• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

And we are supposed to believe that the ALEC CONTROLLED GOP is about limited government? Joke of the century.

So you'd leave State powers more or less the same, reduce Federal and increase Local?

Pretty much the opposite of me then. I'd abolish Local government, or at least remove its power to tax.
My feeling is that all taxes should be paid at the county level. The state should tax each county and the feds should tax each state.

Each country should be responsible for their own municipalities and utilities.

Laws should be decided at the county level allowing citizens to decide under which rules they wish to live under.

My way gives people greater control over their government

Back
Top Bottom