• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An appeal to Indian voters for 2014 election

Do you agree to my appeal.

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

bjgupta

Indian public has been badly letdown by corrupt political leaders. Hopelessness and sense of being knocked down is natural outcome of widely prevailing corruption. It is time to accept the reality of corruption and do our best. In the scenario when no political party is free of corruption, I appeal to voters to judge the party which is less corrupt and bring it to power. If we are successful in bringing to power a party which is even 10% less corrupt than other, we will be making our country richer by billions of rupees. This act would be as charitable as donating blood and more charitable than donating millions of rupees to the country.
So although badly knocked down , it is for you to stand up and fight. Nobody else will.
With regards,
(B.J. Gupta)

Corruption is indeed a serious problem, holding back what could be a major growth economy.

Corruption is indeed a serious problem, holding back what could be a major growth economy.

It's not corruption that is doing that. It's hinduism. They need to westernize their entire country and abandon that god-forsaken religion. The major cities of India have westernized nicely under British rule and continued after that and they are the hub of modern Indian economy. the country has over 30% of it's people in poverty and another 40% just above borderline poverty.

It's not corruption that is doing that. It's hinduism. They need to westernize their entire country and abandon that god-forsaken religion. The major cities of India have westernized nicely under British rule and continued after that and they are the hub of modern Indian economy. the country has over 30% of it's people in poverty and another 40% just above borderline poverty.

While I agree there are other factors (including cultural ones) other than corruption that are holding back India, I disagree that Hinduïsm in and of itself precludes strong economic performance.

I totally disagree with your comment here. Culture makes a set back to the economy in very small amount. You need to bring awareness like strong education not westernization, that wont help you nothing than worse. And ya 30 % poverty is true but 40 % just above borderline poverty is not. And please you need to read more about Hinduisms. I told you some in previous discussion: http://www.debatepolitics.com/asia/170636-another-reason-why-you-shouldnt-go-india.html

Back
Top Bottom