• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Animal Cruelty Death Camp and Sharia Stock Exchange? Hmm...

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Further evidence of the Islamification of Britain comes with this latest news of the development of Britain's first halal torture complex and Islamic finance centre:

Eurabia’s First Halal Industrial Park, Islamic Stock Exchange Planned Creeping Sharia

I thought these Muslims were supposed to be the most successfully integrated! I suppose yes, if the criteria for that is the government assisting their self-ghettoisation. No better way to be compatible than to create your own system to 'integrate' into!

If they want to guzzle their wickedly-dispatched meat then they can buy it from abroad. Either that or buy from butchers who sell humanely slaughtered meat like everyone else. Or go vegetarian.

And this Sharia Stock Exchange represents another sinking pillar of a seperate Islamic mini-state, where Islamists demand their own laws, financial system, education system and working rights because ours aren't good enough.

Still, at least they don't want a special Muslim Parliament!

Muslim Parliament: Welcome

'Muslim Parliament is a Mistake' Says Islamic Leader

...Oh.

Last edited:
-- If they want to guzzle their wickedly-dispatched meat then they can buy it from abroad. Either that or buy from butchers who sell humanely slaughtered meat like everyone else. Or go vegetarian-- [/B]

I read elsewhere how wounded you feel that the UAF are not questioned...

Can I ask (and expect no answer) where your outraged complaint is that kosher slaughter is as bad as halal? Can I ask where your outrage that kosher slaughter methods have been used in this country for the last 300+ years or as long as jews have eaten meat in this country?

Should Kosher & Halal be banned?

Maybe more seriously - an EU study found in 2002 that the "humane slaughter" you speak of runs the risk (where solid bolt stunning methods are used) of particles of bone and brain particles entering the animal's blood stream and thus giving us greater risk of BSE than a razor sharp knife across the throat of a cow ever will?

Where's your complaint that "humane bolt stunning" puts us at greater risk that halal or kosher slaughter?

And round and round the mulberry bush we go.

I've said before, though I can't be bothered to find the links, that I find the concept of kosher/halal slaughter distasteful. The fact that it's religiously-based only makes it even more warped. But at least the Jews don't have duck fits if restaurants across the land don't accommodate their 'dietary needs'. Even KFC is halal now, as well as other takeouts in my town.

Much speculation on grounds of health regarding animal slaughter is worth a look. However, risks to human health on that front were already very low and, according to this, precautions were already taken to safeguard against even that:

Google search result:
[PDF] DRAFT PARTIAL REGULATORY IMPACT ASSESSMENT (a) Title of proposed ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
bolt stunning can pose a hazard to the slaughterman when shackling a ... there could be implications for human health if the tissue contains BSE ... slightly reduce the already extremely low risk of BSE-infective material ...

www.food.gov.uk/multimedia/pdfs/consultation/pithingria.pdf

And besides, a slit across the throat leaves animals to die in excruciating agony as butchers chillingly chant. No animal lovers could have that on their consciences as they tuck into their grub...

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVZe3my3yd8[/nomedia] - Watch if you dare!

Last edited:

SO no complaint on this forum previously about kosher meats eh?

at least the Jews don't have duck fits if restaurants across the land don't accommodate their 'dietary needs'. Even KFC is halal now, as well as other takeouts in my town.

DO you know any jews who actually eat at KFC or the other takeouts? I'll pre-empt any uncorroborated reply of "why yes, all my best friends are jews and we always eat at KFC" with an "I don't believe you."

Give me links instead from Jewish websites that show KFC and other fast food outlets are regularly visited by practising Jews.

-- Much speculation on grounds of health regarding animal slaughter is worth a look. However, risks to human health on that front were already very low and, according to this, precautions were already taken to safeguard against even that:

-- www.food.gov.uk/multimedia/pdfs/consultation/pithingria.pdf

That's an incomplete report! Have you actually read it and seen where figures aren't included? Just a "??" in places where figures should be.

-- And besides, a slit across the throat leaves animals to die in excruciating agony as butchers chillingly chant. No animal lovers could have that on their consciences as they tuck into their grub...

Guidance on correct application of stun guns, correct use of invasive bolts to kill pigs and cows with bolts to the brain chamber and what power levels are needed for correct amp supply to stun an animal -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FEUfkmJQuA"]YouTube- Electric Stunning of Pigs and Sheep[/ame]

Reality - humane slaughter simply a better gas chamber

January 2010 - at one of the UK's highest standard slaughterhouses

It does bring into question whether animals slaughter while "someone chants religously" in the background means the slaughterman is treating the animals in a more humane manner than a slaughterman inclined to torment the animals he slaughters or forgets to dispatch his animals within 15 seconds of the application of the electronic stun gun.

You can't prove that every UK slaughterman applies the stun correctly in each and every case, you can't prove each and every UK slaughterman kills his animal within the 15 seconds as laid down by law.

And, in many cases the animal still has its throat slit.

Personally I have no problem, I wouldn't however eat chicken in a country where the practice is (for example) to use a slingshot to kill the bird. We're meat eaters by nature - cruelty and death is part of the process: I'm not going to wring my hands about whether my rib-eye steak was slaughtered with a religious knife or an electronic stun. I'd rather not however have bolt stunners putting bone and brain shards into the animal's bloodstream on death.

I've said before, though I can't be bothered to find the links, that I find the concept of kosher/halal slaughter distasteful. The fact that it's religiously-based only makes it even more warped. But at least the Jews don't have duck fits if restaurants across the land don't accommodate their 'dietary needs'. Even KFC is halal now, as well as other takeouts in my town.

