• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Andrea Mitchell lies to attack Trump, and protect the Clintons

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Yesterday, Andrea Mitchell filed a report on NBC's Today Show, about the Sean Hannity interview with Donald Trump. Trump inserted the word "rape" while discussing the allegations woman have made against Bill Clinton in the past, and Andrea Mitchell flat out lied to defend the former president.

Mitchell proclaimed during the segment that:

“Donald Trump using that word unprompted during an interview last night with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, bringing up a discredited and long denied accusation against former President Bill Clinton dating back to 1978 when he was Arkansas Attorney General.”

That accusation was made by Juanita Broaddrick and guess what folks... That accusation, although denied by Clinton, has never been discredited by her, or anyone else.

In fact, the NBC reporter Lisa Myers, who did the original interview with Broaddrick back in 1999, said the following in a 2014 interview on C-Span:

“I can say that nothing has come up since that story was reported that in any way undercuts what Juanita Broaddrick said.”

Her story was backed up by every single person who knew her back then, including the woman that went with her to Little Rock on that trip. To refresh everyone's memories on that interview by Lisa Myers, here it is... Take note of liberal bias that's dripping off of Stone Phillips:

Although it's tough to put the genie back in the bottle, NBC News needs to make an apology for the smear on Broaddrick and Andrea Mitchell needs to make an on-air retraction along with an apologie for that blatant, inexcusable lie.

Yesterday, Andrea Mitchell filed a report on NBC's Today Show, about the Sean Hannity interview with Donald Trump. Trump inserted the word "rape" while discussing the allegations woman have made against Bill Clinton in the past, and Andrea Mitchell flat out lied to defend the former president.

“Donald Trump using that word unprompted during an interview last night with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, bringing up a discredited and long denied accusation against former President Bill Clinton dating back to 1978 when he was Arkansas Attorney General.”

That accusation was made by Juanita Broaddrick and guess what folks... That accusation, although denied by Clinton, has never been discredited by her, or anyone else.

In fact, the NBC reporter Lisa Myers, who did the original interview with Broaddrick back in 1999, said the following in a 2014 interview on C-Span:

“I can say that nothing has come up since that story was reported that in any way undercuts what Juanita Broaddrick said.”

Her story was backed up by every single person who knew her back then, including the woman that went with her to Little Rock on that trip. To refresh everyone's memories on that interview by Lisa Myers, here it is... Take note of liberal bias that's dripping off of Stone Phillips:

Although it's tough to put the genie back in the bottle, NBC News needs to make an apology for the smear on Broaddrick and Andrea Mitchell needs to make an on-air retraction along with an apologie for that blatant, inexcusable lie.

Her story wasn't backed up by every person who knew her back then. Her former husband was completely unaware of the alleged rape, she only told the man she was cheating on him with. She is now married to him. I can gue$$ why $he and her current hu$band might want to come up with this $tory after being encouraged by republican political hitmen.

Her claims were neither substantiated nor proven. She didn't come forward immediately because she feared the powerful governor of Arkansas. But then she came forward when he was President of the United States.

Juanita Broaderrick is a disgrace. A ugly disgusting liar that would sell her integrity for a sandwich.

Bill Clinton didn't rape anyone. Please separate fact from fiction. PLEASE.

Her story wasn't backed up by every person who knew her back then. Her former husband was completely unaware of the alleged rape, she only told the man she was cheating on him with. She is now married to him. I can gue$$ why $he and her current hu$band might want to come up with this $tory after being encouraged by republican political hitmen.

Her claims were neither substantiated nor proven. She didn't come forward immediately because she feared the powerful governor of Arkansas. But then she came forward when he was President of the United States.

Ahhh, a Clinton sock puppet...

Since you insinuated that her allegations were motivated by money, how about you find me a list of all the speaking engagements she's been hired for and all the books she's written on the incident since she first went public 17 years ago? I can save you the trouble, there aren't any.

Now how about you try and discredit Lisa Myers, who did the interview with Broaddrick, was on the staff that did months of investigating on the allegations, and who to this day, says that nothing what so ever has been unearthed to discredit what she said in that interview.

I also suggest you do a little research on how society was in the 70's. Things like how rape victims and accusers were treated by police and in court, and how women who had affairs were treated by society in general.

