• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An RNC Speaker Said Cops Would Be 'Smart' to Racially Profile Her Own Son

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
An RNC Speaker Said Cops Would Be '''Smart''' to Racially Profile Her Own Son

“Statistically, I look at our prison population and I see that there is a disproportionately high number of African-American males in our prison population for crimes, particularly for violent crimes. So statistically, when a police officer sees a brown man like my Jude walking down the road — as opposed to my white nerdy kids, my white nerdy men walking down the road — because of the statistics that he knows in his head, that these police officers know in their head, they’re going to know that statistically my brown son is more likely to commit a violent offense over my white sons.

So the fact that in his head, he would be more careful around my brown son than my white son, that doesn’t actually make me angry. That makes that police officer smart, because of statistics.””

Holy. ****ing. Christ!!!

I can hear her in 10 years writing him as he goes out into the world, "My little brown man, we adopted you to show how we weren't racist knowing you're likely to be a criminal but we needed the "look." Good luck not getting gunned down by a cop but you had it coming. Love, Mom (not really your mom). P.S. Thanks for being our cover child. PP.SS. Don't call us, we'll call you. "

Holy. ****ing. Christ!!!

I can hear her in 10 years writing him as he goes out into the world, "My little brown man, we adopted you to show how we weren't racist knowing you're likely to be a criminal but we needed the "look." Good luck not getting gunned down by a cop but you had it coming. Love, Mom (not really your mom). P.S. Thanks for being our cover child. PP.SS. Don't call us, we'll call you. "

OMG! They are not even Trying to hide their inner selves any longer.

She'll be on mother blogs one day posting "why doesn't my son talk to me anymore?"

Holy. ****ing. Christ!!!

Obviously she is capable of logical thinking. I would not expect a person such as yourself to understand the concept.

OMG! They are not even Trying to hide their inner selves any longer.
Yep, they're so committed to police worship they'll embrace racial profiling of their own family.

The reality these nitwits don't seem to grasp (sincerely, they're really this stupid) is that regardless of statistics, it is illegal for police to profile anyone as grounds for a detainment or search of their person, as police do all over this country. They're breaking their oath when they racially (or other stereotype) profile people in the course of their patrol duties, and it is those police officers that are ticking time bombs.

Obviously she is capable of logical thinking. I would not expect a person such as yourself to understand the concept.

If she was capable of logical thinking, she would consider a number of facts having nothing to do with characteristics some people think are inherent to races:
- effects of systemic racism of centuries on groups, including restrictions in education, employment, housing, location, etc etc etc.
- the fact that poverty is the main factor in crime causation
- the feedback loops created when one shuffles certain poor groups into certain areas, notices higher 'crime rates', patrols that area more, thus finding more crime.

If cops raided upper middle class / rich parties, they'd find all sorts. Blow, hookers, MDMA, pot, all the same ****. But they don't, because rich (and usually white).

Things would be quite different if America hadn't spent so much effort funneling minorities into slums, then focusing police resources on those slums while letting those D.C. Elite and Wall Street types you're supposed to hate do rails of blow off hooker's asses......

But this probably doesn't fit the something something nationalist something narrative so, :shrug:

Amirite, or amirite?

It figures... the RNC finally needs to admit they support the idea of different standards for law enforcement engagement of the public. The “undesirables” they do not care about anyway, deep down they are okay with them being endangered simply for not being white.

If she was capable of logical thinking, she would consider a number of facts having nothing to do with characteristics some people think are inherent to races:
- effects of systemic racism of centuries on groups, including restrictions in education, employment, housing, location, etc etc etc.
- the feedback loops created when one shuffles certain poor groups into certain areas, notices higher 'crime rates', patrols that area more, thus finding more crime.

If cops raided upper middle class / rich parties, they'd find all sorts. Blow, hookers, MDMA, pot, all the same ****. But they don't, because rich (and usually white).

Things would be quite different if America hadn't spent so much effort funneling minorities into slums, then focusing police resources on those slums while letting those D.C. Elite and Wall Street types you're supposed to hate do rails of blow off hooker's asses......

But this probably doesn't fit the something something nationalist something narrative so, :shrug:

Amirite, or amirite?
Police illegally harass minority and poverty stricken demographics because they know the chances of finding contraband are higher, as those communities have more issues with mental health, education, and general poverty, and they can meet their arrest quotas.

