• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

An illustration....

But the bidens have ties with china !!!!!

trump-label.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

I am not a Trump supporter at all. But I am going to guess that you can find merch from both candidates with made in X logos from all around.
Ah, but only one is running on xenophobia, selling hate along with his Chinese made red hats.

....of the difference between the two major candidates for president

Our rating: Partly false
The claim in the post has been rated PARTLY FALSE. Official Trump campaign merchandise is made in the United States, which the website explicitly states. However, there is a market of unofficial Trump merchandise that is made in other countries and sold online and at rallies.

So, is this proof that the Biden supporters are being had and are suckers? Yes, though those that claimed such things will still claims it's Trump's fault somehow and justify their claims.

Last edited:
So, is this proof that the Biden supporters are being had and are suckers? Yes, though those that claimed such things will still claims it's Trump's fault somehow and justify their claims.

Well, that's disappointing. Still, it's mostly true and still makes a good illustration of the difference between the real candidate and the fake president we've had for the past four years.

Well, that's disappointing. Still, it's mostly true and still makes a good illustration of the difference between the real candidate and the fake president we've had for the past four years.

Your entire op and reason for creating the thread (it's Trump's fault) was entirely wrong. Yet "mostly true" to you. :roll:

The only thing it illustrates is that Trump's merch is more popular than Bidens. If Bidens merch were similarly popular, there would be knock offs too. Unless there are knock offs, and no one is reporting it, which seems very likely.

I did take a moment to search for joe biden hat china, the only thing I can find are posts like yours (so, there are a lot of dumb people falling for it) and fact checks debunking it (politifact, Snope, etc).

So, it just seems biden's merch isn't popular enough to warrant knock offs.

Your entire op and reason for creating the thread (it's Trump's fault) was entirely wrong. Yet "mostly true" to you. :roll:

The only thing it illustrates is that Trump's merch is more popular than Bidens. If Bidens merch were similarly popular, there would be knock offs too. Unless there are knock offs, and no one is reporting it, which seems very likely.

I did take a moment to search for joe biden hat china, the only thing I can find are posts like yours (so, there are a lot of dumb people falling for it) and fact checks debunking it (politifact, Snope, etc).

So, it just seems biden's merch isn't popular enough to warrant knock offs.
It illustrates Biden is a 'support America' guy, in actions & deeds. Trump is a fake.

It illustrates Biden is a 'support America' guy, in actions & deeds. Trump is a fake.

Since Trumps merch is made in America. and biden's is made in america. It's shows no such thing. But, whatever. Believe what you want.

EG8HuVzX0AAqdVs.jpg

His supporters are a special kind of stupid.

Since Trumps merch is made in America. and biden's is made in america. It's shows no such thing. But, whatever. Believe what you want.
Besides his hats, I'd like to see substantive evidence of this.

Besides his hats, I'd like to see substantive evidence of this.

Well , I just went to their official website and it was claimed it was all made in USA. Even the plastic cups, which I would have thought were most likely to be china.

I guess you can do your own search to find proof otherwise. But, I suspect your are someone that will think you were right no matter what you find.

The only thing this proves is that his merch is so popular that there are knockoffs. Few are excited to vote biden, so there is n o market for it.

Well , I just went to their official website and it was claimed it was all made in USA. Even the plastic cups, which I would have thought were most likely to be china.

I guess you can do your own search to find proof otherwise. But, I suspect your are someone that will think you were right no matter what you find.

The only thing this proves is that his merch is so popular that there are knockoffs. Few are excited to vote biden, so there is n o market for it.
Alright, a little research seems to indicate that official Trump campaign merchandise does appear to be American made. That differs Trump & Ivanka branded items, which are predominately Chinese or foreign made. So, you appear to be correct in your claims specifically to official Trump Campaign merchandise.

Before you further publicly speculate upon my character though, you may consider checking my posting history in order to be able glean a more accurate assessment. Or, better yet - avoid personal slights altogether.

Alright, a little research seems to indicate that official Trump campaign merchandise does appear to be American made. That differs Trump & Ivanka branded items, which are predominately Chinese or foreign made. So, you appear to be correct in your claims specifically to official Trump Campaign merchandise.

Before you further publicly speculate upon my character though, you may consider checking my posting history in order to be able glean a more accurate assessment. Or, better yet - avoid personal slights altogether.

I'm shocked you admitted. Even if you still had to search for something to justify. I just know how most partisans on both sides are... and you've always come across as very partisan.

Anyway. Well done. I'll try to remember for next time.

I'm shocked you admitted. Even if you still had to search for something to justify. I just know how most partisans on both sides are... and you've always come across as very partisan.

Anyway. Well done. I'll try to remember for next time.
Thanks, and no problem. And thanks for the reply.

Crazy as it sounds, while I often enjoy debating, my primary purpose here is a search for truth (along with a little camaraderie). I simply like to know what's going-on in the political landscape, and that can't be done in a vacuum by myself.

Oh, as far as my being 'partisan'? You are right there (again!). I'm very much against Trump, and do not hide that. I looked at him initially myself, but soon came to the conclusion that I couldn't stomach him. Some right ideas in general terms, but the wrong guy for the job. Too bad, because we did need someone to shake things up.

Thanks, and no problem. And thanks for the reply.

Crazy as it sounds, while I often enjoy debating, my primary purpose here is a search for truth (along with a little camaraderie). I simply like to know what's going-on in the political landscape, and that can't be done in a vacuum by myself.

Oh, as far as my being 'partisan'? You are right there (again!). I'm very much against Trump, and do not hide that. I looked at him initially myself, but soon came to the conclusion that I couldn't stomach him. Some right ideas in general terms, but the wrong guy for the job. Too bad, because we did need someone to shake things up.

I'll agree with you there. He is an ass. If the far left hadn't gone so insane, I might actually vote against him myself. Though I do like the policies, so maybe not.

I agree with a lot of what you just said. The debating is typically worthless (which should explain a part of that initial response) We arnt going to typically change minds. I just like to learn and alot of the convos here will prompt me to search the truth... that the media will rarely report... imo anyway.

It would be a good question to ask President Trump on why his campaign hats, etc. are made in China and not the USA.

It would be a good question to ask President Trump on why his campaign hats, etc. are made in China and not the USA.

I think the answer would be fairly predictable, along the lines of, "I don't know anything about that." But it would be a good point to hammer over and over to the voters, like his side would do.
It seems to already have been determined that official Trump campaign merchandise is made in USA. Why would you ask him or hammer him about knock offs that other people had produced in China?

Back
Top Bottom