• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Amy figures out she was raped 17 years after the fact.

Crovax

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
If you can't figure out whether sex was consensual or not until 17 years later, either you weren't raped or you are too ****ing stupid to exist. Considering she is related to democratic senator Chuck Schumer, I'm going with the latter.

While working on her new memoir, Amy Schumer says she realized a haunting truth about her past – that her first sexual experience at 17 years old was not consensual.

“I didn’t think about it until I started reading my journal again,” the 35-year-old comedian and actress told Marie Clare in its August issue. “When it happened, I wrote about it almost like a throwaway.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/amy-schumer-reveals-first-time-202432751.html

Last edited:
If you can't figure out whether sex was consensual or not until 17 years later, either you weren't raped or you are too ****ing stupid to exist. Considering she is related to democratic senator Chuck Schumer, I'm going with the latter.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/amy-schumer-reveals-first-time-202432751.html

"‘And then I looked down and realized he was inside me.’ He was saying, ‘I’m so sorry’ and ‘I can’t believe I did this.’ ”

She "realized he was inside" her and he couldn't "believe I did this"??? Now that sounds like it needs some explanation to go down as rape. IT sounds more as though they slipped and slithered further than intended.

Her career has been on the slide since the plagiarism thing. So now its time to drum up some sympathy and get those ratings back up.

She's gotta have a little story of rape to earn a little more "street cred" with her feminist followers.

"‘And then I looked down and realized he was inside me.’ He was saying, ‘I’m so sorry’ and ‘I can’t believe I did this.’ ”

She "realized he was inside" her and he couldn't "believe I did this"??? Now that sounds like it needs some explanation to go down as rape. IT sounds more as though they slipped and slithered further than intended.

Perhaps more like this...

I can't tell who raped who. Maybe she caused it. Got a strong "fable" ring to it.

With the tiny bit of what I've read here, I have to think that what Amy refers to as "rape" here is almost insulting to those unfortunate enough to have actually been raped.

Sort of like me saying "I was burned alive once", when all I've really had was a good sunburn.

I am not touching this with a ten foot pole...pardon the pun.

Back
Top Bottom