• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AND YOU WANT MY GUNS???

I don't care if you have a thousand guns. Those pathetic justifications don't cut it. The fact youre allowed doesn't cut it either. You have no use for them and you know it. It's pure ego and maintain the tough guy imagine amongst your cowboy mates.
You're like kids showing your toys at Christmas.

I want my guns. That says it all.

You're a Republican. Do I need other qualifications?

You not only know that someone doesn't have a use for something they deliberately acquired, you know that they know that as well. Hilarious. 😆
Why did they acquire it if they didn't perceive a use for it?

Rich, its obvious to everyone that suicides are a number to you to be used for your agenda.

Its telling you used a gun suicide study instead of a suicide study to prove your point, such fakery.

And a number that's too high could be reduced if guns were banned.

I presented the facts.. you present personal attacks...

You've presented NO facts, just personal lies.

The only one dishonest here is you.

Says the guy who claims to have a medical degree and treat patients (when he's not on here posting like he is every day).

...the official advice from the US government is that when flee or hide is exhausted... you should fight.

No, that the advice on what to do in a MASS SHOOTING
Not in a MUGGING/ROBBERY (you don't run or hide from a mugger)

And you talk about "being silly" ?
SMH.

I have been in real world scenarios....

LOL, eating a MacDonald's happy meal doesn't count as a real world scenario...

Because you deny the science.

Scientific studies support what I write....and contradict the guy with the medical degree.

...you act like the ONLY option that a person with a firearm has.. to defend themselves is to use the firearm.

...or not
Asa stated the official government advice is to not, but rather comply.

...i have to laugh that you think that somehow being part owner of a gun store and a doctor and a reserve police officer are mutually exclusive.

Not mutually exclusive
Just incredulous that any apply to you.

Yeah.. You just admitted that a convicted dangerous felon should have the same access to firearms as my father.

So you admit your straw-man and correct yourself....good.

...you would restrict my dad from what he can currently own.. and give access to a dangerous felon to guns that he cannot currently legally own.

See above regarding "same".

You are so silly. Its like you cannot understand what you just wrote.

When you run out of argument, your first recourse is slanderous Ad-Hom attacks

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers" - Quote attributed to Socrates

Umm we didn;t discuss democrats economic policies.

You didn't because you're unaware of any Democrat policies beyond gun control
You frankly have no clue about politics.

And a number that's too high could be reduced if guns were banned.
You haven't effectively argued that point. Repeating the claim isn't shit.

....I pretty much have shown how hollywood lacks firearm wisdom....

Yet your "wisdom" regarding guns is entirely based on Hollywood movies.

As your idol.. gun control advocate Baldwin demonstrated. What morons

My "idol" huh - you just revealed your true colors
Just another baseless Ad-Hom attack from you.

Gosh.. just about everyone one in which there is a firearm. Lets see.. .. every film in which the police captain says 'hand over your gun and badge".. and the police officer pulls his service weapon out with HIS FINGER ON THE TRIGGER and POINTS THE FIREARM AT HIS CHIEF... while he SLAMS THE FIREARM DOWN ON THE TABLE....

You're obviously an avid Hollywood action movie buff
Bruce Willis wood never hand over his wallet to an armed mugger...

Sure.. whatever man.. you are certainly no expert in criminal behavior.

Well thank you for that pearl of wisdom doctor. LOL

...by the way.. I have been in two attempted muggings...

Don't forget the three plane hijackings, the foiling of the plot to kill the president, defended Fort Knox....

That's my brother Sylvest'
A row of forty medals on his chest,
He killed fifty bad men in the west; he knows no rest.
He's got an arm like a leg
And a punch that would sink a battleship
It takes all of the Army and the Navy to put the wind up Sylvest
'

And you were once a part owner of a gun store, a livestock farmer, a policeman, have a medical degree and treat a list of patients- all in between posting 9,000 messages on here.

What a guy !

Don't forget the three plane hijackings, the foiling of the plot to kill the president, defended Fort Knox....

That's my brother Sylvest'
A row of forty medals on his chest,
He killed fifty bad men in the west; he knows no rest.
He's got an arm like a leg
And a punch that would sink a battleship
It takes all of the Army and the Navy to put the wind up Sylvest
'

And you were once a part owner of a gun store, a livestock farmer, a policeman, have a medical degree and treat a list of patients- all in between posting 9,000 messages on here.

What a guy !

I've been inside the Gold Depository at Ft. Knox, several times. I would be very surprised if anyone else here could make that claim.

BTW, what is your purpose in deleting and immediately re-posting? Is it to attempt to disrupt the thread? Do you think the administration here can't see that?

