• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Angry at the unvaccinated? Here's a better way

There are too many ways to cheat the system with a cell phone. Borrow a friend's phone who is vaccinated? Store someone else's QR code on your phone.
If 5 years per count of vaccine card fraud is acceptable, sure.

What do you mean by "mandate a microchip"? Aren't our phones sufficient for this purpose? Is this microchip something you would carry?

I don't think any of that is necessary. What is necessary is that people get vaccinated in situations where getting vaccinated reduces the risk of injury or death to other members of their community by virtue of the vaccine lowering the overall rate in the transmission of the virus within a population.

Oh, okay. I see where this is going.

Your next post will be about Black Helicopters, Con Trails, and the End Times.

Just tell your friends to get vaccinated.
You think this is crazy stuff? Do a quick google search for microchip vaccine passport and marvel at the results. It's coming sooner than you think.

You think this is crazy stuff? Do a quick google search for microchip vaccine passport and marvel at the results.

Yes, I think it's crazy stuff.

And please spare me your idiotic interpretation of the Book of Revelations as well.

Also, tell your friends to get vaccinated.

okay @trixare4kids you have convinced me. I need to be nice.

Can you give me pointers how to be politically correct about vaccines? How to be soft and kind to people who might melt under my harsh judgement? How to make a safe place from the realities of being seriously infected from Covid and use fluff language instead of mean words? Thanks! ;)

Use your best judgment
I'm sure you'll come up with a way to touch hearts, influence enemies.

What are your expert qualifications on anything on this subject? You are just spouting your opinion like everyone else here is doing.

Which was likely due to the high numbers of people in that age group who were concurrently exposed to other diseases like tuberculosis, typhoid, and other ailments, especially soldiers, especially people displaced by the wars, and also the high numbers of young people 20-30 living in crowded urban cities on the eastcoast in europe.

Nature did take it's course in 1918 and we survived as a species. Get over it. Unless you know than mother nature, why are you ignoring the reality?

So typical of you to have a tantrum and wander into the weeds on other subjects.

Since you are big cheerleader for evolution, why are you ignoring nature's perfect plan in these pandemics? Embrace it.

Oh sure, just another of your many areas or expertise. Well, get used to the fact that nature does what nature does. Covid does not want to kill off all of us, it wants to remain alive in some form that it can continue to FEED off of us for a long time. That is nature, that is evolution.
HEAR!HEAR!

How do you feel about governments mandating a microchip instead of a vaccine passport for determining vaccine status? If the government provides it free? They're safe and quite effective. All you need to do when you enter any public space is get your wrist scanned. Another method is tying vaccine status to retinal scans and everywhere you go you have to do a retinal scan. Of course you can tie so much more information to the databases that will be created. Imagine if you are in an accident, they can know your blood type, medicinal intolerances, whether or not you have medical insurance, your entire medical history, your criminal history, etc. You can even tie your credit card to it and pay with a scan. I think its a good idea.

:giggle:

Yes, I think it's crazy stuff.

And please spare me your idiotic interpretation of the Book of Revelations as well.

Also, tell your friends to get vaccinated.

If you had your way, you'd outlaw and mandate the Biblical interpretations of others too? :unsure::whistle:

Where did he suggest outlawing them?
Where did I suggest he did? I asked him a question. How about you allow him to answer it?

Thanks. :)

Here people, sober analysis of the statistics.

As I keep saying, we can, the government can lead people to water, and so can all well meaning souls, but they can't nor should they demand they drink the water.
The authors of the article above explains why force, bullying, name-calling won't work. It's just good judgement and common sense that you dont.

Continued via the link above.

Meh, I'm not angry. I'm sort of just saying *sigh* because it didnt and doesnt have to be this bad with COVID.
I'm vaxxed 3 times and in pretty decent shape. Odds are that I'm going to be just fine. Knock on wood.

I dont interact with a ton of people, I was off work and quarantined a lot but I've got a great side hustle so my bills and all havent been an issue. I could go like this indefinitely.

I wish everyone had got vaccinated, like 95% or something. It would be different. Fewer would have died, and fewer would be seriously ill right now. In my area the hospitals are dangerously full and the Nattie Guard has been deployed to help at hospitals and with testing.

But I basically see it as a lot of others do: I am protected, I dont have an at risk person in my immediate circle, a LOT of the antivaxxers are delusional morons and forgive me Universe for saying it but if they remove their own genes from the pool thats their choice. I take no joy in it, my unvaccinated buddy recently died and he was a super good dude. His illness was not a good way to go, his lungs got worse and worse until you're drowning then you go on the vent and thats how you die. Not good. He wasnt constantly spewing anti vaxx shit and hurting others like some of these radio people and stuff, he was a good dude who would still be here right now almost certainly f he had been vaccinated.

but HEY if thats the hill that people decide to die on......what am I to do about it?

I think what we see on DP is fueled more by one's political stance.
As you said, their anger is aimed at the covidiots who voted for Trump. I've never seen any of them disparage or call the vaccine resistant minorities names. Their anger is aimed at the white Trump cultist who they have convinced themselves was brainwashed into not getting vaccinated by him. How irrational is that type of anger? Trump though he had Covid is twice vaccinated, and brags about being boosted, got us the vaccines and encourages vaccination. I truly believe a lot of the rage, some faux we are seeing on DP is because of politics. Nothing more...
HEAR!HEAR!

I won't bother insulting what little intelligence that required to post by countering it with one of my own showing liberals destroying government and/or businesses' buildings. I'll simply concede that there were "some people that did something" (Omar) on 1/6
The fact that you feel the storming of the Capitol is in any way equivalent to any other riot says plenty about you, and I don't even have to bring up intelligence.

You think this is crazy stuff? Do a quick google search for microchip vaccine passport and marvel at the results. It's coming sooner than you think.

It doesn't matter what the "crisis" is, or whether there even is a crisis.

What matters is that the masses are empty vessels who are unable to intellectually defend themselves from the sophisticated attacks being used against them by their own governments.

We're in the beginning phases of living in a dystopian society.

Harsher restrictions and penalties will follow.

The fact that you feel the storming of the Capitol is in any way equivalent to any other riot says plenty about you, and I don't even have to bring up intelligence.
Of course they're not equivalent. The rioters of the summer in several cities were bailed out by a fund Harris supported.

Back
Top Bottom