make the best president ever! Who agrees?

[url]http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0111.coulterwisdom.html[/url]
"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."---Rivera Live 8/2/99

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

The "backbone of the Democratic Party" is a "typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"---syndicated column 10/29/99

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're whores."---Salon.com 11/16/00

Juan Gonzales is "Cuba's answer to Joey Buttafuoco," a "miscreant," "sperm-donor," and a "poor man's Hugh Hefner."---Rivera Live 5/1/00

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

[B]"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George, 7/99[/B]

I really like that one. I wonder what her first act as president would be? round up all known liberals and liberal sympathizers and have them shot?[/QUOTE]

well she certainly is smarter than Bush and Kerry and Gore. But if she were nominated it would allow an interesting study. I remember seeing some study that claimed that 60% of the women who voted for Clinton in his two elections did so because they found him more sexually desireable than either BUSH I or Dole. Of course women tended to vote dem more than men do but still this was an interesting take.

Would male voters who normally wouldn't vote GOP vote for Coulter because she would be much hotter than Hillary?

I think they would. Especially ones that only think with their dicks but hey why not? She would make a funny president. I mean seriously who cares about this country anyways. Lets just vote for the person who will do the worst job just for kicks.

TurtleDude said:
Would male voters who normally wouldn't vote GOP vote for Coulter because she would be much hotter than Hillary?
If we were to strictly go on looks, I think male voters would vote for k.d.lang, Rosie O'Donnell, or Mama Cass's carcass over Hillary...

The only person Hillary could beat would be Helen Thomas...

FinnMacCool said:
I think they would. Especially ones that only think with their dicks but hey why not? She would make a funny president. I mean seriously who cares about this country anyways. Lets just vote for the person who will do the worst job just for kicks.

actually if you study her record (I actually have met her-several times at Cornell circa 1981-1983) and a couple years ago when she and Hannity spoke at Xavier University in Cincinnati, you would realize that she actually is very bright and the bombastic hyperbolic she uses to make lots of money may or may not be an accurate reflection of her actually beliefs.

She is far more qualified to be president than some of the mopes who have run in recent history. Carolyn Mosley Braun, Dennis KooKcinich come to mind and I would certainly vote for her over Hillary Kerry or Klatu Gorebot

cnredd said:
If we were to strictly go on looks, I think male voters would vote for k.d.lang, Rosie O'Donnell, or Mama Cass's carcass over Hillary...

The only person Hillary could beat would be Helen Thomas...

Hillary has the worst legs of any non obese woman I have ever seen. However, she would beat Donna Shalala or Janet Reno:mrgreen:

You make the call...

cnredd said:
You make the call...

they left out some of the DNC real beauties like the recently deceased Molly Yard (imagine a smaller feister version of Jabba the Hut) and Camilia Paglia-(imagine a larger version of Yard )

actually in all fairness the lady who lost to Mitt Romney for the governorship of Mass, Shannon O'Brien was in my class in college and she was quite a looker -at least circa 1977.

This woman who has nothing more but name calling as a career, ran in terror from a cream pie. I thought the current Coward in Chief going AWOL from a cushy ANG job was cowardly enough, but to be terrified of whipped cream. . . .

Typical Republican, all for sending OTHERS in harms way while they hide.

TurtleDude said:
they left out some of the DNC real beauties like the recently deceased Molly Yard (imagine a smaller feister version of Jabba the Hut) and Camilia Paglia-(imagine a larger version of Yard )

actually in all fairness the lady who lost to Mitt Romney for the governorship of Mass, Shannon O'Brien was in my class in college and she was quite a looker -at least circa 1977.

Oy vey, you guys don't want me to pull out the roster of good-looking democratic men in comparison to your fish-belly hued, tight-ass republican gentry in Washington do you?

Besides, cnredd, your cute little poster there takes a few liberties with the republican babes. Janine Turner? Bo Derek? Come on.....

Vandeervecken said:
This woman who has nothing more but name calling as a career, ran in terror from a cream pie. I thought the current Coward in Chief going AWOL from a cushy ANG job was cowardly enough, but to be terrified of whipped cream. . . .

