• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

And Glen Beck goes firing all tubes at congress, yes even the republicans.

tererun

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Harry Reid

So it seems the beckmeister in his deluded insanity decided to make the blaze another arm of wikileaks by showing us all how both parties made sure they did not get stuck with Obamacare. So many people seem to forget both sides are dicking us hard and the crazy guy that got tossed under the GOP bus comes back and fires one at his old party. Thanks crazy glen, you are normally a ****tard but that was awesome.

Harry Reid

So it seems the beckmeister in his deluded insanity decided to make the blaze another arm of wikileaks by showing us all how both parties made sure they did not get stuck with Obamacare. So many people seem to forget both sides are dicking us hard and the crazy guy that got tossed under the GOP bus comes back and fires one at his old party. Thanks crazy glen, you are normally a ****tard but that was awesome.

I forgot he existed.

I forgot he existed.

never ever forget the crazy deformed guy. Have you never seen a movie? I am pretty good with uboat glen out there in the middle of all this firing off all guns at anyone who moves. Hell, I say we give him some ammo. I am really hoping they are going all out this time. It would be a shame to waste all of this anticipation and have them just do their job.Now is the time for assange and snowden to release anything else they have on the US. Let us just throw all the nitro glycerine in the pot and give it a good old swift kick.

Your memory is rather convenient. When Glen Beck was on CNN he was well liked by the liberals because he took on Bush and the GOP on a regular basis. As soon as Obama was elected he merely carried on doing the same thing he has always done. Criticize Obama? Why...thats racist.

He is the very essence of tea party lunacy.

Your memory is rather convenient. When Glen Beck was on CNN he was well liked by the liberals because he took on Bush and the GOP on a regular basis. As soon as Obama was elected he merely carried on doing the same thing he has always done. Criticize Obama? Why...thats racist.

you seemed to miss half of that. he put the republicans in there too. Are you selectively blind?

Beck's Theme Song.

you seemed to miss half of that. he put the republicans in there too. Are you selectively blind?
Not at all. My point was that he has ALWAYS done that. Libs LOVED him when he was on CNN during the Bush admin. They didnt start hating him until he did the same thing with Obama he had done with Bush. THAT was the point.

Not at all. My point was that he has ALWAYS done that. Libs LOVED him when he was on CNN during the Bush admin. They didnt start hating him until he did the same thing with Obama he had done with Bush. THAT was the point.

Oh so you are still trying to corral this into an attack on libs. I think glen missed one of those republicans in independent's clothing.

Harry Reid

Beck always criticizes Republicans. He isn't a party man,which is a strength.

Oh so you are still trying to corral this into an attack on libs. I think glen missed one of those republicans in independent's clothing.
I am pointing out a fact. You act shocked that Beck attacked republicans. The fact is, he ALWAYS HAS. And when he did...libs loved him. He didnt become Satan until he attacked Obama.

I am pointing out a fact. You act shocked that Beck attacked republicans. The fact is, he ALWAYS HAS. And when he did...libs loved him. He didnt become Satan until he attacked Obama.

Le3ave it to republicans to not do as job right. How hard is it to throw the man under the bus?

Back
Top Bottom