• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An article about Trans studies...

I'm aware of the studies.

So they have an atypical brain. TMK we do not have certain data that they were born with an atypical brain, or whether the brain changed over time. I asked Captain Courtesy (a shrink specializing in sexual problems in young people) about this some years ago and he acknowledged that there was some uncertainty about this.

Well known that mental illness can alter brain structure and chemistry, and vice-versa.

Furthermore I have to question if the growing contingent of trans, non-binary etc youth could possibly be a result of classical gender dysphoria (a tiny fraction of a percent historically), or if it is a social phenomenon resulting from the embrace of trans/nb as a "celebrated" group.
Nah its not something you just willy nilly get into. Some people do indeed find out the new thing they heard actually describes them.

Back
Top Bottom