Typical Republican, all for sending OTHERS in harms way while they hide.

lets see, you are at a podium delivering a speech and out of the blue some schmuck comes running at you trying to throw something in your face and you claim its cowardly to duck. As if you would have stood there and made no reflexive attempt to duck or evade the attack? Me I would have killed the fellow or at least hit him so hard in the throat he would still be in intensive care. She had no clue what the moron was trying to do and if an armed bodyguard would have shot him I guarantee it would have been ruled justifiable.

Since you hate Bush maybe if you try the same stunt when the President next speaks you can then claim Bush is a coward. I know how quick the Secret Service agents are, maybe you could learn something though it might be your last lesson

mixedmedia said:
Besides, cnredd, your cute little poster there takes a few liberties with the republican babes. Janine Turner? Bo Derek? Come on.....
Yeah, you're right...

Heaven forbid anyone comes around here and takes "liberties" with photos...right?

I guess it's no problem when the shoe is on the other foot?...Or is it just not OK when you use REAL photos instead of doctored stuff?...:roll:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=100705&postcount=7

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=100706&postcount=8

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=100790&postcount=13

Funny for my team?..Good...Funny for other team?...Complain...:roll:

cnredd said:
Yeah, you're right...

Heaven forbid anyone comes around here and takes "liberties" with photos...right?

I guess it's no problem when the shoe is on the other foot?...Or is it just not OK when you use REAL photos instead of doctored stuff?...:roll:

Hahaha. Pwned.

OKay I started this poll as a joke but I really think you guys are serious about voting for her so here goes. Are you absolutely nuts? I've read some of her stuff, even some of her quotes on the website and everything she does is based on generalizations and not facts or reason. She is almost like an exaggerated version of the average conservative voter who doesn't care about politics. Shes good for showmanship but seriously. . .

cnredd said:
Yeah, you're right...

:rofl Do you have a photographic memory for everything posted here, cnredd?

Point taken.

but mine were really funny......

mixedmedia said:
:rofl Do you have a photographic memory for everything posted here, cnredd?

Point taken.

but mine were really funny......
Just used standard logic...

I noticed you commented on a Conservative picture taking liberties, so I just went to the "Anti-Bush Photos" thread to see if you were equally critical of the photos from the other side of the aisle...

Lo and behold I saw that not only were you NOT critical, but you engaged in the same type of activity...

Using REAL photos is alot better than cartoons or photoshopped pictures...Any 5 year old can do that...rarely will I find one that actually provides anything more than a roll of the eyes...

There are exceptions....I personally like this one...It has to do with HOW he's saying things, and not taking anything out of context, which most cropped photos do...

Attachments

• GoreOnFire.jpg
    GoreOnFire.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
FinnMacCool said:
It's owned misspelled. Its a very very very dumb way of saying 'I'm better then you or hes better then you'

It's cliche like LOL...or LMAO...or FMIADS. Just net lingo. And I don't think I am better than you, just better than Finn. :spin: :rofl :2wave:

cnredd said:
Just used standard logic...

I noticed you commented on a Conservative picture taking liberties, so I just went to the "Anti-Bush Photos" thread to see if you were equally critical of the photos from the other side of the aisle...

Lo and behold I saw that not only were you NOT critical, but you engaged in the same type of activity...

Using REAL photos is alot better than cartoons or photoshopped pictures...Any 5 year old can do that...rarely will I find one that actually provides anything more than a roll of the eyes...

There are exceptions....I personally like this one...It has to do with HOW he's saying things, and not taking anything out of context, which most cropped photos do...

but you see, I find that one funny too......hehehehehehehehhe

I was just poking fun, dude, lighten up

mixedmedia said:

I mean seriously, I'm still laughing

mixedmedia said:

Who said I wasn't being light about it?

You asked if I had a photographic memory and responded with an explanation...That's it!...Don't look too deep....

I think I've proven overwhemingly on this forum that my funnybone is alive and well...:2wave:

And?

Proof that one can never be too busy and smart to make a pit stop at Glamour Shots?

Back
Top Bottom