• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ancient atomic war ?

Dibbler

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Evidence of circular history. It looks as though the ancients may have had their own nuclear war.

I can't run the video, but is the site an old Indian city with glassified walls, suspected to have been glassified by great heat and local texts tell of a great war wiith flying machines, etc?

Evidence of circular history. It looks as though the ancients may have had their own nuclear war.

While interesting, that's not what the video is suggesting. The video is talking about extraterrestrials.

I can't run the video, but is the site an old Indian city with glassified walls, suspected to have been glassified by great heat and local texts tell of a great war wiith flying machines, etc?

it speaks of a civilization that was destroyed in BC after a great war...their hair fell out, their nails fell off etc.

and yes I forgot to add it speaks of vitrification....glass

Last edited:
I don't know, Dibbler. I'm overly tired of all the conspiracy theories floating around, though. As in many theories being posited nowadays, I need more facts before I decide.

LOL It's that guy again!

IMG_8154.png

This has got about as much credibility as those Erik Von Daniken books. :lamo

LOL It's that guy again!

IMG_8154.png

Why do the people (even the women) involved with these theories have such incredibly bad hair? They all look like they forgot their combs.

but it still interesting... and who knows :2razz:

LOL Dr. Aliens really does a lot of reaching when it comes to his theories- every little thing written by the ancient peoples of the world points out to ...aliens! I just cant believe people fall for this nonsense! :lol:

Ancient Aliens | Know Your Meme

Why do the people (even the women) involved with these theories have such incredibly bad hair? They all look like they forgot their combs.

There can only be one answer to your question ... ALIENS! :2razz:

HNojQr9.jpg

LOL Dr. Aliens really does a lot of reaching when it comes to his theories- every little thing written by the ancient peoples of the world points out to ...aliens! I just cant believe people fall for this nonsense! :lol:

Ancient Aliens | Know Your Meme

There can only be one answer to your question ... ALIENS! :2razz:

HNojQr9.jpg
God(s) is code for alien(s) and vice-versa.

LOL It's that guy again!

IMG_8154.png

Exactly! And should we really be paying attention to a guy who has a Bachelors degree in weightlifting when it comes to matters of archaeology?

I think it's to make them SEEM like serious scientists.

And so without a complete explanation for the forts from archaeology, we proceed to step three, evaluation of the fringe conjecture that ancient atomic blasts were used to produce the vitrification. This suggestion is unnecessary. The temperatures required were well within the capabilities of the technology of the day, and have been repeated experimentally. And, of course, the elephant in the room is that atomic weapons were not available 2500 years ago — or, to be precisely scientific, not known to have been available. At the earliest experimental atomic blast, the Trinity test in 1945, the temperature reached 5.5 million Kelvins, 4,000 times hotter than what was needed to vitrify stone forts, and left blatantly obvious chemical signatures that nobody has yet reported finding at a vitrified fort site. This is all to say nothing of the virtually insurmountable task of rearranging practically all known human history to accommodate such a twist.

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4326

I think it's to make them SEEM like serious scientists.
Serious? Like who, Einstein??

I disagree. Most like any other conspiracy theorist. This morning, for example, while logging onto my email, I saw the USA Today link of an article where, supposedly, an African-American was shot in the back by the police. I bet the writer of said article forgot their comb or brush.

Yes, one's hair style is EXTREMELY important in analyzing facts. Very important. I guess that's why The Donald has become so popular. :lamo

Serious? Like who, Einstein??

I disagree. Most like any other conspiracy theorist. This morning, for example, while logging onto my email, I saw the USA Today link of an article where, supposedly, an African-American was shot in the back by the police. I bet the writer of said article forgot their comb or brush.

I was being facetious. ;)

the history channel used to be pretty interesting. then they started in with the alien bull****, not finding the creature from the black lagoon, and stupid reality shows. now it looks like ancient people who had recently discovered agriculture were also somehow nuking each other, at least according to the history channel. i hope that they've cut out **** like this by now and have returned to real history programming.

Yes, one's hair style is EXTREMELY important in analyzing facts. Very important. I guess that's why The Donald has become so popular. :lamo

An ancient atomic war is not a fact.

sorry it is an atomic war

It is an excerpt from the show Ancient Aliens. It is not suggesting man developed this technology, but extraterrestrials.

People who think these sites are evidence of ancient nuclear weapons deserve ridicule.

Would you like to discuss the facts about why this definitely wasn't a nuke?

Back
Top Bottom