• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

And People Fuss About How Children Get Ahold Of Guns

That's the most recent affirmation of the right. Don't need to go any further back.
Affirmation? By whom?
As this is leading of something turtle said and is therefor starting from a position of pure nonsense . You will have to clarify.

Affirmation? By whom?
As this is leading of something turtle said and is therefor starting from a position of pure nonsense . You will have to clarify.
The Supreme Court. Caetano v Massachusetts, 2016.

Again I am still at a, so what?
We already know america has the most shittiest ideas about self defense, what's your point?

A majority of Supreme Court justices decided what the second amendment means..so seemingly the gun lobby thinks it's therefore a fact for all time.

A majority of Supreme Court justices decided what the second amendment means..so seemingly the gun lobby thinks it's therefore a fact for all time.
It's the current reality. Perhaps we should deal with that.

It comes from both sides.
And I bet the women that was turned around yelling (her own admission) at her kids just before she totaled my Neon Expresso (the race track model) was a gun banning Democrat. Damn good thing I wasn't in it.

the dad was in the car with the kid, so this is not about the kid getting hold of keys. Christ almiighty the stupid shit conservative posts to try and make up from a lack of any intelligent arguments or facts is tiresome

Both the kid and the father died

Yeah, that's what struck me, the spare tire (donut actually) failed at the exact time another care was passing. probably didn't pass too many cars where they were. But then again, that's why they have speed max when you are on a donut, its not a real replacement but a temp until you get a real tire
So what's your evidence that the spare tire was a "donut"? The truck was a 3/4 ton Dodge. I've never seen a heavy duty truck with a "donut" spare tire.

So what's your evidence that the spare tire was a "donut"? The truck was a 3/4 ton Dodge. I've never seen a heavy duty truck with a "donut" spare tire.
I thought I saw it was on initial reports but I now see it was a regular spare. Initial reports must have said something because even this article mentioned it was not a donut

Operative word: Current

And it's NOT a definitive interpretation of the 2A.
You mean you really haven't read Heller, McDonald and Caetano?

Current, yes, and since we're talking about laws in the current environment, let's go with that.

You mean you really haven't read Heller, McDonald and Caetano?

I know it wasn't unanimous

QED, it's not a definitive proof of what the 2A means.

Current, yes, and since we're talking about laws in the current environment, let's go with that.

So you admit a future SC case could reverse that ruling ?

Perhaps not to you. It is current law, and you should accept that.

Again, the operative word is: CURRENT

Sure, if the Court was stacked with liberals and stare decisis was ignored.

Like it was stacked with Conservatives for the Heller, McDonald and Caetano?

Back
Top Bottom