• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anderson Cooper rips into cyberbully

CriticalThought

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
This is funny.

Last edited:
This Shirvell guy sounds like a closet case.

Looks like its a mental issue.

Also gender neutral housing is an issue when college students want to live together. Here in Wmsburg, only so many females unrelated can live in one house before it fall under the 'brothel law'.

Last edited:
That guy needs some serious therapy

This clown's queer as a three-dollar bill. My gaydar is really awful, but it still picks up this guy.

Also, considering how awful his reasoning skills are, he definitely had to suck some serious dick to get to be an assistant AG.

When is Anderson himself gonna come out? It's not like his closet doesn't have a glass door.

Regards from Rosie

Anderson has appeared in public with his boyfriend on numerous occassions. I don't feel he needs to make a public statement to confirm what we all know. :)
Anderson Cooper Brought His Boyfriend to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party

coopermaisanivf.jpg

anderson_cooper_boyfriend.jpg

This "private" blogger is clearly a homophobe and I congratulate Anderson to bring him to task. What a homophobic puke that "private" blogger is. Another religious nutbag.. .. ..and yes; probably homosexual himself. Pathetic our society generates this type of human.

I think comparing that guy to a disposable feminine cleansing product just about covers it.

He is an adult and a public official. I don't care if it is in his off-time that he's the cyber bullying, I seriously think that this fits into the category of "conduct unbecoming". It is severely immature and intolerant.

I find it funny that the only thing he could come up with to defend his stand that the college guy had radical ideas was an endorsement for co-ed dorms.

Anderson has appeared in public with his boyfriend on numerous occassions. I don't feel he needs to make a public statement to confirm what we all know. :)

I never knew Anderson Cooper was gay, never really cared, the thought just never crossed my mind. I guess because his private life is his ti live as he sees fit. I hope he is happy though.

Anderson Cooper Brought His Boyfriend to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party

coopermaisanivf.jpg

anderson_cooper_boyfriend.jpg

This "private" blogger is clearly a homophobe and I congratulate Anderson to bring him to task. What a homophobic puke that "private" blogger is. Another religious nutbag.. .. ..and yes; probably homosexual himself. Pathetic our society generates this type of human.

Cooper=One built mother****er. Damn dude. Why can't I get them muscles!

Cooper=One built mother****er. Damn dude. Why can't I get them muscles!
Because you don't have five personal trainers, your own gym and a personal chef.

Being a Vanderbilt has its advantages ...

Do you have donuts and beer for breakfast?

I don't eat much of a breakfast. Acid reflux kicks my butt. Sandwiches are my thing. I'm a skinny guy, not a guy of average weight or slightly overweight.

I never knew Anderson Cooper was gay, never really cared, the thought just never crossed my mind. I guess because his private life is his ti live as he sees fit. I hope he is happy though.

Yeah, I know, right?

I asked my wife this morning. "Is Anderson Cooper gay?"

"Well, his mom is Gloria Vanderbilt.", she informed me. -- which I thought was a funny thing to say.

When is Anderson himself gonna come out? It's not like his closet doesn't have a glass door.

Regards from Rosie

He doesn't deny being gay. He goes to public functions with his partner. He just doesn't want it to be an important factor one way or the other. He's just a human being doing a job.

That's different from being IN the closet.

I think that's exactly what he was going for. It's not that he denies it, he just doesn't want it to be the predominant factor in who is Anderson Cooper.

Sort of like his being right-handed or left-handed. I dunno what he is in that regard, and it really doesn't matter. But I don't think he'd hide it, whatever he is.

Last edited:
For the record, there is a horrible documentary about trying to "out" conservatives, because they go against issues pertinent to gay rights activists. I found it just a tish unbecoming of a cause I can agree with...and it reminded me a lot of this guy's blog.

Back
Top Bottom