• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An outbreak of home brewed justice?

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Dems, start standing your ground. In your home and also for your nation.

Let's hope this trend continues of residents standing their ground against the lawless elements of our society.

On a related note, Republicans far more likely to stay and fight if America were invaded by an enemy says a recent poll.

You dems need to stand your ground. There is more to life than existing.

Let's hope this trend continues of residents standing their ground against the lawless elements of our society.

What trend? You cited one single case. There were historically ~14,000 homicides per year, ~1,400,000 violent crimes, and even more property crimes. You see an article about one single home invasion and you start babbling about trends?

And then you try to smear the entire left as weak because The Blaze handed you a poll of what people claimed they would do, while identifying party affiliation.

What they say they would do. You're telling us we're weak and you're tough because people who vote like you claim to be tough. :LOL:

The only thing that matters is what you do when the chips are down. Humility when they are not down suggests strength when they are; bravado from lovers of stupid bravado.....not so much.

On a related note, Republicans far more likely to stay and fight if America were invaded by an enemy says a recent poll.

When I point out what a coward Trump was and is by avoiding the draft his supporters think nothing of it. Are you one of them? Just curious where you stand on draft dodging, sending others to fight in your place etc.

I so enjoy the stories y'all tell yourselves, thanks for sharing.

When I point out what a coward Trump was and is by avoiding the draft his supporters think nothing of it. Are you one of them? Just curious where you stand on draft dodging, sending others to fight in your place etc.
I am not a fan of Trump.

With that said, I am against the draft. If a cause is worthy enough I trust people to fight.

Right wingers say they would defend the nation. Being perceived as tough is incredibly important to a conservative, even if they're abandoning actually being tough.

The only person who dodged the draft harder than Trump was Biden...

I hope you voted against both of them, and support neither.

Right wingers say they would defend the nation. Being perceived as tough is incredibly important to a conservative, even if they're abandoning actually being tough.
Those who scream the loudest are the most insecure. The quiet ones are the toughest.

Those who scream the loudest are the most insecure. The quiet ones are the toughest.
The weirdest part is a lot of them think of themselves as really tough, instead of insecure. The "I'm not wearing a mask because I'm not a sheep" crowd. There were people, men in particular, choosing not to wear a mask because other people might think they were weak. Imagine being so insecure that you'd make a decision like that based on some total stranger having a lesser opinion of you! What, your nasal passages are stronger than mine? Jeez, I must have skipped nose day at the ****in gym. And the same people would whine about not being able to breathe with the mask on. Really? Because my 100 pound, 4'10" cousin works as a nurse and she wears one basically for 12 hours straight on a regular basis. Suck it up, snowflake.

The weirdest part is a lot of them think of themselves as really tough, instead of insecure. The "I'm not wearing a mask because I'm not a sheep" crowd. There were people, men in particular, choosing not to wear a mask because other people might think they were weak. Imagine being so insecure that you'd make a decision like that based on some total stranger having a lesser opinion of you! What, your nasal passages are stronger than mine? Jeez, I must have skipped nose day at the ****in gym. And the same people would whine about not being able to breathe with the mask on. Really? Because my 100 pound, 4'10" cousin works as a nurse and she wears one basically for 12 hours straight on a regular basis. Suck it up, snowflake.
Exactly. Comes from an authoritarian worldview. A world where people are arranged in heirarchies of power. The mask issue is especially juvenile. "I will not comply." Complying would mean Biden is their boss (in their minds), and Biden cannot be "obeyed."

A glaring example of this comes from 1/6. When asked by a cop, "Who sent you", several replied, "Your boss sent us "

Sad. Human frailty taken advantage of by Donald Trump. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom