• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Analysts Call for Changes to Police Training

3step

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Law Enforcement Analysts Call for Changes to Police Training After Recent Incidents - ABC News

Finally something happened and the government have seen that cops aren’t well-educated. The fact of racism of policemen is a result of bad education. The reason of mixing up pistols, shockers, batons and own fists is probably bad education. The way they talk to citizens is a result of bad education. Finally, we can dream about good cops…

We might have to improve more than just the policemen.

Correct, the entire criminal justice system has issues that need addressing.

I am afraid that might not be enough, but you are certainly right.

I am afraid that might not be enough, but you are certainly right.
This thread is not about the justice system.
Imagine if all the cops suddenly became smart and well-educated. I believe they would treat people equally regardless of their skin color and wouldn't "accidentally" use pistols instead of their brains.

Imagine a job where you might not come home each day. One in which a split second decision gets critically hammered by people with no understanding or care about the moment, just yhat you "did it wrong".

A job where you interact with criminals daily, where you are attacked in the public arena just for doing your job.

Then toss in this level of stupid.

Back
Top Bottom