• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Angry mob surrounds trump supporter in nj...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Why is it unsurprising that so many Trump supporters read infowars...

Looks like Ms Beverly went looking for it...otherwise she'd be on the other side of the fence. Ntl...it looked like a civilized conversation.

Probably tried.....but the liberal media wouldn't reveal that anyway.

:( True. They've been keeping that conspiraceh successfully on the down-low for some time now.

Why is it unsurprising liberals are focused on insulting the victim.

Given that the "source" is Alex Jones, I'm doubtful the victim actually exists.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until leftists get riled up and start burning, looting, and destroying.

Why is it that in the right-wing world, those who believe it's their right to be racist/homophobic/Islamophobic are seen as defending their first-amendment rights...but those who point out the racism/homophobia/Islamophobia of those same people are deemed as "spewing hatred at victims"?

Why is it that in the right-wing world, those who believe it's their right to be racist/homophobic/Islamophobic are seen as defending their first-amendment rights...but those who point out the racism/homophobia/Islamophobia of those same people are deemed as "spewing hatred at victims"?

The difference, as it always has been, is a matter of what, when, where and how. Context, which a whole lot of liberals just don't get. Mob up on one person in an attempt to silence them, eject their voice - in a private function that can be okay. In public, almost never okay.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until leftists get riled up and start burning, looting, and destroying.

As a general rule...Liberals tend to attack/destroy property and conservatives tend to attack/destroy people.

Last edited:
As a general rule...Liberals tend to attack/destroy property and conservatives tend to attack/destroy people.

AS a general rule, neither liberals nor conservatives do either. Most rather quietly lead normal, nondestructive lives.

AS a general rule, neither liberals nor conservatives do either. Most rather quietly lead normal, nondestructive lives.

In the context of political activism and news reports...liberals tend to attack property and conservatives attack people.

New Jersey Trump protesters spew the typical "racist," "sexist" talking points
An angry mob of Bernie and Hillary backers surrounded a Trump supporter in Lawrenceville, New Jersey and demonstrated just how little they know about the world.

They probably just wanted his autograph.

In the context of political activism and news reports...liberals tend to attack property and conservatives attack people.

Most political activists do not destroy anything. The ones that do should be condemned by every one.

Considering the only victim is free speech, I'm not sure your statement makes sense.

Most political activists do not destroy anything. The ones that do should be condemned by every one.

I didn't say "most" political activists do anything. But when they do...as a general rule...liberals attack property and conservatives attack people.

Who perpetrates most of the domestic terrorist attacks and what do they attack?

Don't have any evidence that they were that smart. :lamo

Well, you did call them Bernie and Hilary supporters, so I offer that as evidence of a certain level of intelligence. It's not like they're Trump supporters.

I didn't say "most" political activists do anything. But when they do...as a general rule...liberals attack property and conservatives attack people.

Who perpetrates most of the domestic terrorist attacks and what do they attack?

You know, I can't recall when any Conservatives attacked liberals, like the liberals are constantly attacking Conservatives. The press does it verbally, the liberal people, do it to other people and property....all the time.

I would never do that to anyone unless I was defending myself from physical attack.

I've been on the police line several times in my career, for political and union protests and it has always been the liberals, especially the teachers, who have demonstrated their hate and contempt for any opposing view.
They use the most vile language and are ready at the drop of a hat to get physical.

Back
Top Bottom