• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ancient atomic war ?

People who think these sites are evidence of ancient nuclear weapons deserve ridicule.

Would you like to discuss the facts about why this definitely wasn't a nuke?

Not with you Deuce, no thanks.

I remember your irrational claims about flying airplanes, and don't want no mo'. :mrgreen:

Wish for ridicule noted.

I thought the one site did suggest that

anyway it's fun stuff and there are certainly strange things in our universe :mrgreen:

Oh, absolutely. Even as far fetched as Ancient Aliens sometimes is, I still enjoy the show just for the great cinematography of the ancient sites they produce. Plus, I'm a ufo fan from way back.:)

Not with you Deuce, no thanks.

I remember your irrational claims about flying airplanes, and don't want no mo'. :mrgreen:

Wish for ridicule noted.

Oh my god he believes it was nukes/aliens. Hahahah. Here I was just kidding around.

Oh, absolutely. Even as far fetched as Ancient Aliens sometimes is, I still enjoy the show just for the great cinematography of the ancient sites they produce. Plus, I'm a ufo fan from way back.:)
yeah me too...I am super skeptical and really unless something impacts my life I don't pay too much attention to it, but in reality the cosmos is too massive to assume we are the only slightly intelligent life force

seemingly crazy people sometimes have uncanny knowledge

I never allow their crazy to stop me from wondering what if

Oh my god he believes it was nukes/aliens. Hahahah. Here I was just kidding around.

Well what did you really expect from the guy who thinks that nukes were used to bring down the twin towers. Rational thought. That's funny.

Evidence of circular history. It looks as though the ancients may have had their own nuclear war.

I watched the full show on H2 channel a couple of times. It is very interesting. It was part of the Ancient Aliens series. The hosts make a very good case in numerous shows. The ancient Indian texts from India has always interested me. I do think it is entirely possible. But something being possible doesn't mean it happened, it means it could have.

But the problem today is most researchers have their minds closed. It is the ancients, couldn't happen. Its baloney. The search for truth ends right there. Why would someone from 2,000 BC be writing about flying vehicles and a war far above the earth? Most modern scientist slough that off as just myth. But in most myths there is a grain of truth. Sometimes more than a grain and the myth remains and becomes permanent shall I say folk tale.

I don't know why most modern scientist dismiss what the ancient's said and wrote. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom