• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ancient Aryan Town Discovered in Russian Urals

Tashah said:
Care to expand on your 'other reasons' for the exclusion of Semites? Just curious Mr. Aryan... do you possess any viable degree in Medicine, Biology, Genetics, Sociology, or Anthropology? A university degree in anything?

The semites are not Europeans and have no connection with the Aryan race in terms of blood,language,culture or history.
I therefore avoid the use of the term Caucasian as this term does not adequately define the racial group of which I am a member.
In answer to your last question I have degree level qualifications in modern languages and guidance.I fail to see the relevancy of your question though.

Aryan Imperium said:
The semites are not Europeans and have no connection with the Aryan race in terms of blood,language,culture or history.
I therefore avoid the use of the term Caucasian as this term does not adequately define the racial group of which I am a member.
In answer to your last question I have degree level qualifications in modern languages and guidance.I fail to see the relevancy of your question though.

what about the huns you dumb fuq there is no Nordic race there hasn't been since before the time of Rome and Greece and when there were Germanic tribes they were weak tribalistic savages who were conquered and brought into the civilized world. The European peoples during the time of Alexander who conquered the ancient world were from Macedonia and Greece and they were not blonde haired and blue eyed they were a mixture of all the peoples throughout the mediteranian, in fact the Blonde Haired blue eyed appearance was a draw back in the ancient world it was a sign that you came from the barbarian tribes and not of the civilized world.

How did you savages survive the reign of Hellinism?

Last edited:
Aryan Imperium said:
This is a serious thread and trolls like you enjoy coming along and disrupting it because the information threatens to expose the lie that ancient Europeans were "primitive".
I would be interested in knowing what racial group you belong to?
Also please post your evidence to support that ancient Europeans lived in "mud huts".
You're right, you got me, I've been exposed. I'm an undercover agent from the evil jewish conspiracy come to keep the truth about the european space men of the past from getting out. Damn. I didnt count on you being such a smart individual, I'll have to plan ahead next time. As soon as this groundbreaking discovery threatened to expose our grand lie that serves a purpose none may know, I had a bad feeling something like this might happen.
Tool.

Too answer your questions, I'm white, and my evidence is something your ferrous skull likely isn't compatible with - basic human logic. There isn't a group of people on earth that started off with lightsabers and anti-grav engines, I'm sorry to break it to you, but every race on earth started in mudhuts with little hunter-gatherer tribes. If you honestly think otherwise, well, then I can't help but think you'll tarnish the reputation other neo-nazi's have for being intellectually gifted and well thought of individuals. Tread carefully.

Aryan Imperium said:
The proof,apart from the checks done by the SS marriage bureau?
Then read this-http://www.oxfordancestors.com
You may believe in the "out of Africa" religion but many of us don`t.
Many people like you also make the mistake of equating Africa solely with negroid peoples.This is not the case.Other groups have lived in Africa for thousands of years so I am at a loss to know what point you are grasping to make.
/

I hate to break it to you but race is directly connected to the ENVIRONMENT a person lives in rather that pure blood. For instance in 5,000 years every white austrailian will be black. Every black man in the UK in a few millenia will turn white.

Aryan Imperium said:
No,I most certainly would not have alien blood "pumped" into me as the blood groups would not be compatable.
So the Aryans alone are to be denied a mythology?

I hate to break it to you but medical science disagrees with you. As long as you have the same blood group. You can be pumped full of african blood and feel right as rain. And besides you wouldn't know since donars are kept in secret. :smile: . Also we the races are not alien as we can reproduce with each other (personally I'm in love with a half-jewish girl). The colour of a mans skin depends on the environment, nothing more.

Mythology does not = history.

Aryan Imperium said:
The semites are not Europeans and have no connection with the Aryan race in terms of blood, language, culture or history.
If I understand your reply correctly, Semites are Caucasian but not Aryan?