Your personal attacks is all you have.
You seem confused. Nobody attacked YOU.
Try to defend you childish egotistical reasons for owning guns.
I don't need to, as I don't have a childish egotistical reason to own guns.
I am right but you don't like it being told.
Nothing youve stated has been right lol.
You are just another brain dead redneck gun toting Rambo.
I"m sorry you got called out for knowing exactly nothing about firearms, and that you embarrassed yourself. Maybe try learning about a subject before commenting on it?

You seem confused. Nobody attacked YOU.

Do you often refer to yourself by that, and in the 3rd person too ?

But relax, it's like being mugged by a Guinea Pig anyway.

I don't need to, as I don't have a childish egotistical reason to own guns.

Well at least you have one redeeming attribute.

Nothing youve stated has been right lol.

IYO.

I"m sorry you got called out for knowing exactly nothing about firearms, and that you embarrassed yourself. Maybe try learning about a subject before commenting on it?

Well you don't sound very sorry
And you didn't anyway.

Nah, not buying into your lame arguments.

Oh, they're not mine:

Perhaps not, but the fact remains-I have been dealing with the anti gun movement since the time the Peanut farmer was president, and it is plainly obvious that the entire movement is based on a combination of a big lie and a big myth
Why?

Please explain in detail what is "gun worship"... please give concrete examples of such.
Already did so.
Well.. you just described anti gunners. Think about it. your kind thinks that a sign saying "gun free zone"... is going to stop a fellow intent on murdering school children. How can you be taken seriously when you think that is a solution.?
My kind? What a foolish response.
When a fellow kills his mother..and steals her weapons to go kill children.. and your first solution to stopping this fellow is "universal background checks"...
How can you be taken seriously.?
My first solution? Proof?
When you say that people that own guns are 'gun worshippers"... How can you be taken seriously?
You didn't read or digest the links, did you?
When you ignore the fact that for three decades gun sales increased tremendously and crime went down.. how can you be serious that more guns equals more crime?
Didn't ignore it. There is NO connection.
Cripes..you anti gunners don;t even know the laws that are on the books currently!!!. Talking about "gun show loopholes".. and such.
Or "getting firearms over the internet".
The truth is..there is no rational debate with you anti gunners because its not about facts or logic for you. Its about your paranoia and fear and feelings.
Actually.. its the anti gunners that hand wave away the research done by others. Assault weapons ban for 10 years in the US. Magazine restriction for 10 years. Their effect? No statistically significant effect on crime, mass shootings etc.
But yet..you still call for assault weapons bans.
Oh wait.. and then you say 'but but anti gunners don;t want to take away your guns"..
and in the next breath when confronted with the evidence that the assault weapons ban didn;t work... you say "but but the assault weapons ban didn;t work because it didn;t take away peoples guns!!!"
Lots of accusations there (the bolded) but no proof. Ftr, and it's been stated before, I am not an anti-gunner, but feel free to label me however you like to keep your identity alive. ;)

You not only know that someone doesn't have a use for something they deliberately acquired, you know that they know that as well. Hilarious. 😆
Why did they acquire it if they didn't perceive a use for it?
Single word, desire.

Already did so.

Lots of accusations there (the bolded) but no proof. Ftr, and it's been stated before, I am not an anti-gunner, but feel free to label me however you like to keep your identity alive. ;)
I accept your surrender..

Already did so.

He claims to have a medical degree you know, as well as a list of patients he treats.

In between his posts on here that is.

Yeah.. whats laughable is the fact that you think that? Is proof that you have no clue when it comes to firearms.
I have clearly presented what I have learned as a competitive shooter, hunter, Certified NRA hunting education instructor and Concealed weapons carry. Not to mention my POST training.
But you are incapable of recognizing that. which shows that you don;t have a clue when it comes to firearms.
Yep.. I just revealed that I have no regard for the way they handle weapons in hollywood. Yet you contend that I base my knowledge on hollywood movies. Do you see your intellectual disconnect (its a rhetorical question. )
Well.. one.. Bruce Willis would.. since Bruce Willis is a hollywood ACTOR (and he plays the harmonica really well).
You should take it to heart.
Nope.. never ever said such things.
But I get a kick out of your hyperbole:

Actually thats no big deal. .. I don;t see why you think it is. It makes me worry about you rich.

The democrats have never said they want your guns. That's a lie.
Another lie is you have to protect yourself. Do you go down the town with 4 guns hanging off you or your wife? Of course not. Its a poor justification to own guns.

The democrats want tougher gun laws to stop idiots getting access to them. That's is fully justified when you consider the mass slaughter if kids every week is conducted by nut jobs. Their parents must be responsible for not safe keeping of the weapons .
There's a lot of ego and testosterone attached to the gun issue. A remnant of the wild west days also. Ah yes.

