• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An All-Female Crew Will Broadcast A Major League Baseball Game

For The First Time, An All-Female Crew Will Broadcast A Major League Baseball Game

The flip side is, if you are a man, you can't work on the game.
This is baseballs idea of supporting women? ****ing men?

I have lived this since the 1970's, this is why we have Donald Trump. The white man comes last. Always.
So what?

This should be good news for you Trumpists. It swells the anger, resentment.
LOL, wasn't me that injected Trump into the thread. Couldn't control your Trump obsession, eh?

If she earns a roster spot, I will be fine. If she is placed on the roster (and a man bumped) just because she has tits and a ****, I will think it what it is, an injustice.
Of course to make onto a team a man will have to be bumped. And when it happens, does anyone want to bet that noonereal will claim it was because she has tits? Anyone? Anyone?...

Of course to make onto a team a man will have to be bumped. And when it happens, does anyone want to bet that noonereal will claim it was because she has tits? Anyone? Anyone?...

I am unlike you, I am fair, considered and without agenda.

If she was better than a guy, i would applaud.

I am unlike you, I am fair, considered and without agenda.

If she was better than a guy, i would applaud.
Know one knows how a minor league player will perform until they make it to the majors. But I would applaud your fairness if you gave the first woman a chance before passing judgement...

Know one knows how a minor league player will perform until they make it to the majors. But I would applaud your fairness if you gave the first woman a chance before passing judgement...

You see I am not against women anything. If you read the thread you would see I spent 40 years giving women and blacks the nod over white males.

I simple think it is time that we set the default to best qualified.

You see I am not against women anything. If you read the thread you would see I spent 40 years giving women and blacks the nod over white males.

There is like 50,000 games a year. Is it really that bad if women did one?

It's strange how women insist upon entrance to male spaces in society and sports, but how rare the opposite is.

It's strange how women insist upon entrance to male spaces in society and sports, but how rare the opposite is.
It's more strange that there are still adult men in 2021 hanging "no women allowed" signs outside their club houses like we're in an episode of little rascals.

The example you gave made clear you have issues with women in the 21st century. You haven't given women and blacks jack. Until systemic sexism and racism is acknowledged and addressed by conservatives, women and blacks will never compete on a level playing field...

What are the female spaces in society and sports?

Girl scouts. Womens' sports. Men don't typically trumpet their inclusion in these organizations, whereas women treat it as if some injustice has been redressed.

Girl scouts. Womens' sports. Men don't typically trumpet their inclusion in these organizations, whereas women treat it as if some injustice has been redressed.
Put 'girl' or 'women' in front of an activity and it becomes part of society suitable for female inclusion?

That seems a bit simplistic and self-serving.

I thought you might key in on something like "cooking" except men do trumpet their inclusion there. Or ladies fashions but men rule the roost there too. Never mind things like property ownership or voting that required changes in law.

Put 'girl' or 'women' in front of an activity and it becomes part of society suitable for female inclusion?

Uh huh. Same as boy scouts. These were set up by men for men. Women did the same.

That seems a bit simplistic and self-serving.

I thought you might key in on something like "cooking" except men do trumpet their inclusion there. Or ladies fashions but men rule the roost there too. Never mind things like property ownership or voting that required changes in law.

Then hopefully you have a real objection to men whipping the tails off women in women's sports.

Baseball is going to get as bad as football and basketball and shove all this crap down our throats. I'm going to stop watching. They won't miss me and I won't miss them.
I doubt baseball is done punishing white people so I expect them to kick the Braves out of Atlanta and have 2 major league teams in Denver. I'm not sure how kicking a team out of a black city and moving it to a white city punishes white people (It seems like it rewards them) but for some reason Commissioner Manfred thought it worked for the all- star game.

LOL, wasn't me that injected Trump into the thread. Couldn't control your Trump obsession, eh?
It is a bit funny if you think about it.....
Trump haters sure love Trump.

Women aren't as good of athletes as men. That's not passing judgment. That's teaching biology. You do believe in science don't you?

For The First Time, An All-Female Crew Will Broadcast A Major League Baseball Game

The flip side is, if you are a man, you can't work on the game.
This is baseballs idea of supporting women? ****ing men?

I have lived this since the 1970's, this is why we have Donald Trump. The white man comes last. Always.

Some will be topless and some will be bottomless ...... gee will the players be able to concentrate on swinging their bats?

Uh huh. Same as boy scouts. These were set up by men for men. Women did the same.

Then hopefully you have a real objection to men whipping the tails off women in women's sports.
Are men whipping the tails of women in women's sports? I thought you said men don't trumpet their inclusion in women's sports?

Baseball is going to get as bad as football and basketball and shove all this crap down our throats. I'm going to stop watching. They won't miss me and I won't miss them.
I doubt baseball is done punishing white people so I expect them to kick the Braves out of Atlanta and have 2 major league teams in Denver. I'm not sure how kicking a team out of a black city and moving it to a white city punishes white people (It seems like it rewards them) but for some reason Commissioner Manfred thought it worked for the all- star game.
Perpetual victim complex post.

Are men whipping the tails of women in women's sports? I thought you said men don't trumpet their inclusion in women's sports?

Yes. That is a recent and notable exception. Thanks to leftism, we now have unscrupulous men taking advantage of women where before they were barred from it.

Perpetual victim complex post.
That's ridiculous. Black people have been victimized enough. A white baseball commissioner just took $100 million dollars in total revenue from a black city and gave it to a white city and you think black people who complain about it have a "victim complex"?

Back
Top Bottom