• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Andrew Tate

Many people are offended by supporters of Andrew Tate. All I can say is if someone accuses you of rape, I hope your friends show you the same respect. You will also want to be treated as innocent until proven guilty. Be careful of the standards you set.

It surprises absolutely nobody that you're an Andrew Tate supporter. For everything he's being accused of, there is corresponding video and audio evidence of him admitting that's the kind of thing he does. He publicly announced that he traffics women, by talking to them online, promising them a relationship, getting them to move to Romania, then bait-and-switch putting them to work in his cam business. You, being a deeply immoral person, probably see nothing wrong with this, but it's still human trafficking. He then tells his shitty and gullible little supporters to do the same, to trick vulnerable women to work for them to make them rich.

This is a guy who's been accused of rape in multiple countries by multiple women, one of which had audio recordings of him taunting her about the rape and how he enjoys choking her. These recordings are public record.

If you're offended that the guy you adore is being accused of rape and human trafficking and is sitting in jail on those charges, then maybe you should find better role models.

Andrew Tate was always scum.

I still can't get over the pizza box. ROTFLOL
Thank God for the pizza box or they would never have known where he was at.

The dude literally set up shop in Romania because he knew/thought the law enforcement there was corrupt and that he could get away with whatever shenanigans he was doing in his stank-ass compound.
He ran a cam show business. He gave opportunities to ladies they would never have had before. He's a business man.

This is a guy who's been accused of rape in multiple countries by multiple women,
On the contrary, there are written statements that nothing bad happened to them. It's all staged by some very bad crooks.

The dude literally set up shop in Romania because he knew/thought the law enforcement there was corrupt and that he could get away with whatever shenanigans he was doing in his stank-ass compound.
False. He chose Romania because women there are less likely to falsely accuse men of all sorts of imaginary bullshit.
As for corruption, the authorities are corrupt, but the other way around: they get corrupted by other state actors like the US embassy, not by ordinary people. Typical of states subservient to US interests. ready to commit all kinds of illegalities, like illegal arrests and perhaps even wrongful convictions, in order to appease their Yankee masters.

False. He chose Romania because women there are less likely to falsely accuse men of all sorts of imaginary bullshit.

Oh, so when a woman does make an accusation, the police take it seriously. Good to know.

As for corruption, the authorities are corrupt, but the other way around: they get corrupted by other state actors like the US embassy, not by ordinary people. Typical of states subservient to US interests. ready to commit all kinds of illegalities, like illegal arrests and perhaps even wrongful convictions, in order to appease their Yankee masters.

Do you have any other such examples of people who were wrongfully arrested and prosecuted by Romanian authorities at the behest of their Yankee Masters?

He ran a cam show business. He gave opportunities to ladies they would never have had before. He's a business man.

Would you say the same of any other common street pimp, procurer, or trafficker? That they are simply businessmen giving women "opportunities they never would have had before"?

Would you say the same of any other common street pimp, procurer, or trafficker? That they are simply businessmen giving women "opportunities they never would have had before"?
Yes. The difference is that Tate isn’t a street pimp, procurer, or trafficker.

I was disappointed when i found out Tate's cancer scare was a false alarm.

I was disappointed when i found out Tate's cancer scare was a false alarm.
You’re gonna be even more disappointed when you find out a women wasn’t raped or trafficked by Tate.

He moved to Romania to get away from the crime infested dump the UK has become.

You’re gonna be even more disappointed when you find out a women wasn’t raped or trafficked by Tate.

I'll be disappointed if he's not found guilty.

Nothing will ever convince me he didn't traffic women.

I'll be disappointed if he's not found guilty.

Nothing will ever convince me he didn't traffic women.
He’s not even gonna be charged.

Back
Top Bottom