• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Angry goy 2' neo-nazi video game lets users kill lgbt people and minorities to save donald trump

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Christopher Cantwell, the white supremacist infamous for his role in last year's far-right rally in Charlottesville, is one of the key promoters of a Neo-Nazi video game that allows users to slaughter gay men, Jews, other minorities and journalists.

“Angry Goy II is the season’s hit game for White males who have had it with Jewish bull****,” Cantwell wrote

I have only one word to describe this insanity...............

Holy freakin' nutty as a fruitcake crap!!

OK, that was more than one word. Here's another word...........

Sick.

https://www.newsweek.com/charlotesville-crying-nazi-hosts-video-game-allowing-users-kill-lgbt-people-1212855

Last edited:

Holy freakin' nutty as a fruitcake crapola.

Sick.

https://www.newsweek.com/charlotesville-crying-nazi-hosts-video-game-allowing-users-kill-lgbt-people-1212855

It's not sick! trump said these people were 'VERY FINE PEOPLE'. If trump thinks they are OK - then that should be OK for all of us conservatives. Especially those of us who are CHRISTIAN.

And hey - gay trump supporter Milos Yiannopolous doesn't think this is sick either.

Sick.

1) that game probably has more viruses than an LA street hooker.

2) Where's the LW game using police and the military to confiscate guns and imprison anyone who isn't politically correct?

There is a lot of crazy that goes into making a game like this.

However, I'm not sure what you expect. Are you just enlightening people or do you think the game should be banned?

There are a TON of games out there trashing Trump (some of which I find entertaining). It's hardly surprising that you see a few from the other side. And yes, some of the ones attacking are just as insane.

It's just another form of getting your word out there. These folks just happen to be a little extra insane, like many "journalists".

1) that game probably has more viruses than an LA street hooker.

2) Where's the LW game using police and the military to confiscate guns and imprison anyone who isn't politically correct?

Nobody tried to take my gun when Obama was president. Just sayin'.

"You people just don't get it. To really understand the plot, you gotta play Angry Goy I."

The GOP keep finding new ways to dildo themselves.

I skimmed over the article did I miss where anyone from the GOP was involved in this game?

This is Angry Goy II. Was there an original Angry Goy? If so I don't remember hearing anything about it.

I skimmed over the article did I miss where anyone from the GOP was involved in this game?

This is Angry Goy II. Was there an original Angry Goy? If so I don't remember hearing anything about it.

trump called the people who marched in Charlottsville - and responsible for this racist game - 'VERY FINE PEOPLE'. trump has never seriously denounced these white supremacists and neo-nazis. trump is a member of the GOP and therefore the GOP are involved in this disgusting racist game.

How else would they train for that next synagogue or shopping center attack?

Sick.

It would not be the first game to test the limits, postal 2 was so bad it was not even sold in australia where it was made when it was new, not sure now. In postal 2 you used a cat as a silencer, killed muslisms just cause, could kill people with anthrax infested goat heads, the list goes on and on. What this game sounds like is they took postal 2 and said hold my beer and watch this.

trump called the people who marched in Charlottsville - and responsible for this racist game - 'VERY FINE PEOPLE'. trump has never seriously denounced these white supremacists and neo-nazis. trump is a member of the GOP and therefore the GOP are involved in this disgusting racist game.

The game is disgusting for sure. Those who created it deserve all the name calling and bashing they get.

However there were and are GOP members who have denounced the actions of Charlotetsville.

Unless the GOP helped in developing and marketing this game they are not responsible for it.

It's not sick! trump said these people were 'VERY FINE PEOPLE'. If trump thinks they are OK - then that should be OK for all of us conservatives. Especially those of us who are CHRISTIAN.

And hey - gay trump supporter Milos Yiannopolous doesn't think this is sick either.

...so predictable

Show me the link where Trump said the people responsible for coding, producing, marketing, and selling/buying this video game are "very fine people" and i will kiss your bare ass on the town square and give you 20 minutes to draw a crowd.

Show me SPECIFICALLY where he mentions those who SPECIFICALLY MADE THIS GAME are very fine people and I will pucker up and kiss it.

PS...for your grandstanding against racial hate, you sure seem to hate white people a whole lot.
What does that make you?

Nobody tried to take my gun when Obama was president. Just sayin'.

me neither...and I don't think it was just because we happen to live in Texas.
I have not seen any FEMA concentration camps or black helos flying in the night with no lights on either.
...or were they just that good at concealing them all?

Could it be...could it just be that (gasp) ...no matter who is president, it really does not impact our personal lives much at all?

I do however have plenty of proof staying glued to the internet and TV and digesting partisan politics of just one lean, makes some people hateful, raving lunatics incapable of logical thought. There is plenty of evidence to support that.

Here in Texas, we just say they are " ate up " :cowboy: and let them go about their business as long as they stay out of ours.
One the internet there are other remedies.

Last edited:

Still grasping those non-existent straws I see.

I tell ya, Trouble. Trouble my friends...Trouble
That begins with T
that rhymes with P
and that stands for POOL.

(The roundabout logic the MUSIC MAN got the townsfolk of Gary, IN to shut down the pool hall and buy band equipment from him)

Therefore;

I tell ya Trump, my friends, that begins with T
and that rhymes with G
which is the beginning of GOP
which shares the same first letter as Game
so Trump must be responsible for this game.

Burned or what?

Last edited:

Sick.

With the alt-right cheering at Trump rallies and being validated, hate violence on the rise, bombs being sent to Democrats and celebrities, and now this game crap, far too many conservatives still play obtuse when it comes to the connection between today's extremist mood and Trump's three year ignorant, spiteful, and hateful behavior.

The telling thing is that, well before this, a series of Grand Theft Auto games involved great brutality and murder, in which even cops were presented as an enemy to target if they came down on you for criminal behavior. But only the last three years saw an exponential increase in hate crime?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom