• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Andrew Breitbart scores knock out vs. Liberal Protesters.

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is one of the most incredible videos I've seen in a long time. Andrew Breitbart confronted the dozens of protesters outside the Right Nation event last Saturday, and for lack of a better description, single handedly destroyed them.

He discredited the protesters and showed them up so badly, that the leader of the group ordered them to all walk away from the protest to avoid Breitbart's questions (questions none of them could answer). When Breitbart wouldn't go away and continued to confront them, they ended up calling the protest off, getting back on the buses that shipped them in, and going home.

This was a brilliant display of how one man, armed with nothing but the truth, can take the wind out of the sails of an entire group of people.

Check it out.

Given his history with Ms. Sherrod, I found this clip particularly enjoyable. Since you, too, seem to enjoy folks getting destroyed in video, I hope you enjoy Mr. Breitbart getting shut down completely courtesy of Michael Eric Dyson.

This is one of the most incredible videos I've seen in a long time. Andrew Breitbart confronted the dozens of protesters outside the Right Nation event last Saturday, and for lack of a better description, single handedly destroyed them.

He discredited the protesters and showed them up so badly, that the leader of the group ordered them to all walk away from the protest to avoid Breitbart's questions (questions none of them could answer). When Breitbart wouldn't go away and continued to confront them, they ended up calling the protest off, getting back on the buses that shipped them in, and going home.

This was a brilliant display of how one man, armed with nothing but the truth, can take the wind out of the sails of an entire group of people.

Check it out.

Thanks Grim. Can't watch on computer but saw on TV. Hope I got to see all. Brietbart challenged them to tell what Glenn had lied about, why they called him a coward, and what hate he was spewing. No answer to anything. It looked like none of the protesters knew anything about Beck at all. Do you think someone just paid all the protesters to carry signs and chant Stop the Hate?
I think Brietbart is my new hero. I did feel a bit sorry for the protesters though. He made them look like totally idiots and they were probably just trying to make a few bucks.

Given his history with Ms. Sherrod, I found this clip particularly enjoyable. Since you, too, seem to enjoy folks getting destroyed in video, I hope you enjoy Mr. Breitbart getting shut down completely courtesy of Michael Eric Dyson.

Anyone that doesn't see Brietbarf for the racebaiting, lying POS he is, isn't living in reality. What a waste of oxygen.

Wait a second...wait a second...PLEASE tell me how this 'schooled' anyone. PLEASE!

His 'schooling' response attacks breitbart...because of Rush Limbaugh...and Rush Limbaughs 'racist attacks' which consist of this winding rambling bull**** "very articulate" oratory including Donovan McNabb (do you even KNOW what Limbaugh said that was so wrong? or the fact that terrel owens and several of McNabbs own teammates said the exact same thing? That he was a GOOD quarterback propped up to be an image and expected to be a GREAT quarterback...not because he was that fantastic but because he was the next Warren Moon...a starting black quarterback in the NFL. And thats racist HOW exactly? And then he says Limbaugh is racist because the New York Post used some picture of a chimp (and how many leftists used chimp pictures about Bush? And how exactly did Limbauigh cause the New York Post to publish ANYTHING? Oh...its CODE...and anyone that stands for conservative messages and success for blacks without treating them like crippled and dependent pets...they are racist...and oh did he mention he is an ecleasiastic professor in his rambling diatribe about...Social Studies which is a great field, and...

Seriously...THATS was what you call 'schooling'? Point in fact Breitbart did the same thing to both of those clowns that he did to those morons at the protest. He asked them direct questions and asked for them to directly prove their points and instead they went on their liberal crowd enhanced all over the palce rants...that YOU call a schooling. Very nice.

Tell me...based on that clip...how exactly was Breitbart schooled again?

Anyone that doesn't see Brietbarf for the racebaiting, lying POS he is, isn't living in reality. What a waste of oxygen.

And other than posting some bull**** talking point, PLEASE give examples of WHY you believe that.

Wait a second...wait a second...PLEASE tell me how this 'schooled' anyone. PLEASE!

His 'schooling' response attacks breitbart...because of Rush Limbaugh...and Rush Limbaughs 'racist attacks' which consist of this winding rambling bull**** "very articulate" oratory including Donovan McNabb (do you even KNOW what Limbaugh said that was so wrong? or the fact that terrel owens and several of McNabbs own teammates said the exact same thing? That he was a GOOD quarterback propped up to be an image and expected to be a GREAT quarterback...not because he was that fantastic but because he was the next Warren Moon...a starting black quarterback in the NFL. And thats racist HOW exactly?

You left out the most important part of the Limbaugh quote. Here, let me help you. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well". Why did Rush add "black" to this statement? No one in their right mind believes that the NFL is this all-powerful singular entity bent on promoting a single black quarterback to the level of greatness simply based on his skin color, so in addition to his statement being untruthful, it's racist. That's exactly what Dyson pointed out.

And then he says Limbaugh is racist because the New York Post used some picture of a chimp (and how many leftists used chimp pictures about Bush? And how exactly did Limbauigh cause the New York Post to publish ANYTHING? Oh...its CODE...and anyone that stands for conservative messages and success for blacks without treating them like crippled and dependent pets...they are racist...and oh did he mention he is an ecleasiastic professor in his rambling diatribe about...Social Studies which is a great field, and...

In your attempt to support all things Breitbart, you missed the obvious shut down. Breitbart's words - the "black studies intelligiencia crowd" - came from where, exactly? That's exactly what Dyson addressed when he pointed out that Breitbart tried to marginalize African American studies professors as somehow innately incapable of critical reasoning that attends to every other discipline in academia Americana; furthermore, Breitbart's Clarence Thomas implication that white supremecy can't inhabit black skin is foolish. You can be a black person articulating powerful notions against black people, something which can and does happen on a number of occasions.

Oh...its CODE...and anyone that stands for conservative messages and success for blacks without treating them like crippled and dependent pets...they are racist...

Only someone completely ignorant of politics - liberal or conservative - believes such foolishness, and that's not anywhere near what Dyson was saying. You obviously watched the video without absorbing the message, and that's understandable. Such notions challenge your method of thinking, and by listening to such arguments, you run the risk of agreeing with them. My guess is that you simply scanned the video, picked out the points you wished to present, then posted them. I would suggest next time actually listening to the message, illustrating where it is exactly that you disagree, and go from there.

Seriously...THATS was what you call 'schooling'? Point in fact Breitbart did the same thing to both of those clowns that he did to those morons at the protest. He asked them direct questions and asked for them to directly prove their points and instead they went on their liberal crowd enhanced all over the palce rants...that YOU call a schooling. Very nice.

Tell me...based on that clip...how exactly was Breitbart schooled again?

That's what anyone would call 'schooling' - unless, of course, you either didn't watch the video, or you believe such racism as Dyson illustrated. I would suggest that you watch it again, this time a little more objectively.

Last edited:
I can't watch it, but supposedly there is video of spitting going on from the left. Wondering if it is actual spitting and name calling this time and not something made up. Hoping someone will watch it for me. :)

23.Andrew Breitbart Forces President Obama's Protesters to Fold Up ... [New Window]
Sep 19, 2010 ... Protesters spit on Right Nation attendees and called them ... met by an angry mob of radical Protesters who were praying for an end to hate ...
Andrew Breitbart Forces President Obama's Protesters to Fold Up Shop - Obama Administration News and Comment

And other than posting some bull**** talking point, PLEASE give examples of WHY you believe that.

If you want to play "chase your tail," you're gonna need to find someone a whole **** of lot more gullible than me. You already know WHY and your feigned ignorance is wasted on me. He is a lying, racebaiting POS, and his history proves it.

That was FANtastic. I didn't see any spitting, Barb.

