• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

And here is this week's race hoax

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

The radical progressives want so much for there to be an epide ic of racism so they can be the heros and warriors.

Trouble is, this so rare they have to make most of it up.

There is a co stsnt stream of these race hoaxes and in fact very few turn out to be true.

If truth be known, most Americans smile to themselves when the Dem media play up such accusations.

They know that most are hoaxes.

The participants want publicity or -- of course -- money.

Of course, at school or work, people have to pretend to be outraged: "Really? Oh my God! Here is $25 for BLM. I'll contribute more next month. "

The radical progressives want so much for there to be an epide ic of racism so they can be the heros and warriors.

There is a co stsnt stream of these race hoaxes and in fact very few turn out to be true.
Racism in America is not rare. Your attempt to cherry pick a false flag as evidence that racism in America no longer exists is transparent.

What I find interesting is that usually the people who scream the loudest about racism being dead in America are also the most terrified of white people becoming a racial minority. If all races are treated exactly the same and there are no disadvantages, why are you guys so worried about becoming a racial minority? Shouldn't be an issue for you.

If truth be known, most Americans smile to themselves when the Dem media play up such accusations.

They know that most are hoaxes.

The participants want publicity or -- of course -- money.

Of course, at school or work, people have to pretend to be outraged: "Really? Oh my God! Here is $25 for BLM. I'll contribute more next month. "

So which "Dem media" picked up this story? I can't find a single one. The local news media did and nobody else.

BLM? They have nothing to do with this story, unless you can tie them to the black girl who admitted to doing this. Let's see your evidence. I'm sure it's in one of the many "Blacks are so terrible" websites and groups you frequent.

So which "Dem media" picked up this story? I can't find a single one. The local news media did and nobody else.

BLM? They have nothing to do with this story, unless you can tie them to the black girl who admitted to doing this. Let's see your evidence. I'm sure it's in one of the many "Blacks are so terrible" websites and groups you frequent.
Some have trouble reading reality!

"I don't believe that those words that were on those water fountains were racist," said Harris. "I do not believe they were hate crime or hate speech. Part of it, quite honestly, is because the admitted perpetrator is an African-American young woman."

Ultimately, this wrong headed opinion of what is racist and what isn't is the root cause of all racism in this country.
Racism is racism is racism. It matters not who, or what color the perpetrator is

"I don't believe that those words that were on those water fountains were racist," said Harris. "I do not believe they were hate crime or hate speech. Part of it, quite honestly, is because the admitted perpetrator is an African-American young woman."

Ultimately, this wrong headed opinion of what is racist and what isn't is the root cause of all racism in this country.
Racism is racism is racism. It matters not who, or what color the perpetrator is
AMEN!

This student should be punished to the full penalty of the school code, period. ANd if the school also presses charges, so be it.

that being sad acting like racism in America is rare is batshit insane and void of reality.
nobody honest, educated and objective believes tinfoil hat false narrative nonsense like that LMAO

Very few turn out to be true because those are the only ones you bring.
You are welcome to bring some college and high-school real race incident examples.

I doubt many exist because they would have stayed on the news forever and ever.

Racism in America is not rare. Your attempt to cherry pick a false flag as evidence that racism in America no longer exists is transparent.

What I find interesting is that usually the people who scream the loudest about racism being dead in America are also the most terrified of white people becoming a racial minority. If all races are treated exactly the same and there are no disadvantages, why are you guys so worried about becoming a racial minority? Shouldn't be an issue for you.
People who cry racism are the biggest racists.

You are welcome to bring some college and high-school real race incident examples.

I doubt many exist because they would have stayed on the news forever and ever.
Why would you limit examples to high school or college?

Another thread like this, huh?

Always posting this race-obsessed crap, and it's always in one direction.

Last edited:
Another thread like this, huh?

Always posting this race-obsessed crap, and it's always in one direction.
To counter the race obsession of progressives.

When demand outstrips supply, and there's a politically motivated narrative that must be maintained.

By definition, a “race hoax” isn’t a true event. Derp.

As for the ratio of proven actual hate/racial crimes to hoaxes, you’re talking outta your lying, prejudiced, ass.

Every time someone like you cites a confirmed hate crime hoax, they should be quickly called out for their grossly exaggerated, bias based lies.

FBI Releases 2020 Hate Crime Statistics​

The FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program serves as the national repository for crime data voluntarily collected and submitted by law enforcement. Its primary objective is to generate reliable information for use in law enforcement administration, operation, and management. The 2020 hate crimes data, submitted by 15,138 law enforcement agencies, provide information about the offenses, victims, offenders, and locations of hate crimes. Of these agencies who submitted incident reports, there were 8,263 hate crime incidents involving 11,129 offenses.

Back
Top Bottom