• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

And you thought the kids in Wal-Mart were bad.

Criminy, there's soooooooo much wrong with that video. Why doesn't the mom unplug the XBox and take it away? What's the kid doing playing such a violent game? (Warning, not really a work safe video either, kids got a mouth that a whole bunch of Lifeboy couldn't wash out.)

Wow, just wow....and the thing even froze on me a couple of times. Still I saw enough. I don't know....I'd say that kid is already "messed up." LOL

Right, shuamort.....what is a nine year old doing playing that game? Let alone talking like that to anybody, let alone his mom. :confused:

It boggles my mind.

You know, I'm not much of a person for violence, especially against children, but I don't think I'd have any problems slapping one of my children if they ever spoke to me like that!

mixedmedia said:
and the thing even froze on me a couple of times.
You can pause the video and wait for the whole thing to load so you don't get any inconvenient pauses.

Back
Top Bottom