You left out the most important part of the Limbaugh quote. Here, let me help you. "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well". Why did Rush add "black" to this statement? No one in their right mind believes that the NFL is this all-powerful singular entity bent on promoting a single black quarterback to the level of greatness simply based on his skin color, so in addition to his statement being untruthful, it's racist. That's exactly what Dyson pointed out.

In your attempt to support all things Breitbart, you missed the obvious shut down. Breitbart's words - the "black studies intelligiencia crowd" - came from where, exactly? That's exactly what Dyson addressed when he pointed out that Breitbart tried to marginalize African American studies professors as somehow innately incapable of critical reasoning that attends to every other discipline in academia Americana; furthermore, Breitbart's Clarence Thomas implication that white supremecy can't inhabit black skin is foolish. You can be a black person articulating powerful notions against black people, something which can and does happen on a number of occasions.

Only someone completely ignorant of politics - liberal or conservative - believes such foolishness, and that's not anywhere near what Dyson was saying. You obviously watched the video without absorbing the message, and that's understandable. Such notions challenge your method of thinking, and by listening to such arguments, you run the risk of agreeing with them. My guess is that you simply scanned the video, picked out the points you wished to present, then posted them. I would suggest next time actually listening to the message, illustrating where it is exactly that you disagree, and go from there.
That's what anyone would call 'schooling' - unless, of course, you either didn't watch the video, or you believe such racism as Dyson illustrated. I would suggest that you watch it again, this time a little more objectively.

How did I leave it out when I pointed it out my statement? And do you REALLY not believe that to be the case? Were you even following football during that time? the subject of Donovan McNabbs race WAS an issue...it was a CONSTANT, just as it was with Moon...the pressures on a black quarterback to succeed. Limbaugh simply stated the OBVIOUS and that others WERE propping someone up who at the time was truly an above average quarterback and NOTHING more.

Black studies intelligencia...thats not 'code' for anything other than what it is. Do you deny that there is a MAJORITY of black leaders who IMMEDIATELY are critical of EVERY conservative black person? That those people IMMEDIATELY infuse race and excuses into the success and/or failings of blacks in America? Please...That blacks CAN progress...succeed in life and that doesnt make them covert white supremacists? Good lord...do you WONDER why so many of the blacks FROM this country fail while so many that come here from other countries succeed? Hell weve seen it here on our little slice of blog paradise when our own black David Duke calls succesful blacks that are conservatives Toms and house negroes.

The claims were that Limbaugh was a racist...the whole video CENTERED on that notion and they gave ONE example which WASNT racist) and then multiple others they assigned to him which had NOTHING to do with him...and THATS your version of schooling? You must have gotten one of those 'pubelick educashuns'.

I watched that video completely and laughed at Mahr, the 'very articulate' black speaker, and the audience that whooped it up on cue. Did YOU actually view it with critical thinking? Or did you simply use it to reinforce your OWN stereotype and worldview?

If you want to play "chase your tail," you're gonna need to find someone a whole **** of lot more gullible than me. You already know WHY and your feigned ignorance is wasted on me. He is a lying, racebaiting POS, and his history proves it.

Thats about as impotent a response as the morons on the OP video...and pretty much what Ive come to expect...so...bravo!

Breitbart. Armed with truth.

Hilarious concept.

Andrew Breitbart... Isn't that the guy who took Shirley Sherrod's statements out of context?

Concept... Oh no... It's reality my friend, as the video displays.

Breitbart is basically famous now for his well-edited videos that show the opposite of what actually happened.

See: ACORN, Shirley Sherrod.

Andrew Breitbart... Isn't that the guy who took Shirley Sherrod's statements out of context?

Sure, if he actually had the entire video. I don't believe he did.

ACORN didn't offer to help people evade taxes? They didn't give advice on bringing young girls in from foreign countries for prostitution? Wow...they sure fired a lot of people for no reason.

Last edited:
I don't particularly like Beck or Breitbart, but this was ownage of moronic protestors. They are fueled by hate and lies from the Democrat parties. They can't back up their hatred and do so because Democrats tell them too and because they disagree politically.

