• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An Obama Fairytale for Our Time

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
September 4, 2013
By Bill Schanefelt

In the manner that the late Andy Rooney often introduced his commentary on maters great and small, permit me to say, "I don't know about you, but this story about the 'Walk on the White House Grounds' seems to be a pretty implausible one."

The myth-makers scribbling away on behalf of the endless campaign have told their sympathetic spinners in the liberal media that those sycophants should make us trust that, sometime in the late afternoon last Friday, FOTUS (Fabulist of the United States) strolled into the West Wing or looked up from his seat and said to his Chief-of-Staff, Denis McDonough, something like, "How about let's you and me get out of these miserable, air-conditioned rooms and go for a walk."

The two were supposed to have then stepped out into 90-degree heat (and, one must assume, an August day's stifling humidity) and for 45 (sweat-drenched) minutes ambled up and down the paths or across the perfectly-manicured South Lawn of the Executive Mansion while the Commander-in-Chief of the mightiest military on Earth revealed that he had decided that it was imperative that he beg unnecessary leave of the Peoples' Representatives before unleashing those prodigious forces to inflict limited harm on a great foe of the peace-loving societies of the world.

Read more:
Articles: An Obama Fairytale for Our Time

Obama timed his turn around to belittle Kerry to bring him down a peg and take pressure of the other "Phony Scandals".

dude that story would be funny if it wasn't frighteningly true
Lord help us

Back
Top Bottom