That's the elephant in the room. That's what police do all over the country and we all know it, even if their apologists pretend not to.

She'll be on mother blogs one day posting "why doesn't my son talk to me anymore?"
IF she's also telling him to not walk/run away from cops or make threatening gestures - she'll live with that.

Holy. ****ing. Christ!!!

“I recognize that I’m gonna have to have a different conversation with Jude than I do with my brown-haired little Irish, very, very pale-skinned, white sons, as they grow up,”

Let's imagine how that conversation will go.

Son, because your skin is darker it's right for people and police to be afraid of you. Police will suspect that you are a dangerous criminal and treat you like one but that's OK.

And we expect a person such as yourself to agree with her racist ramblings, so there ya are.

IF she's also telling him to not walk/run away from cops or make threatening gestures - she'll live with that.

1. There was a Supreme Court ruling that said that police could not shoot fleeing suspects unless they posed an imminent threat. How is a man leaving in his car with his 3 kids an imminent threat?

2. Plenty of Black people have been shot for doing nothing. Botham Jean was shot in his own living room by a confused cop. Amadou Diallo was shot at 40 times while opening the door to his home by cops who misidentified him. Philando Castile was shot by nervous trigger happy cops.

Look at this guy...

watch

The police need a complete overhaul in their training. An officer should be proud to say that he has never had to draw his gun. These guys will draw their gun at every opportunity.

Even if the systemic dysfunction that follows black communities everywhere on Earth were caused by white racism, it would remain the case that blacks are more likely to commit violent crime than whites.

Even if poverty were a better predictor of criminality than race (which it isn't), it would remain the case that blacks are more likely to commit violent crime than whites.

Even if the presence of police caused people to commit crimes (which is outright demented), it would remain the case that blacks are more likely to commit violent crime than whites.

Son, because your skin is darker it's right for people and police to be afraid of you. Police will suspect that you are a dangerous criminal and treat you like one but that's OK.

Isn't "the police talk" something every black kid gets? That's what the media tells us anyway.

1. There was a Supreme Court ruling that said that police could not shoot fleeing suspects unless they posed an imminent threat. How is a man leaving in his car with his 3 kids an imminent threat?
Wasn't that a domestic disturbance call? Just like an abuser take off with his kids?
SonOfDaedalus said:
2. Plenty of Black people have been shot for doing nothing. Botham Jean was shot in his own living room by a confused cop. Amadou Diallo was shot at 40 times while opening the door to his home by cops who misidentified him. Philando Castile was shot by nervous trigger happy cops.

Look at this guy...

watch

The police need a complete overhaul in their training. An officer should be proud to say that he has never had to draw his gun. These guys will draw their gun at every opportunity.
Mostly pure nonsense. The numbers of black people (or any color of people) who have been shot while doing nothing is exceedingly small.

1. There was a Supreme Court ruling that said that police could not shoot fleeing suspects unless they posed an imminent threat.

Not that it matters (since Blake was an imminent threat to the officers), but the Supreme Court's decree did not limit deadly force to "imminent" threats.

Not that it matters (since Blake was an imminent threat to the officers), but the Supreme Court's decree did not limit deadly force to "imminent" threats.

How can you be a threat when you're running away? Supreme Court was clear. You can't shoot suspects just because they are fleeing. It's a violation of their constitutional rights.

People like you just don't like the constitution. You believe in a police state where government officers execute citizens on the streets. I guess that's why you support our fascist strongman president.

Freedom will prevail. Your side will lose. We'll have a society where you don't have to live in fear that you will be summarily executed by government enforcers for non-compliance.

Not surprised that you would applaud her racism.

You Kultur Kampf Kriegers consider every newborn black baby a threat to your disgusting bull**** white supremacy myth.

Wasn't that a domestic disturbance call? Just like an abuser take off with his kids?
Mostly pure nonsense. The numbers of black people (or any color of people) who have been shot while doing nothing is exceedingly small.

He was not the person involved in the disturbance but was called to come help and went back to his car to check on his kids. The cops had no reason to detain him much less gun him down at close range from behind.

KKK bull****.

Afraid, no, more cautious, absolutely, given blacks are a staggering, mind blowing 5 times more likely to murder.

Well, thanks for telling us who you are.

Back
Top Bottom