Much speculation on grounds of health regarding animal slaughter is worth a look. However, risks to human health on that front were already very low and, according to this, precautions were already taken to safeguard against even that:

Google search result:
[PDF] DRAFT PARTIAL REGULATORY IMPACT ASSESSMENT (a) Title of proposed ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
bolt stunning can pose a hazard to the slaughterman when shackling a ... there could be implications for human health if the tissue contains BSE ... slightly reduce the already extremely low risk of BSE-infective material ...

www.food.gov.uk/multimedia/pdfs/consultation/pithingria.pdf

And besides, a slit across the throat leaves animals to die in excruciating agony as butchers chillingly chant. No animal lovers could have that on their consciences as they tuck into their grub...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVZe3my3yd8 - Watch if you dare!

disingenuous

/dissinjenyooss/

• adjective not candid or sincere, especially in feigning ignorance.

(Oxford English Dictionary)

Now, RoP, please tell us your position on animal rights. Are you a vegetarian?

From Wiki entry on Slaughterhouses (of the non-Halal/Kosher variety):

"There has been criticism of the methods of preparation, herding, and killing within some slaughterhouses, and in particular of the speed with which the slaughter is sometimes conducted. Investigations by animal welfare and animal rights groups have indicated that a proportion of these animals are being skinned or gutted while apparently still alive and conscious.[5] There has also been criticism of the methods of transport of the animals, who are driven for hundreds of miles to slaughterhouses in conditions that often result in crush injuries and death en route.[6] Slaughtering animals is opposed by some vegetarians and animal rights groups on ethical grounds."

No, I'm not a vegetarian. And yes, the very action of killing an animal for food shows some level of unkindness, but let's get real.

The essential difference between the two methods of slaughter is at least the electric stun method at least tries to make it as painless as possible. With halal/kosher the animals are fully conscious and and completely aware of their death pain every time.

And if there are deficiencies in the ways the animals are transported and dispatched then obviously reform is badly needed. That's in contrast to the religious zealots who act as if you're being the most beastly person ever if you ask them to change their ways for the better.

At least they're trying to do it scientifically in the West. Inflicting such suffering just cos God sez so is just plain wacko-jacko.

Coming soon to a Eurabian Caliphate near you....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLN11ym5uXE&feature=related"]YouTube- Rape Laws in Islamic Pakistan[/ame]

Top judge's call to allow Sharia law for Muslims raises stink in UK International English News : khabarexpress.com : The news portal of North India

It's only the next rung on the ladder.

(Contrary to how some may think, I don't enjoy piling it on the Islamists you know. But not a single day seems to go by without some Muslim somewhere in the UK whining and grousing over how the nation isn't bending itself enough somehow. Not the right society, food, schools, shops, legal system or banking facilities. And no matter how much the government gives them there's still a groundswell of pushy demand. I'm just sick of it as all, and it's not as if they don't know where the airports are if they're not satisfied (especially since 7/7!).)

Last edited:
Might as well go whole hog with this whole Sharia in the UK thing. This is the next level.

DO you know any jews who actually eat at KFC or the other takeouts? I'll pre-empt any uncorroborated reply of "why yes, all my best friends are jews and we always eat at KFC" with an "I don't believe you."

Nice way to say you'll only listen to an answer you like! But still, what's new?

Nice way to say you'll only listen to an answer you like! But still, what's new?

Why resurrect an old thread that you lost ages ago?

I'm not getting into any more "round-and-round-without-Republic-answering-any-questions "debates"" with you anymore. I'll read your threads but I'm done discussing with you until we actually start getting exchange and polite discussion going I'm afraid.

Good for you, I'm happy son. Nice to know you read my articles.

Mind, whilst following my own backlinks I noticed that bald little statement so I dropped in a late observation. Don't let it bother you, especially as that kind of thing has a lot to do with why we go round in circles!

Last edited:
Further evidence of the Islamification of Britain comes with this latest news of the development of Britain's first halal torture complex and Islamic finance centre:

Eurabia’s First Halal Industrial Park, Islamic Stock Exchange Planned Creeping Sharia

I thought these Muslims were supposed to be the most successfully integrated! I suppose yes, if the criteria for that is the government assisting their self-ghettoisation. No better way to be compatible than to create your own system to 'integrate' into!

If they want to guzzle their wickedly-dispatched meat then they can buy it from abroad. Either that or buy from butchers who sell humanely slaughtered meat like everyone else. Or go vegetarian.

And this Sharia Stock Exchange represents another sinking pillar of a seperate Islamic mini-state, where Islamists demand their own laws, financial system, education system and working rights because ours aren't good enough.

Still, at least they don't want a special Muslim Parliament!

Muslim Parliament: Welcome

'Muslim Parliament is a Mistake' Says Islamic Leader

...Oh.

I am shocked that anyone would think they can disprove the facts you present.
Halal is all about securing jobs for muslims, but foremost it is how they teach their children to kill Infidels.
With all the proof positive that islamists seek to install their sick sharia law in our nations, and the fact that they are colonising Europe, I don't see how anyone could deny it.
Thank God we have our own Geert Wilders who is going to be our next president. I am positive that my fellow Americans (for the most part) are sick to death of being silenced and the political correctness is sickening!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgZppLvjvaE

I'm getting a wee bit tired with all these Islam threads. One or two should be sufficient, it's not the only isseu of our time.

On topic.
A few months ago I invited some guests for dinner, one told me he can't eat porc. Surely that's not a problem, who could deny a kind request. Last week I was a guest at his house, and he bought some beer and wine in return. I guess the difference is demanding respect versus showing respect.

There's this famous memorial in Holland displaying part of a poem of HM van Randwijk. Translated, it goes something like this:

people who bow down to tyrants,
will lose more than life itself,
then the Light dies.

Back
Top Bottom