Aryan Imperium said:
In answer to your last question I have degree level qualifications in modern languages and guidance. I fail to see the relevancy of your question though.
'Degree level qualifications' is simply a roundabout way of saying no viable degree. No relevance at all... just curious about your intellectual plateau.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
what about the huns you dumb fuq there is no Nordic race there hasn't been since before the time of Rome and Greece and when there were Germanic tribes they were weak tribalistic savages who were conquered and brought into the civilized world. The European peoples during the time of Alexander who conquered the ancient world were from Macedonia and Greece and they were not blonde haired and blue eyed they were a mixture of all the peoples throughout the mediteranian, in fact the Blonde Haired blue eyed appearance was a draw back in the ancient world it was a sign that you came from the barbarian tribes and not of the civilized world.

How did you savages survive the reign of Hellinism?

Are you a negro? Just curious because I have never experienced such hostility and hatred towards white people before.If you are white then you should be ashamed of yourself you insignificant little turd.
You are clearly short of a good spanking. Perhaps you should ask your mother if she will take you over her knee?
Alexander the Great in common with other Macedonians[they were not considered Greek] were fair haired and blue eyed.Indeed my readings of Homer show that the Greeks portrayed their gods[with the exception of Poseidon] with fair hair and light eyes.
The Germanic peoples were tribalistic,yes but they were not savages.Do not confuse urbanisation with "civilisation".That is a common mistake for those with only a little knowledge to make.Therefore in your case this does not surprise me.
You are also incorrect in stating that the Germanic peoples were "conquered" and you wrongly imply that they were included within the Roman Empire.They were not.The exception being the tribes on the left bank of the Rhein.
You have presumably never heard of the Varusschlacht in the Teutoburgerwald?
Now run along little boy and get a job! Anything at all will do,even if it is just a paper round.

Tashah said:
If I understand your reply correctly, Semites are Caucasian but not Aryan?

'Degree level qualifications' is simply a roundabout way of saying no viable degree. No relevance at all... just curious about your intellectual plateau.

I see no reason to justify myself to anyone,least of all to a member of a race that has plagued our existence for thousands of years.
Where and how I gained my qualifications are irelevant to this thread or any other issue. But then again snobbery is a noted trait of jews,especially rich ones.
I look forward to the day when israel no longer appears on our maps.

I hate to break it to you but race is directly connected to the ENVIRONMENT a person lives in rather that pure blood. For instance in 5,000 years every white austrailian will be black. Every black man in the UK in a few millenia will turn white.

No,racial characteristics are not affected by the environment.Different races have co-existed in many parts of the world for thousands of years without any loss of defining characteristics.
Are you honestly expecting me to believe that if I had descendants and they emigrated to China with other Aryans and only reproduced within their own community that 1,000 years later they would all be slit eyed and black haired??

I hate to break it to you but medical science disagrees with you. As long as you have the same blood group. You can be pumped full of african blood and feel right as rain. And besides you wouldn't know since donars are kept in secret. :smile: . Also we the races are not alien as we can reproduce with each other (personally I'm in love with a half-jewish girl). The colour of a mans skin depends on the environment, nothing more.

Mythology does not = history.[/QUOTE]

Well,I hate to "break it to you" but different races have different blood groups so this would make it highly unlikely that a negro`s blood would be medically acceptable to me.
The fact that an Aryan can mate with a negress and produce offspring does not take anything away from the reality of race and neither does it make it desireable.
You are in "love" with a jewess? Then I hope to Odin that you never reproduce.To miscegenate is a crime against our ancestors and our descendants and the shame of it would take many generations to erase.

SHodges said:
You're right, you got me, I've been exposed. I'm an undercover agent from the evil jewish conspiracy come to keep the truth about the european space men of the past from getting out. Damn. I didnt count on you being such a smart individual, I'll have to plan ahead next time. As soon as this groundbreaking discovery threatened to expose our grand lie that serves a purpose none may know, I had a bad feeling something like this might happen.
Tool.

