• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AN ANTI-SCIENCE MANIA TAKES OVER GOP

So you won’t answer the question. Okay, I tried to return to topic but you deflect instead. Why am I not surprised?

I think I am most confused by his answer. You asked which of the statements he agrees with and he replied that he didn't know.

I would think one would immediately know which of a set of statements one agrees with or if they don't agree with any of them.

I think I am most confused by his answer. You asked which of the statements he agrees with and he replied that he didn't know.
that's false he asked me which of these statements Republicans agree with and I don't know.

I even explained why I don't know.

that's false he asked me which of these statements Republicans agree with and I don't know.

I even explained why I don't know.

Read it again. He asked which of the statements YOU agree with.

Just.read.it

Saying that I don't know is an answer that's not a deflection.

I can't know something I don't know.

Point proven again, Get back to me when you actually want to discuss the topic of the OP.

Point proven again, Get back to me when you actually want to discuss the topic of the OP.
I'm not interested in Reading other people's opinions and deciding whether or not I agree with them so if that's what you want then you will never get it from me.

Fair enough I misread. See I can admit my mistakes.

Probably none of them I'm not going to read them because I don't care.

You don’t have to be a Republican to be anti-science as regards AGW. You have proven that time and again.

I'm not interested in Reading other people's opinions and deciding whether or not I agree with them so if that's what you want then you will never get it from me.

Actually, you’re afraid to do so because it might expose your anti- science views in regard to AGW just like them.

This is funny. Because you took someone to task for not addressing the topic:

Because you and the other poster abandoned them to posture or suggest psychological projection.

Basically put I'll address the topic as soon as you do.

Gosh, you are a treat.

This is funny. Because you took someone to task for not addressing the topic:
I already addressed the topic. It's not my problem if I'm not doing it the way you want me to.

If you want that go to Twitter or Facebook.

Gosh, you are a treat.
When I addressed the topic with my thoughts you and whatsup through a fit because I didn't perform the way you wanted me to.

I am never going to so if you become this neurotic because I don't play the way you want me to then you probably ought to find somebody else to talk to.

Again you have completely abandoned the topic to complain about me.

Now tell me how I'm mocking your arguments is a personal attack on you that would be the standard M.O.

When I addressed the topic with my thoughts you and whatsup through a fit because I didn't perform the way you wanted me to.

FYI:

"threw a fit". Past tense of the common phrase "Throw a fit". Not "through".

Thanks for the spelling corrections but if you want to throw a fit for me not answering questions the way you think I should you have a problem not me.

Just trying to help you.

No you don't you don't know what posturing means, you think I'm trying to come off as intellectual when I accuse you of it. And you think it's an attack on your character.

Ummm....he’s not posturing. He clearly knows his stuff as regards AGW. If anyone is posturing, that would be the person who claims to be the supreme knower of all.

Ummm....he’s not posturing. He clearly knows his stuff as regards AGW. If anyone is posturing, that would be the person who claims to be the supreme knower of all.
He was posturing. If he knew anything he wouldn't have needed to.

Sarcasm isn't posturing.

Back
Top Bottom