• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Analysis: George Zimmerman Probably Won't Be Convicted....[W:174]

Expert now testifying T was trying to buy a hand gun. T tried to hide his conversations but wasn't clever enough to delete his attempts to buy a hand gun.

Last edited:
Hmm.....proffer testimony regarding several texts from Trayvon's phone regarding obtaining a firearm between 2/16/12 and 2/26/12.

Hmmmm some more.....seems that the texts were created using software to hide the messages.

What is the purpose of this testimony??? Is there a hearing to determine if the text messages TM was attempting to buy a gun??

T had a hidden 'AP' to hide his text messages but he didn't know that a computer expert could find them. Well the expert found the pass codes then ANOTHER pass code to get into T's texts. What until these 'hidden texts from T gets in front of the jury.
T was a budding violent thug. ALL the photos and texts WILL come out! Enjoy if you like looking at little girls vulvas.

No, that was presented in testimony. Please catch up.

Zimmerman's words are not facts and evidence. There has been alot of crap thrown in testimony and not all is probably factual. Definitely think that prosecution struck dirt with their poor witness whose testimony I feel is worthless. A third independent party would be valid evidence.

There is too much for Z to gain in this for him personnally to not want to color himself in better light.

It is the same thing with the two mom's stating it was their boy yelling for help. One is lying or letting her emotions guide her. I don't have a clue which one is actually speaking the truth so I don't much stock in either of their testimony.

But we will all find out soon how the jury think. OJ walked and probably so will Zimmerman.

The jury will conclude that Trayvon's single punch that landed Zim on the concrete cutting his head was self defense when Zim , looking like he was going for a weapon, reached for his cell phone. Furious, humiliated, injured and on the ground he then really pulled his gun and Trayvon screamed for help as Zimmerman uttered the words " you gonna die tonight M F" as he held the pistol to the kid's chest.

Really? The jury will come to a conclusion that NO ONE in the trial testified to? LOL!

Zimmerman's words are not facts and evidence.

But, his words, or version of the events that night are what the jury is going to take back in that deliberations room with them. And because the prosecution thought they could make a small point about inconsistency, and stupidly allowed in Z to essentially testify without cross examination, was but one blunder by them in this.

There has been alot of crap thrown in testimony and not all is probably factual.

Yes, but the only thing near an eye witness was John Goode, who testified that he witnessed TM on top of Z "raining down blows." Can't unring that bell either.

Definitely think that prosecution struck dirt with their poor witness whose testimony I feel is worthless. A third independent party would be valid evidence.

Maybe so, except their M.E. was a train wreck disaster....He was all over the place and better suited as a comedy act instead of anything credible.

There is too much for Z to gain in this for him personally to not want to color himself in better light.

There may be some small things on the fringes that you could show that are different in minor ways...But overall the story has remained the same since the night of the attack by TM.

It is the same thing with the two mom's stating it was their boy yelling for help. One is lying or letting her emotions guide her. I don't have a clue which one is actually speaking the truth so I don't much stock in either of their testimony.

IF it was just those two then we could cancel each one out, but how many times in the past two days of testimony have we heard and seen a parade of Z associates step up to the stand and say, "absolutely without a doubt, that is George."? That fact is being hammered, and should be, we already know that the prosecution plans to lie in their summation.

But we will all find out soon how the jury think. OJ walked and probably so will Zimmerman.

I don't think this is anything like OJ....And to try and link the two, you show that you are only setting yourself up for 'sour grapes' should an acquittal take place.

The bottom line is (last I checked) as an American that you are innocent until proven guilty.

"What might have happened" is not sufficient evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone is guilty of murder. You don't need a law degree to know that, just common sense.

Almost everything in this trial corroborates Zimmermans story, his own wounds, the expert testimony, law enforcement officers, the witness who was closest to the action and actually saw it as it was happening.

That sounds like PLENTY of reasonable doubt to me.

The bottom line is (last I checked) as an American that you are innocent until proven guilty.

"What might have happened" is not sufficient evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone is guilty of murder. You don't need a law degree to know that, just common sense.

Almost everything in this trial corroborates Zimmermans story, his own wounds, the expert testimony, law enforcement officers, the witness who was closest to the action and actually saw it as it was happening.

That sounds like PLENTY of reasonable doubt to me.

The state had to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was not defending himself. IMHO, they failed to do so.

The state had to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was not defending himself. IMHO, they failed to do so.

Yeah now that I'm rereading that it didn't come out as I intended it to. I meant it to say that it is reasonable to believe base on want the defense presented that his Zimmerman's version of events were what actually took place.

Back
Top Bottom