• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An Independent Investigation of 9/11 And The War On Terrorism

any comment that i will make, will be opposed, so i am just leaving it for you guys to read it, and when someone have any comment about it, i will be ready to reply and discuss, and i dont claim that this investigation is all true, i never claimed that, i am just saying, that we should read it, then decide ourselfs instead of judging without reading, am i right ?

I read enough to know that is was not worth anymore of my time.

Broken link to the area on 9/11 for the tech minded. What a surprise.

Radio Islam (yep want to go their).

I do agree with you, i am not here to ask or force people to believe me, i just want them to read what i have to present, then make judgements and debate with me, but i dont like predetermined judgements which is based on feelings.

I skimmed through the article to see what evidence he was taking into account in his investigation, and was disappointed with the extent that this guy focuses on the israeli involvement in 9-11... which doesn't need a 10 page dissertation.

I would give more credence to this guy if he had addressed 9-11 hollistically rather then as an anti-zionist document.

I skimmed through the article to see what evidence he was taking into account in his investigation, and was disappointed with the extent that this guy focuses on the israeli involvement in 9-11... which doesn't need a 10 page dissertation.

I would give more credence to this guy if he had addressed 9-11 hollistically rather then as an anti-zionist document.

Oh NO, we agree again. That was my take when reading through, anti zionist. Does nothing to win me over as a creditable analysis.

What parts do you think are not true?

as i said, i havent read the investigation yet...

some parts cant be verified by me, you will be able more than me to verify it.

ignore the starting points, start reading from point 48 to point 177, and read the closing argument and closing statement, thats all, but the first 47 points are not related to 9/11, they are talking about israel, read them if you want, but they make no difference for the investigation, they are just a little background about israel, you can ignore it and start at point 48...

as i said, i havent read the investigation yet...

some parts cant be verified by me, you will be able more than me to verify it.

ignore the starting points, start reading from point 48 to point 177, and read the closing argument and closing statement, thats all, but the first 47 points are not related to 9/11, they are talking about israel, read them if you want, but they make no difference for the investigation, they are just a little background about israel, you can ignore it and start at point 48...

You posted something without reading it?
Pretty ridiculous that you expect others to do so.

Back
Top Bottom