And finally the biggie... Please link me to the "allegations were discredited" website (Media Matters or TalkingPointsMemo i'm sure) that backs up Mitchell's claim and lista all the discrepancies in her story (where, when, and hows), the discrepancies from the people who backed up her story, the evidence that Clinton wasn't in Little Rock, that there was no convention, and that her mouth wasn't swolen because Clinton kept biting it?

Thanks...

Juanita Broaderrick is a disgrace. A ugly disgusting liar that would sell her integrity for a sandwich.

She's ugly and disgusting is she?

Well, that's good enough for me then... LMMFAO

Since you insinuated that her allegations were motivated by money, how about you find me a list of all the speaking engagements she's been hired for and all the books she's written on the incident since she first went public 17 years ago? I can save you the trouble, there aren't any.

Now how about you try and discredit Lisa Myers, who did the interview with Broaddrick, was on the staff that did months of investigating on the allegations, and who to this day, says that nothing what so ever has been unearthed to discredit what she said in that interview.

I also suggest you do a little research on how society was in the 70's. Things like how rape victims and accusers were treated by police and in court, and how women who had affairs were treated by society in general.

And finally the biggie... Please link me to the "allegations were discredited" website (Media Matters or TalkingPointsMemo i'm sure) that backs up Mitchell's claim and lista all the discrepancies in her story (where, when, and hows), the discrepancies from the people who backed up her story, the evidence that Clinton wasn't in Little Rock, that there was no convention, and that her mouth wasn't swolen because Clinton kept biting it?

Thanks...

I said that i can guess. There are other things i can guess, too, like that she had some rough, consensual sex that she lied about to the guy she was cheating on her husband with because she didn't want to tell him she was fooling around with anyone else.

The fact of the matter is that we don't know what happened all those decades ago. All we have on her side is her testimony. Her testimony is what she told her friends and what she told the rest of us. What she told the rest of us contradicted itself, hence the recanted affidavit.

All we know for sure is that she's a liar. And here you are, with your whole case built entirely on her word alone. It's pathetic.

I said that i can guess. There are other things i can guess, too, like that she had some rough, consensual sex that she lied about to the guy she was cheating on her husband with because she didn't want to tell him she was fooling around with anyone else.

The fact of the matter is that we don't know what happened all those decades ago. All we have on her side is her testimony. Her testimony is what she told her friends and what she told the rest of us. What she told the rest of us contradicted itself, hence the recanted affidavit.

All we know for sure is that she's a liar. And here you are, with your whole case built entirely on her word alone. It's pathetic.

Here's my take:

1. She was a democrat and Clinton supporter back then.
2. She told several people about the incident shortly after it happened.
3. Her reasons for not testifying and saying nothing happened, make perfect sense.
4. It was very common for women not to report sexual assaults, especially when the perpetrator was a very powerful person.
5. She has never tried to make a profit from the incident. No book, no appearances.
6. NBC News investigated and could find nothing to disprove anything she, or the others they interviewed told them.
7. Lisa Myers obviously believes her and says to this day, nothing has ever come to light to disprove what she said in 99'
8. Why would tell the story, admitting she had lied in her deposition, when there was nothing to gain by doing so.
9. If it was a politically motivated story then:
a. She would have used it then, when he was running for Governor.
b. She would have used it on his reelection campaign for Governor
c. She would have used it on his 92' presidential campaign.
d. She would have used it on his reelection campaign in 96'.
e. She would have testified to it in the Paula Jones case.
f. She would not have waited until it had no legal or political repercussions to go public?​

Does all of that mean Clinton Raped her? No it doesn't... but it sure as hell has never been "discredited" as Andrea Mitchell and others in the main stream news media have said... not by a long shot.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the recent video with Anderson Cooper protecting Hillary.

Here's my take:

1. She was a democrat and Clinton supporter back then.
2. She told several people about the incident shortly after it happened.
3. Her reasons for not testifying and saying nothing happened, make perfect sense.
4. It was very common for women not to report sexual assaults, especially when the perpetrator was a very powerful person.
5. She has never tried to make a profit from the incident. No book, no appearances.
6. NBC News investigated and could find nothing to disprove anything she, or the others they interviewed told them.
7. Lisa Myers obviously believes her and says to this day, nothing has ever come to light to disprove what she said in 99'
8. Why would tell the story, admitting she had lied in her deposition, when there was nothing to gain by doing so.
9. If it was a politically motivated story then:
a. She would have used it then, when he was running for Governor.
b. She would have used it on his reelection campaign for Governor
c. She would have used it on his 92' presidential campaign.
d. She would have used it on his reelection campaign in 96'.
e. She would have testified to it in the Paula Jones case.
f. She would not have waited until it had no legal or political repercussions to go public?​

Does all of that mean Clinton Raped her? No it doesn't... but it sure as hell has never been "discredited" as Andrea Mitchell and others in the main stream news media have said... not by a long shot.

