• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

....And so it begins

I've decided that it's more realistic to reduce my weight than attempt hair restoration. Currently I have altered my diet by cutting back on alot of junk food that I used to normally eat (soda, chips and general snacks) all the while increasing my salad, fruit and water intake. Majority of this is at work where I'm at most of the time. Instead of buying pizza, Burger King or McDonalds for lunch at the job I typically buy a Caesar Salad with maybe an order of garlic knots or mozzarella sticks. Same thing applies when I have dinner at work, I opt to either getting Chinese food or order an actual meal (Baked Ziti, Chicken and Pasta, etc) from the pizza shop. Of course changing and altering your diet means jack if you don't exercise. So I had bought a treadmill for the house and typically use it for a half hour twice a week since I currently get two days off from work. This way I don't have to waste money on a gym and put up with the environment that is associated with them. Back in May I weighted 225 pounds and today I weigh 218 so something is working.

i just engaged a trainer, only 3 times a month.....you need more resistance training than cardio, think about that if you get to a plateau. my trainer is going to kill me, i know he is.

Back
Top Bottom