• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Amy Coney Barrett.

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Why do democrats on the one hand ask if she has made any promises to the President to rule one way or the other because they fear her conservative philosophy. At the same time on certain issues but on the other hand ask her how she is going to rule on those issues. Hypocrisy. Which is it. Is the judiciary independent and a third branch of government or is it a submissive branch to the President or the Congress?

Why do democrats on the one hand ask if she has made any promises to the President to rule one way or the other because they fear her conservative philosophy. At the same time on certain issues but on the other hand ask her how she is going to rule on those issues. Hypocrisy. Which is it. Is the judiciary independent and a third branch of government or is it a submissive branch to the President or the Congress?

Their hypocrisy should not surprise anybody. Sadly, the correct spelling of hypocrisy is P-O-L-I-T-I-C-I-A-N.

Back
Top Bottom