Should Trump be declaring it was rape?

Not quite.

What we actually know is BILL CLINTON is a liar. Lied, bold faced lied, to the American People, lied in a court of law at least twice as he was caught twice, he suborned perjury or lying by others and had a proven pattern of abusing women and this just falls in line with all the abuse of women and his power.

That's what we actually do know without doubt.

wow, a hard core fan boy

you probably believed Slick Willy when he denied starring in "Crouching Intern, Hidden Cigar" with Monica Blewinsky

Are you blaming the victim?

. . . . .

Reminds me of the recent video with Anderson Cooper protecting Hillary.

Hard to imagine that for the some 30 years that the Clinton's have been in the public, that the Clinton's wouldn't have made a number of of news media sock puppet allies.

Yeah, I'm sure we are going to find out 'which is which' pretty easily, just by the mere audacity of their contorted logic in spinning, explaining away, and blame casting, claiming Hillary to be nothing but good, honest, moral, and trustworthy. :lamo

Pity is that some with short memories will believe it.

Should Trump be declaring it was rape?

I don't know... Why don't you start a thread about it?

Meanwhile, do you have anything to say about Mitchell's false statement?

I don't know... Why don't you start a thread about it?

Meanwhile, do you have anything to say about Mitchell's false statement?

...this thread seems to be discussing that topic. You want to talk about Mitchell's statement, but are avoiding the actual subject of that statement. Whyzat?

This faux moral concern over a "rape victim" coming from "conservatives" is hilarious.

Hypocrisy and irony. You do not care about rape victims. It just happens that this rape victim is accusing A President who represents the Democrat party! It is simply fake moral support.

Oh, and don't think I forgot about you hypocrite liberals as well. For a group that loves to be a supporter of minorities and victims, its hilarious how Broadderick is a "liar" and making things up. Isn't that what conservatives/Republicans do? Blame the victim?

Me personally? As I stated many times, I support winners. I don't like rape victims. They are losers. Broadderick is not a rape victim, she is a just blood thirsty boozehound looking for her 15 minutes of fame. Just a fabricated story in her own mind.

...this thread seems to be discussing that topic. You want to talk about Mitchell's statement, but are avoiding the actual subject of that statement. Whyzat?

This section of the forum is called "Bias in the Media" where people discuss... you guessed it... bias in the news media.

So, any comment on Mitchell lying to the American people?

This faux moral concern over a "rape victim" coming from "conservatives" is hilarious.

Hypocrisy and irony. You do not care about rape victims. It just happens that this rape victim is accusing A President who represents the Democrat party! It is simply fake moral support.

Oh, and don't think I forgot about you hypocrite liberals as well. For a group that loves to be a supporter of minorities and victims, its hilarious how Broadderick is a "liar" and making things up. Isn't that what conservatives/Republicans do? Blame the victim?

Me personally? As I stated many times, I support winners. I don't like rape victims. They are losers. Broadderick is not a rape victim, she is a just blood thirsty boozehound looking for her 15 minutes of fame. Just a fabricated story in her own mind.

With so much blind hatred and political rage, all I can do is pity you and those in your family that have to deal with you on a daily basis.

With so much blind hatred and political rage, all I can do is pity you and those in your family that have to deal with you on a daily basis.

Grim, the ONLY time it seems when I hear conservatives advocating about rape victim rights is when the accuser is a liberal or democrat.

As a conservative myself, I personally do not care about rape victims. They need to put themselves in situations to not get raped.

One major difference though between me and some of the liberal tahwards on this forum is that I will never support the rights of the criminals perpetrating these crimes. They belong in jail for a very long time. I am not a psychologist or psychoanalysis. We do not not need to know why they are committing crimes or try to justify them. They belong in jail.

This section of the forum is called "Bias in the Media" where people discuss... you guessed it... bias in the news media.

So, any comment on Mitchell lying to the American people?

Lying? "Discredited" is a vague enough term to the point where I'm sure she believed what she said.

Back
Top Bottom