• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

And they have the audacity to mock Biden's speech?

This guy defines developmentally disabled (formerly known as "mentally retarded").

They did one of them every year. If you listen to them all, you will be ashamed to be an American.

Never in the history of the Presidency did we have a man who was so ignorant and so incoherent as that slob.

it's projection all the time from the right. Once you realize that, all their nonsense will make sense. They are describing themselves with all their moronic, factless liberal hate

Has Joe actually accomplished anything positive yet? Printing money doesn't count!

And they have the audacity to mock Biden's speech?​

LOL!! Not even waiting for a Biden hit thread...just jumping right to the deflection...the "But...but...TRUMP!!"

Thread dismissed.

Has Joe actually accomplished anything positive yet? Printing money doesn't count!
He's handled the Ukrainian situation masterfully.

He's done a great job getting vaccines into the arms of Americans.

He passed a terrific infrastructure repair bill.

Absent idiots like Manchin and Sinema he would have passed the amazingly wonderful Build Back Better bill and everyone would have loved it, just like the much-hated so-called Obama care which people came to realize was terrific.

He's doing an excellent job minimizing the economic impact of putin's war on the citizens of the United States.

Any other questions?

Um, I'd worry about the self-confidence of anyone not willing to mock them both.
:ROFLMAO:...right wingers and their predictable attempts to revise their own history....

It's as predictable as the sun rising in the East, I tell ya.

@NatMorton you are trying, desperately, to make people forget that you were a Trump apologist (i.e. bootlicker) for 4 solid years.

I seriously doubt that many (if any) are falling for it.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, sponsored by Matt Palumbo's THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN for Wednesday shows that 42% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Fifty-six percent (56%) disapprove.

Absent idiots like Manchin and Sinema he would have passed the amazingly wonderful Build Back Better bill and everyone would have loved it, just like the much-hated so-called Obama care which people came to realize was terrific.

He's doing an excellent job minimizing the economic impact of putin's war on the citizens of the United States.

Any other questions?
Nicely done.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, sponsored by Matt Palumbo's THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN for Wednesday shows that 42% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Fifty-six percent (56%) disapprove.
A lot of Americans are friggin' idiots. Yeah, I know that's not politically correct but it's a fact. Really makes me wonder if there should be some sort of test to be allowed to vote.

Goddamn idiots will be our ruination.

A lot of Americans are friggin' idiots. Yeah, I know that's not politically correct but it's a fact. Really makes me wonder if there should be some sort of test to be allowed to vote.

The answer is yes! The Citizenship Exam - just like we require a driver's test to get a driver's license, we did require the citizenship exam to register to vote. :)

Or in Biden's case, the cognitive ability test! :)

Any other questions?
56 % of Americans: 'um ...nuh uh"

Um, I'd worry about the self-confidence of anyone not willing to mock them both.
You don't have to especially admire either of them. But they are for now the two front runners for 2024, and Biden is a thousands times more lucid than Trump. And of course Biden has a moral compass and Trump doesn't.

The fact of the matter is that in an election there is no "perfect," only the "better than the others."

If you actually engaged reading and comprehending, you'd not ask such an insidious uninformed question....

@NatMorton you are trying, desperately, to make people forget that you were a Trump apologist (i.e. bootlicker) for 4 solid years.
Your post is a lie. Want to prove me wrong? Please find the post on this site where I claimed to be a Trump supporter, as in someone who voted for him or advocated others to do so. Even one will do.

Your post is a lie. Want to prove me wrong? Please find the post on this site where I claimed to be a Trump supporter, as in someone who voted for him or advocated others to do so. Even one will do.
Your post, above, is a rather feckless attempt at DEFLECTION.

Re-read my remarks, and quote for me the part where I declared that you "claimed to be a Trump supporter, as in someone who voted for him or advocated others to do so", please.

I said you were a Trump apologist for the last 4+ years. And you were.

Now, try again. I dare you to LIE and tell me that you were NOT a Trump apologist for the last 4 years.

If you seriously don't understand what that means, you should probably just stop with the silly Strawman arguments right now.

Your post, above, is a rather feckless attempt at DEFLECTION.

Re-read my remarks, and quote for me the part where I declared that you "claimed to be a Trump supporter, as in someone who voted for him or advocated others to do so", please.

I said you were a Trump apologist for the last 4+ years. And you were.

Now, try again. I dare you to LIE and tell me that you were NOT a Trump apologist for the last 4 years.

If you seriously don't understand what that means, you should probably just stop with the silly Strawman arguments right now.
Considering you've called me a Trump "accoyte" before, I thought the inference was reasonable:

But if you're willing to acknowledge that I am not a Trump supporter I'll withdraw the comment. Do you?

Back
Top Bottom