• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Angry furloughed federal workers protest shutdown at the White House, around the country

Full of hate and nonsense as usual!! Babble some where else please. They will get every cent that is owed them. Right?

What? hate and nonsense? You are the one posting nonsense.

why is every forum full of complete moron trolls?

What you say is true but avoidable with modest savings capable of paying one to two month's bills. When the shutdown ends then replenish the savings account balance.

The modest saving line of BS you people always throw out Yeah, in fantasy land where people have disposable income to save. most people don't make enough money to save, they barely make enough to get by. oh yeah, they should save. You people are so clueless to anything outside you tiny, tiny worldview

LOL...No, that's talking point blather...The Demo house is blocking security for the American people in the face of

4,000 homocides

30,000 sexual assaults

100,000 arrests for violent acts

by illegals.

I'd say they are representing the illegals here over the American citizens.

All complete bull**** you spout without anything to back it up, typical right winger. It's been said over and over, a wall won't provide any security. Most illegals get in by other means, most drugs get in through ports and other means that a wall will do nothing.

Once again, arguing with people with no intelligence and/or honesty, how wonderful the internet is

When we are talking about 5 billion out of a 4+ trillion dollar annual spend, yes, they should just fund it and move on.

If they think its a waste of money, we waste more than 5 billion annually, what's 5 more. They have to prove why that 5 billion is more wasteful than the other waste.
If they want to reduce funding to something else by 5 billion, put something on the table and move on.

At this point, its either 5 billion or 0 trillion. Pick your poison.

republicans said we couldn't have 3 billion to provide healthcare to kids. To friggen kids, and you suggest pissing away 5 billion for a vanity project for republicans to pander to their disgusting base? Ridiculouis

When my employer stops paying me, I find a new employer.

I'm sure you have had no problem getting hired at another McDonalds outlet after being let go. Cooking fries is cooking fries, and they probably appreciate that you already have experience cleaning the deep fryer..

But not so much with more professional occupations.

Credit Card Interest still gets accrued, Mortgage interest still gets accrued, car loan interest still gets accrued, so to say they won't lose one cent not only shows your ignorance and lack of compassion but why Trump supporters are out of touch with reality. But then you and other Trump supporters have always HATED federal workers, so this is what you like.

That awkward moment when the left has to pretend they care if people have jobs.

The modest saving line of BS you people always throw out Yeah, in fantasy land where people have disposable income to save. most people don't make enough money to save, they barely make enough to get by. oh yeah, they should save. You people are so clueless to anything outside you tiny, tiny worldview

Because you decided that living paycheck to paycheck (spending at least 100% of your income) is best does not make it so. The trick is simply not to dispose of your entire income.

https://www.creditdonkey.com/average-savings-by-age.html

That awkward moment when the left has to pretend they care if people have jobs.

That awkward moment when the right shows they sold their souls to the devil to worship trump.

I'm actually surprised it took so long, but you can only survive so long on pride without pay

Angry furloughed federal workers protest shutdown at the White House, around the country

They have been off for 3 weeks now. Today is the first actual pay check that gets Delayed. The only layoffs I have ever heard of where the Layees still get paid.

One of the protest signs says "I want to Work," well thanks to the Trump for almost the first time in US History there are more job openings than people unemployed. What are those Morons complaining about.

What are those Morons complaining about.
That the asshole in chief and his imbecile supporters are depriving them of their earned money.
Only a moron can not understand something this simple.

That the asshole in chief and his imbecile supporters are depriving them of their earned money.

It's Nutty Nancy and the House Dems who are doing that.

This can easily be solved by giving Trump $5B for border security. But noooooooo. They want a border that can be easily crossed by Future Democrat Voters.

Really? How are they doing that?

This can easily be solved by giving Trump $5B for border security.
Well, **** him and his delusion. Why should the public throw all that money on a liar promise the low intellect morons who elected him?

They want a border that can be easily crossed by Future Democrat Voters.
I bet that must be true because Hannity told you that.

This can easily be solved by giving Trump $5B for border security. But noooooooo. They want a border that can be easily crossed by Future Democrat Voters.

One minute it's border security. Then it's a wall. Then it's a barrier. Will you citizens of Trump Fan Nation pick the word or phrase and stick with it?

He has for $5 billion for a wall. What has he offered in return?

Actually, "Nutty Nancy" isn't on video saying she wanted the shutdown and she isn't on video saying she'd be proud to own the shutdown. That was someone else. Want to take a guess?

Only a moron can not understand something this simple.

Delayed not "deprived"

How do you "earn" something when you are not working?

Well, **** him and his delusion. Why should the public throw all that money on a liar promise the low intellect morons who elected him?

If you were actually able to think your way through your anger and hatred you would see that what you really just said is "**** the government workers." If you were honest, you would just say that you dont care about anyone or anything other than destroying Trump. Because that is the truth.

They have been off for 3 weeks now. Today is the first actual pay check that gets Delayed. The only layoffs I have ever heard of where the Layees still get paid.

One of the protest signs says "I want to Work," well thanks to the Trump for almost the first time in US History there are more job openings than people unemployed. What are those Morons complaining about.

How many other jobs do you know of where management locks out their workers for non related issues? A lockout not caused by the workers but by a conflict caused by politics.

By calling the laid off federal workers "Morons" really shows your lack of understanding of the issue.

If you were actually able to think your way through your anger and hatred you would see that what you really just said is "**** the government workers."
I am not interested in your partisan bull crap. The workers did their work and earned their pay. Your asshole idol and the imbeciles who support him are the ones that don't care.

You have to be at a minimum 30 days late for it to show up on a credit report.

One day will do nothing, but I am sure the left will cry about it some more.

I understand that and now they have missed a paycheck but there is no end in site, we are already at 21 days.

If you actually believe that, I have seriously misjudged you. :(

Back
Top Bottom