Too answer your questions, I'm white, and my evidence is something your ferrous skull likely isn't compatible with - basic human logic. There isn't a group of people on earth that started off with lightsabers and anti-grav engines, I'm sorry to break it to you, but every race on earth started in mudhuts with little hunter-gatherer tribes. If you honestly think otherwise, well, then I can't help but think you'll tarnish the reputation other neo-nazi's have for being intellectually gifted and well thought of individuals. Tread carefully.

Excuse me if I do not take the thoughts of a 17 year old too seriously.
Clearly you know nothing about the early history and development of the Germanic peoples or you would not have reiterated that they resided in "mud huts".
You are the one who raised the subject of light sabres and Star Wars,not I.
Probably a reflection of the contents of your toy cupboard junior?

Aryan Imperium said:
Are you a negro? Just curious because I have never experienced such hostility and hatred towards white people before.If you are white then you should be ashamed of yourself you insignificant little turd.
You are clearly short of a good spanking. Perhaps you should ask your mother if she will take you over her knee?

Now run along little boy and get a job! Anything at all will do,even if it is just a paper round.

[Moderator mode]
:smash:

And thus; the time has come....

Aryan Imperium,

You have been warned on multiple occasions that your manner of debate using personal attacks will not be tolerated, yet you still continue to use this tactic...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=148180&postcount=33

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=141858&postcount=14

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=128843&postcount=227

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=89300&postcount=22

You have been suspended for two weeks...If and when you decide to return, please be advised that this line of abuse will cease & desist or it will result in a permanent banishment from this forum....

[Moderator mode]

Aryan Imperium said:
Excuse me if I do not take the thoughts of a 17 year old too seriously.
Clearly you know nothing about the early history and development of the Germanic peoples or you would not have reiterated that they resided in "mud huts".
You are the one who raised the subject of light sabres and Star Wars,not I.
Probably a reflection of the contents of your toy cupboard junior?
Wow, I'm not sure how to respond, you refuted basically everything I said with good poi....wait, no, no you didn't. At all :|

If you're first sentence in a debate is attacking the age of something (especially when you're obviously a 13 year old neonazi raised in the mean suburbs and overflowing with teenage angst), you may as well give up and reformat your harddrive.

I would certainly hope that Aryan Imperium is not a white supremacist. I myself am not a white supremacist, but I am in support of the white pride movement, just like I think any black person has a right to be proud of being black. This is why I am saddened when you guys try to paint Aryan Imperium as a racist while he may just be proud of his race. There is not a racist bone in my body, and I think multiculturalism is what America is all about, I just don't get why Mexicans and blacks can be proud of their heritage and whites cannot.

Axismaster said:
I would certainly hope that Aryan Imperium is not a white supremacist. I myself am not a white supremacist, but I am in support of the white pride movement, just like I think any black person has a right to be proud of being black. This is why I am saddened when you guys try to paint Aryan Imperium as a racist while he may just be proud of his race. There is not a racist bone in my body, and I think multiculturalism is what America is all about, I just don't get why Mexicans and blacks can be proud of their heritage and whites cannot.

For one, Aryan is banned, secondly, yes, he was a white supremacist. He was not only "proud" of being white, he held it against anyone who was not.

Whites have every right to be proud of being white, but many take it to another level..............

Pride in race stems from individuality, and whether that is usually applied to being white depends.

Duke

Yes, yes, in looking at his posts he is apparently a neo-nazi. Of course, I am sure he is an angry teenager who thinks he is somehow the next Hitler. I was a similar case until a matter of a few months ago (yes folks, I am a recovering neo-nazi) when some friends of mine intervened and ordered me to end it. I think I might remember that guy from Stormfront, of course, I should have denoted he was racist by the name and while I admit his historical knowledge of the white race is great, it is greatly glorified and highly racist.

