• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An actual expert takes down Clinton allegations against Russia

Fishking

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I'm wondering what CNN was thinking by bringing in an actual expert on the subject and not just some partisan talking heads. I continually wonder why the current admin, to include Hillary, is intent on pushing us into another Cold War.

Fact is, Hillary is using Russia as the boogie man to distract everyone from her own utter failure as not only an effective politician but as a decent human being.

When Obama made nice with Cuba and Iran the cons wanted him impeached, they called him a traitor.

But now Trump is a good guy because he maybe, possibly, might want to get cozy with Russia? And much bigger and more dangerous adversary? LOL, can you imagine if Obama wanted to make nice with Russia/Putin? They'd want him tried and hanged.

I'm wondering what CNN was thinking by bringing in an actual expert on the subject and not just some partisan talking heads. I continually wonder why the current admin, to include Hillary, is intent on pushing us into another Cold War.

Fact is, Hillary is using Russia as the boogie man to distract everyone from her own utter failure as not only an effective politician but as a decent human being.

EXACTLY!

The speaker points out exactly how the media is slanting the East-West issue as a new Cold War; slandering Trump as an "enemy agent" serving the interests of a foreign power.

Another example of character assassination via a new "Red Scare" in order to undermine his voter support base.

Throw enough mud often and hard enough, and the gullible public will see some stick.

Meanwhile, downplay Clinton as much as possible except to tout her as the new "Speak Softly but carry a Big Stick" foreign policy expert....AS IF! :doh

When Obama made nice with Cuba and Iran the cons wanted him impeached, they called him a traitor.

But now Trump is a good guy because he maybe, possibly, might want to get cozy with Russia? And much bigger and more dangerous adversary? LOL, can you imagine if Obama wanted to make nice with Russia/Putin? They'd want him tried and hanged.

Iran? Cuba? Russia?

Dude. Really?

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

Lol Hillary is intent on pushing us into another Cold War ?

You think Putin deserves appeasement ??

When Obama was running for a second term, he was "weak" because he didn't stand up to our "greatest geopolitical foe". And then when Obama failed to invade Russia in response to the Crimean landgrab, that was him being extra super weak.

Now that the GOP is back to looking into Putin's eyes and seeing a good man, that all gets reversed.

Agreed. I don't like almost anything Obama has done but opening up less confrontational relations with Cuba and Iran has been one of the few things I've in agreement on. If only we could end the embargo on Cuba. I think we are literally the only country in the entire world that still has it.

Lol Hillary is intent on pushing us into another Cold War ?

You think Putin deserves appeasement ??

What appeasement are you talking about? You don't have to like someone to work with them. It's called being an adult.

Back
Top Bottom