• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

And obama shows us his true stripes

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
HOW DOES HE GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!​

Listen and weep! for the USA!

Incredible remark by Obama - made in Germany!!!!

This video of Obama’s comments are hidden in the beginning of a German video.

The American version has already been pulled.

Hopefully it will come through
This Youtube video only takes 19 seconds.

Sent by a German friend after the YouTube version from the US was pulled.
If you haven't heard this you should listen to it. It only takes 19 seconds. It's unbelievable that Obama actually says this out loud! This Obama speech was given at the Bilderberg Group conference in Brussels, Belgium, on May 23, 2014.
Obama's comments are chilling. THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER that has been percolating through a number of American presidencies and other world leaders, and now seems to be coming into fruition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRtbIQ1kTw&feature=youtu.be

If you haven't heard this you should listen to it. It only takes 19 seconds. It's unbelievable that Obama actually says this out loud! This Obama speech was given at the Bilderberg Group conference in Brussels, Belgium, on May 23, 2014.
Obama's comments are chilling. THIS IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER that has been percolating through a number of American presidencies and other world leaders, and now seems to be coming into fruition.

WTF is this??? OMG.

Vote for Hillary and this is exactly what we are in for.

Very poor edit job.

Please post the entire speech.

And for the International Order that we have worked for generations to build, ordinary men and women are too small minded to govern their own affairs. The order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign.

It looks real. It simply CAN'T be real. WTF.

If we knew the context it's probably not what it looks like, but in real life the liberal globalist agenda exists and it is exactly how it looks in this small clip.

There's another YouTube of this put up by Nwo Satire. The comments indicate that he starts out with something like, "Some would have you believe...."

This is t free speech. This is ludicrous.

But those ideals have also been tested — here in Europe and around the world. Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that*ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign.*Often, this alternative vision roots itself in the notion that by virtue of race or faith or ethnicity, some are inherently superior to others, and that individual identity must be defined by “us” versus “them,” or that national greatness must flow not by what a people stand for, but by what they are against.

But those ideals have also been tested -- here in Europe and around the world. Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign. Often, this alternative vision roots itself in the notion that by virtue of race or faith or ethnicity, some are inherently superior to others, and that individual identity must be defined by “us” versus “them,” or that national greatness must flow not by what a people stand for, but by what they are against.

Taken out of context.

It's bs. Taken out of context. It's from Mad Magazine for Christ's sake! lmao!

It is complete BS. It's what conspiracy theorists do all the time. They grab a clip and take it out of context to make it seem like he's talking about something else.

Oh, yeah, I see where language was lifted.

Thank you so much for finding this and posting it up.

Yep. I was a conspiracy theorist myself for a little while, so I know when to spot BS like this when it comes up.

It's bs. Taken out of context. It's from Mad Magazine for Christ's sake! lmao!

OMG, I didn't even notice that.

We'll, if I'm not the most gullible person on earth, I'm not sure who is.

There is NO WAY Nerobama would say that out loud. It HAS to be edited. He's a dumbass, but he's not that much a dumbass.

OMG, I didn't even notice that.

We'll, if I'm not the most gullible person on earth, I'm not sure who is.

It's OK. It's happened to me many times before. That's how I ended up getting sucked into this kind of stuff for a while.

It is complete BS. It's what conspiracy theorists do all the time. They grab a clip and take it out of context to make it seem like he's talking about something else.

This is done by almost everyone all the time.

Back
Top Bottom