• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Andrea Mitchell Acts as Administration Spokesperson

msnbc_biased.gif

Kinda says it all...

Or maybe this one says it better...

MSNBC_sm.gif

There goes any credibility you might have had judging bias, Andrea Mitchell conducted that interview like any good journalist does. She made Duffy defend the Republican position, to do that she needed to know Obama's position. That's exactly what Chris Wallace would have done,

Who was Rep. Duffy shilling for? The Kochs?

the party he belongs to.

Just as she was doing, but man she came off looking like a journalistic hack

Andrea totally failed at the question of why congress has to be part of Obamacare and the president doesn't. The way she answered (or didn't answer) it, you'd think she doesn't know the reason. Of course, the reason is because congress wrote it into the law that they buy insurance through the exchange, and it that came about because of Grassley's amendment.

I dislike the way Duffy views Obamacare. Well, duh. But, I mean, the way he talks about it, I am not "in Obamacare" because I'm not buying my insurance on the exchange. Like the president, like most Americans, my insurance comes through my employer. Still, the insurance my employer can offer is very much affected by Obamacare. The ACA affects a huge number of things in healthcare outside of the exchanges. It would be more correct to say Duffy is less "in Obamacare" than I am. Because he's getting an employer subsidy from a large employer while participating in the exchanges, something no one else can get away with right now.

EXACTLY !!!

I was yelling at the video.."TELL HIM BECAUSE CONGRESS WROTE IT INTO LAW !!!!". If Matthews or Maddow was interviewing him, Duffy would not have got away with that exchange.

Andrea totally failed at the question of why congress has to be part of Obamacare and the president doesn't. The way she answered (or didn't answer) it, you'd think she doesn't know the reason. Of course, the reason is because congress wrote it into the law that they buy insurance through the exchange, and it that came about because of Grassley's amendment.

I dislike the way Duffy views Obamacare. Well, duh. But, I mean, the way he talks about it, I am not "in Obamacare" because I'm not buying my insurance on the exchange. Like the president, like most Americans, my insurance comes through my employer. Still, the insurance my employer can offer is very much affected by Obamacare. The ACA affects a huge number of things in healthcare outside of the exchanges. It would be more correct to say Duffy is less "in Obamacare" than I am. Because he's getting an employer subsidy from a large employer while participating in the exchanges, something no one else can get away with right now.
So true and here he is touting the fact on his Conressional web site:

Time Magazine Columnist Cites Grassley Requirement of Congress as "Favorite" in Senate Health Care bill

Back
Top Bottom