You can't possibly imagine the us will survive another 100 years with its current attitude to guns.
35000 killed every year and don't give me the pathetic reasons for it. There's far too many guns out there and you simply wont admit it.

Dianne Feinstein, U.S. Senator from California​

“Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe.” 4

“If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them; “Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ’em all in,” I would have done it.” 5

“The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.”

Pete Stark, U.S. Representative from California​

“If a bill to ban handguns came to the house floor, I would vote for it.” 10

William Clay, U.S. Representative from Missouri​

” …we need much stricter gun control, and eventually should bar the ownership of handguns”

Joseph Biden, Vice President of the United States​

“Banning guns is an idea whose time has come.”

John Chafee, Former U.S. Senator from Rhode Island​

“I shortly will introduce legislation banning the sale, manufacture or possession of handguns (with exceptions for law enforcement and licensed target clubs)… . It is time to act. We cannot go on like this. Ban them!” 11

So you called me a liar and I can get you many many more quotes from your party politicians. Many have authored bills that would ban ammunition, kill the firearm manufacturing industry via no financing or credit, and open the industry to business killing lawsuits. As you know actions speak louder than words. You people have done both.

While I don't carry 4 guns I do often carry 2. I don't need justification from you. I have used my firearms to protect my business, my home, and myself. So once again you are wrong.

Perhaps next time you research the issue before exposing your testicles for such a clear kick. You made it quite easy.

Do you often refer to yourself by that, and in the 3rd person too ?
Huh?
But relax, it's like being mugged by a Guinea Pig anyway.

Well at least you have one redeeming attribute.

IYO.

Well you don't sound very sorry
And you didn't anyway.
I’m sure you thought you had a point somewhere in this moronic post. But it’s quite clear that you don’t.

Yeah.. whats laughable is the fact that you think that?

You're the only one laughing.

Is proof that you have no clue when it comes to firearms.

Experience has shown that what you regard as "proof" is anything but.

I have clearly presented what I have learned as a competitive shooter, hunter, Certified NRA hunting education instructor and Concealed weapons carry. Not to mention my POST training.
But you are incapable of recognizing that. which shows that you don;t have a clue when it comes to firearms.

You missed out being an ex Green Beret and US Navy Seal.

Yep.. I just revealed that I have no regard for the way they handle weapons in hollywood. Yet you contend that I base my knowledge on hollywood movies.

I can just imagine you pointing out all the flaws in the Hollywood action movies you watch, as you gobble down copious amounts of popcorn
Star Wars episodes XII, XIII and IX were terribly woke weren't they? And no way would a real Jedi knight treat his light-saber the way Luke did...ugh....

Well.. one.. Bruce Willis would.. since Bruce Willis is a hollywood ACTOR (and he plays the harmonica really well).

And he doesn't take s**t from street muggers with a knife at his throat
No, he slips his hand into his coat pocket, like he's going to hand over his wallet, but he grabs his Beretta 92F 9mm and ***BAM*** shoots the entire gang through his jacket pocket....
While you watch, guzzling your pop corn, telling everyone who'll listen that Willis was too slow and what he should've done instead....

You should take it to heart.

I might do, if it were from a real doctor, with a real medical degree.

Nope.. never ever said such things.

Are you certain
What about the time in Afghanistan when you hunted Bin Laden with a SEAL team and had to correct them on their pistol drills...?

Actually thats no big deal. .. I don;t see why you think it is. It makes me worry about you rich.

Your honesty and credibility are no big deal now ?
Illuminating to know,

Either more guns equal more gun murder or they don't. Now you are trying to insert gun control measures as why more guns are not equalling more gun murder.

Perhaps you should have said more guns equal more gun murder UNLESS there are massive controls in place. You did not.

So you counter by saying tough gun control works as evidenced by Switzerland and Norway and LAX gun laws like in the US with lots of guns equals more gun murder. Do you even think before posting? We just showed you that lots of guns were added in the lax gun law United States and gun murder went down. It went down WITHOUT tough gun control measures and despite 200 plus million guns being added.

To you last sentence good for you, thank you for your service, and good for you. It does seem hypocritical for you to have a gun.
Let's pretend gun control.in Switzerland and norway has no impact.

And that no one that owns a gun can be for reasonable gun control

Its easier that way

You keep believing that.
They have a use for them. You don't. Slaughter of kids and unnecessary deaths to satisfy your ego, is not a sign of a civilised society. In fact, the opposite.
My guns have slaughtered no one! So what the fork are you talking about?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom