• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An Honest Facebook Political Discussion

Dav

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Just had to share this after it showed up on my Facebook feed. This is exactly what Facebook arguments are like, but it applies to this forum as well.

"An Honest Facebook Political Argument" by Chase Mitchell on CollegeHumor

collegehumor.e88e7f66b923500ab1e4e21a49519f64.jpg

collegehumor.8af983fedb66597b6a422d517a2a9696.jpg

collegehumor.217cdd9db4b6ce21293a2ae3a0e97cef.jpg

Very similar to this forum.

I noticed I must sound like "The Thoughtful One" in all of his corniness.

If you use facebook for anything other than looking at 14 year old girls in bikinis, you lose.

If you use facebook for anything other than looking at 14 year old girls in bikinis, you lose.

I have no idea how old you are, but I assume you're not in high school. Here, it is absolutely essential to social life, especially for recluses like me.

When many of us first started using Facebook, there were no 14 year old girls.

You sir are epic fail. :lol:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo4kDrWBa6c"]YouTube- the same age[/nomedia]

Gipper = Wooderson?

Back
Top Bottom