• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An Allegory For What's Happenin' Now

Ontologuy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I read this anonymous bit of wisdom on social media today, and thought it worth sharing here:

"If you catch about 100 red fire ants that live in the southwestern desert and also about 100 of those large black ants that live there and drop them all into the same big ol' jar of dirt, not much will happen, and they'll all kinda get along peaceably ..

.. Until you shake the jar vigorously and dump them all out onto the ground.

Then the red ants will attack the black ants and the black ants will attack the red ants and they'll devastate each other.

The thing is, suddenly, the red ants think the enemy is the black ants and the black ants think the enemy is the red ants ..

.. And all those riled up ants put together never do figure out that the real enemy is ..

.. Those three Marxist BLM founders and LeBron James and all those other emotionally moronic agitators .. who shook the jar."

(Okay, okay, so the original read "the guy" who shook the jar. But hey, I wanted to make it easier for those who might be a little slow on the pick-up not to have to struggle so much to get the relevancy of the message .. and I figured, what with my "White privilege" granting me license to so clarify, it was the public-service-announcement thing for me to do.)

Back
Top Bottom