Axismaster said:
Yes, yes, in looking at his posts he is apparently a neo-nazi. Of course, I am sure he is an angry teenager who thinks he is somehow the next Hitler. I was a similar case until a matter of a few months ago (yes folks, I am a recovering neo-nazi) when some friends of mine intervened and ordered me to end it. I think I might remember that guy from Stormfront, of course, I should have denoted he was racist by the name and while I admit his historical knowledge of the white race is great, it is greatly glorified and highly racist.

About Aryan, yes, he was angry, that nobody can deny, but he clamied to be in his fifties, I think.

Duke

Duke said:
About Aryan, yes, he was angry, that nobody can deny, but he clamied to be in his fifties, I think.

Duke

I doubt he was in his fifties. You could tell by the way he talked that he was just a young boy trying to sound intelligent. Look, I have experience in the neo-nazi community, about 99% of Skinheads are teenagers or young adults. Really the older ones are your traditional Archie Bunker style bigots, but the new ones are so full of hate. They also have a tendency to try to emulate Hitler, and Aryan's writing style actually bore a striking resemblence to that of the Fuhrer. Read Mein Kampf some time.

Axismaster said:
. Look, I have experience in the neo-nazi community,

Oh thank God. I'm going to ignore all your posts and stick with this. So tell me, Axismaster, bait, should it be put on a hook, or served with rice? Do you like dogs? Look at me. I'm all giddy like a teenage girl with a new cell phone. Pinch me.

teacher said:
Oh thank God. I'm going to ignore all your posts and stick with this. So tell me, Axismaster, bait, should it be put on a hook, or served with rice? Do you like dogs? Look at me. I'm all giddy like a teenage girl with a new cell phone. Pinch me.

Are you trying to say it is impossible to overcome racism? Because it is clearly not.

Axismaster said:
I doubt he was in his fifties. You could tell by the way he talked that he was just a young boy trying to sound intelligent. Look, I have experience in the neo-nazi community, about 99% of Skinheads are teenagers or young adults. Really the older ones are your traditional Archie Bunker style bigots, but the new ones are so full of hate. They also have a tendency to try to emulate Hitler, and Aryan's writing style actually bore a striking resemblence to that of the Fuhrer. Read Mein Kampf some time.

Oh, I am not saying that I belive him when he says he is aged, don't get me wrong.

Duke

about 99% of Skinheads are teenagers or young adults.

Jesus always with the ****ing skinheads, aren't you people? Most skinheads aren't nazis. They might be a pain in the ass but they aren't nazis. I know some anarcho-skinheads in my town and they're a good bunch of dudes.

FinnMacCool said:
Jesus always with the ****ing skinheads, aren't you people? Most skinheads aren't nazis. They might be a pain in the ass but they aren't nazis. I know some anarcho-skinheads in my town and they're a good bunch of dudes.

Oh I know, in fact the original skinheads were in British punkbands with no connection to Nazism. The skinhead was actually first introduced into Nazism by the whole Rock Against Communism crowd (which is more like Rock Against all things Jewish or negroid with little mention of actual communism). We are just referring to a certain breed of skinhead.

Axismaster said:
Oh I know, in fact the original skinheads were in British punkbands with no connection to Nazism. The skinhead was actually first introduced into Nazism by the whole Rock Against Communism crowd (which is more like Rock Against all things Jewish or negroid with little mention of actual communism). We are just referring to a certain breed of skinhead.

British skinheads were around in the late 1960s – long before punk. At the beginning they were not racist, in fact they were linked with black culture – ska was the music of skinheads.

In the early 1970s, skinheads became more aggressive, but when their association with violence increased, they lost most of their ‘moderate’ supporters and attracted more violent (and racist) people. By the mid-1970s the transformation was complete: skinhead gangs were seen only as thugs. Several of my teenage friends became skins in the mid 70s, and with it came the racism, fascism and neo-Nazism. This was all pre-punk.

When punk did come along, there was a natural link between the punks and skins – the aggressive music, the nihilism, random destruction, meant that for skinheads, punk music and punk gigs became an attraction.

Skinheads are less prevalent in the UK now, in fact I rarely see one.

Back
Top Bottom