• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

An Old Joke

Hoot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
This is one of my favorite old jokes, so excuse me if you've heard this, but I'll try to make it more revelent to today.

Bush and Cheney are on a campaign stop before last November's election. It's a beautiful crisp, clear, Fall day with the sun in full radiance.

As they're walking down the street they happen to see a dog on the other side of the road vigorously engaged in licking it's crotch.

" I wish I could do that!" Bush sighs.

Cheney, desperately trying to restrain the president..."Sir! don't you think you ought to pet him first?"

I've heard it before but never with Gee Dubbya and Cheney it truly captures their personalities!

Back
Top Bottom