• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Angola Wants to Be the US Ally, Its "Excess" Soviet Weapons Can Help the Armed Forces of Ukraine

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Anyone wondering why Angola would like to replace Moscow with US as its defense supplier? Yet another unintended consequence (for Pootin) of his Ukraine aggression is evidence of superiority of Western weapons for all the world to see.

Angola Wants to Be the US Ally, Its "Excess" Soviet Weapons Can Help the Armed Forces of Ukraine | Defense Express https://en.defence-ua.com/industries/ang

Anyone wondering why Angola would like to replace Moscow with US as its defense supplier? Yet another unintended consequence (for Pootin) of his Ukraine aggression is evidence of superiority of Western weapons for all the world to see.

Angola Wants to Be the US Ally, Its "Excess" Soviet Weapons Can Help the Armed Forces of Ukraine | Defense Express https://en.defence-ua.com/industries/ang

Except for the inconvenient fact that those supposed “superior western weapons” have failed miserably in Yemen ;)

anything and anyone ´d fail in "Yemen"

Saudi Abrams tanks are getting the absolute crap kicked out of them by Houthi weapons teams using Russian gear.

So much for that supposed “superiority”

stay on topic, one more your post off topic and i use "report " bomb option

Your claim about the “superiority of western weaponry” is flat out false.

Your claim
my claim? or the government of Angola´s official declaration ?

Speaking to Voice Of America (VOA), in a televised Portuguese language interview, President João Lourenço said he would like the US to be part of Angola's military equipment programme.

"We, the government of Angola, would like to invite the US to participate in our military equipment programme. As you know, until today, the Armed Forces of Angola [Forças Armadas Angolanas - FAA] have the so-called Soviet technique," he said.

my claim? or the government of Angola´s official declaration ?

Speaking to Voice Of America (VOA), in a televised Portuguese language interview, President João Lourenço said he would like the US to be part of Angola's military equipment programme.

"We, the government of Angola, would like to invite the US to participate in our military equipment programme. As you know, until today, the Armed Forces of Angola [Forças Armadas Angolanas - FAA] have the so-called Soviet technique," he said.

Your claim.

The Angolans saying they’d like to buy US weapons is not evidence of any “superiority”.....and, as demonstrated in Yemen, it doesn’t exist in the first place.

Anyone wondering why Angola would like to replace Moscow with US as its defense supplier?

Angola would probably want and get more modern American weapons to replace the ones donated to Ukraine.

"Excess" Soviet Weapons Can Help the Armed Forces of Ukraine

Yup - however if you've ever been around any Soviet made weapons, they are usually in pretty poor condition - especially if they've been laying around in the African sun for decades.

Except for the inconvenient fact that those supposed “superior western weapons” have failed miserably in Yemen

Doesn't matter who makes the weapons if the battlefield tactics are poor. Notice how I'm not ever asking you questions anymore? Complete waste of time expecting honesty or discussion from you.

Angola would probably want and get more modern American weapons to replace the ones donated to Ukraine.

Yup - however if you've ever been around any Soviet made weapons, they are usually in pretty poor condition - especially if they've been laying around in the African sun for decades.

Doesn't matter who makes the weapons if the battlefield tactics are poor. Notice how I'm not ever asking you questions anymore? Complete waste of time expecting honesty or discussion from you.

Congrats, you proved my point....again.

Notice how you are so busy throwing a tantrum over me you couldn’t even comprehend what’s going on in the thread.

Congrats, you proved my point....again.

Notice how you are so busy throwing a tantrum over me you couldn’t even comprehend what’s going on in the thread.

Nothing on what I said about battlefield tactics eh? Don't worry about whether it was a question. You have proven an inability to answer my questions.

The US spends a boatload of cash on its military but at least it produces good stuff that everyone wants.

Nothing on what I said about battlefield tactics eh? Don't worry about whether it was a question. You have proven an inability to answer my questions.

You are literally just repeating my argument 😂

You are literally just repeating my argument 😂

You don't have any kind of argument, ever. All you do is dodge simple direct questions. Quite common across all the RT apologists on this forum.

You don't have any kind of argument, ever. All you do is dodge simple direct questions. Quite common across all the RT apologists on this forum.

Another tantrum from you in lieu of an actual argument. You are so busy whining about me you don’t even know what’s going on in the thread 😂

Another tantrum from you in lieu of an actual argument. You are so busy whining about me you don’t even know what’s going on in the thread 😂

Let me remind you "battlefield tactics" - feel free to respond. Otherwise, you are simply proving that you are so busy dodging you forget what the thread is actually about.

Let me remind you "battlefield tactics" - feel free to respond. Otherwise, you are simply proving that you are so busy dodging you forget what the thread is actually about.

Again, you literally made the exact same argument as me.

The US spends a boatload of cash on its military but at least it produces good stuff that everyone wants.
PRODUCES AND SELL HIGH-END stuff. Moscow produces CRAP AND GIVES IT AWAY FOR FREE

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Free shit.
No, its the best possible investment

US spent 5% of its military budget to destroy half of Moscow’s capability with the help of Ukraine — CEPA

Back
Top Bottom