• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An enjoyable weekend for me

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I have been in Texas for more than 35 years, but am still a dyed in the wool University of Michigan fan. So it wasn't surprising that I was happy about Michigan defeating Notre Dame. But that was just the beginning. My Alma mater, the University of Houston, completely destroys UTEP, with 750 yards of offense, and never having to punt the ball a single time during the game. Finally, to top off my weekend, the Houston Texans destroys Indianapolis in the second half with their vaunted running game.... What, you ask? Running game? Yea, you heard me right. The Texans have a running game now, and a damn good one too, to go with that Schaub passing assault. See ya' at the Super Bowl.

NOTE: Arian Foster? Who'd have thunk it? LOL.

Last edited:
I have been in Texas for more than 35 years, but am still a dyed in the wool University of Michigan fan. So it wasn't surprising that I was happy about Michigan defeating Notre Dame. But that was just the beginning. My Alma mater, the University of Houston, completely destroys UTEP, with 750 yards of offense, and never having to punt the ball a single time during the game. Finally, to top off my weekend, the Houston Texans destroys Indianapolis in the second half with their vaunted running game.... What, you ask? Running game? Yea, you heard me right. The Texans have a running game now, and a damn good one too, to go with that Schaub passing assault. See ya' at the Super Bowl.

NOTE: Arian Foster? Who'd have thunk it? LOL.

damn texans.

Back
Top Bottom