And I should care about your opinion because?

You shouldnt...you should go back on the short yellow bus because your protest is over...leave the signs with the nice man with the megaphone...

Check it out.

This is a textbook example of how the internet is changing our perception of reality. Take on the weakest opponents, edit to your strengths, and use it to back a broad claim. I could, for example, approach a bunch of kids on a basketball court and say I want to film me playing against them, 5 on 1. In the end, I'd edit it down to a video of myself scoring over and over again, never missing, spinning through defenders, and blocking shots. Does it mean that I'm a fantastic basketball player? No, it means that I have IMovie and a digital camera -- and something to gain from skewing reality for the purposes of the camera.

What has Glenn Beck lied about? He said that the Government is trying to close the Licoln Memorial for large gatherings (June 28th radio show), which is completely untrue. He said that dogs are covered under Obamacare (November 12th, 2009 radio show). He said that forty-five percent of doctors would quit their jobs if health care reform has passed (October 12, 2009 on his television show), has that happened? Will that happen? Of course not. He said we're the only country in the world that has automatic citizenship at birth. He said that under 10 percent of Obama's cabinet members have private sector experience (it's closer to 90%). And here's a whopper: he said that the director of the White House office of science and technology proposed using city water supplies to sterilize people and cause miscarriages (July 22nd, 2009 television show).

The fact is, Mr. Breitbart isn't interested in defending these lies, he's interested in proving a false point by using the weakest members of his opposition to make himself look better. And he can stand next to a 300 pound man all he wants, but it doesn't make him any thinner.

ACORN didn't offer to help people evade taxes? They didn't give advice on bringing young girls in from foreign countries for prostitution? Wow...they sure fired a lot of people for no reason.

No, actually, they didn't do any of those things. That's how clever the editing was. The kid was also not dressed as a pimp when he went into the offices. He tried to later claim "Oh no I never said I went in dressed as a pimp, that was just B-roll goofing around stuff." Except he was on Fox News in that same outfit and straight up said this is what he wore.

The kid pitched himself as a guy running for some sort of office. He wore a suit. The girl was portrayed as someone trying to escape prostitution, same for the underage girls, the pitch was this house would be used as a shelter to get these girls out of prostitution. Finally, the tax lady gave her the advice to always pay taxes on any income. That's literally the opposite of tax evasion.

Those parts somehow didn't make the final cut, but more than one law enforcement agency (including local PD) did get the full video and made the statement "These videos were edited to fit an agenda."

edit: He tried the prostitution thing at a couple offices, but they either threw him out or called the cops, or both. I guess that's why they went with the editing plan.

Last edited:
Did he or did he not walk up to a bunch of assclowns holding signs and ask them pointedly if they had the first clue what their sign said and why they said it? Did said assclowns give an actual response or did they flummer and stumble and blather and then run away calling him gay (hey...isnt that a pretty pathetic, homophobic response?)?

****ing assclowns...

Last edited:
No, actually, they didn't do any of those things. That's how clever the editing was. The kid was also not dressed as a pimp when he went into the offices. He tried to later claim "Oh no I never said I went in dressed as a pimp, that was just B-roll goofing around stuff." Except he was on Fox News in that same outfit and straight up said this is what he wore.

The kid pitched himself as a guy running for some sort of office. He wore a suit. The girl was portrayed as someone trying to escape prostitution, same for the underage girls, the pitch was this house would be used as a shelter to get these girls out of prostitution. Finally, the tax lady gave her the advice to always pay taxes on any income. That's literally the opposite of tax evasion.

Those parts somehow didn't make the final cut, but more than one law enforcement agency (including local PD) did get the full video and made the statement "These videos were edited to fit an agenda."

edit: He tried the prostitution thing at a couple offices, but they either threw him out or called the cops, or both. I guess that's why they went with the editing plan.

Wow. The people who were fired should sue.

Back
Top Bottom