• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ammo prices

Your own link proved you're lying. Just about any 9mm ammunition under 50 cent a round is out of stock.
For someone who does a whole lot of lying, you ought to know what the word means.

I didn’t claim that all brands of 9mm ammo is readily available from all sources, I said that there are good deals on bulk ammo online. The links I provided prove that I am correct.

For someone who does a whole lot of lying, you ought to know what the word means.

I didn’t claim that all brands of 9mm ammo is readily available from all sources, I said that there are good deals on bulk ammo online. The links I provided prove that I am correct.

And, your own link proved that you're lying about there being "good deals on bulk ammo".

And, your own link proved that you're lying about there being "good deals on bulk ammo".
:2no4:

Many of the prices were excellent. Current availability is the problem.

Last edited:
:2no4:

Many of the prices were excellent. Current availability is the problem.

Execellant? Do you know that the cheapest price on your link was 44 cents around? 6 months ago that same 9mm ammo was selling for 13 cents a round. 9mm was so cheap, it was almost more expensive to reload it after you facter in the equipment and time involved.

At my local WM, I have seen pistol in holster open carry, no one cares. I think it’s foolish, but I have no problem with it. (I carry concealed.)

My local WM carried pistol ammo well after that article, so maybe, but after this date, it disappeared.

Deputies: $100K of merchandise stolen in looting of Florida Walmart | WEAR

As a Brit the idea that you have people who feel the need to have a gun on them in a supermarket is pure insanity.
You make the US sound like the middle of a warzone.

As a Brit the idea that you have people who feel the need to have a gun on them in a supermarket is pure insanity.
You make the US sound like the middle of a warzone.

Hell right now Portland and other Dem. controlled cities are war zones as you call them.

Being prepared means being well stocked ahead of time. If you wait until the power is out after a huge storm and then decide to buy a generator...well, good luck with that.

You can never have too much money or too much ammo. I've been well stocked on ammo since Bill Clinton was president.

Execellant? Do you know that the cheapest price on your link was 44 cents around? 6 months ago that same 9mm ammo was selling for 13 cents a round. 9mm was so cheap, it was almost more expensive to reload it after you facter in the equipment and time involved.
Thirteen cents per round? Do have any evidence to support your claim?

As for good prices, taken from one of the links I posted;
E1F3E11E-E365-4C8E-8E75-FA2A9EFDA34F.jpg

Anyways, thanks for bringing the current ammo shortage to my attention. I haven’t needed to buy any since before last Christmas. While I didn’t find any great deals, I did manage to snag a couple of boxes for less than 50 cents a round.
E8D9B51B-EB7B-4992-98AD-A5D50399464A.jpg

View attachment 67291688

Anyways, thanks for bringing the current ammo shortage to my attention. I haven’t needed to buy any since before last Christmas. While I didn’t find any great deals, I did manage to snag a couple of boxes for less than 50 cents a round.
View attachment 67291689

wow FIFTY CENTS A ROUND. Pre Covid, I wa buying 1000 rounds of remington, Blazer, Winchester or Privi for 170 a Case . that is 17C a round.

Being prepared means being well stocked ahead of time. If you wait until the power is out after a huge storm and then decide to buy a generator...well, good luck with that.

You can never have too much money or too much ammo. I've been well stocked on ammo since Bill Clinton was president.
i have 10,000 bullets for 9mm at least, 20 pounds of powder and 25K in primers. that's about a year of shooting for my son, wife and I. We have tons of factory loads too, but we like running handholds in our race guns

View attachment 67291688

View attachment 67291689

You didn"l't click on the "Sportsman's Guide" link that takes you to the actual Sportsman's Guide website. Did you?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200816-191401.jpg
    Screenshot_20200816-191401.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 21
bulk ammo-25 rounds at almost a dollar a round: BFD
another only has expensive self defense ammo-all the normal stuff is sold out

Did you actually read the listings you cited?
I did read the listings. And if you had, too, you would’ve seen several listings in the 20 cent per round range.

Everybody thinks ammo is scare of expensive now. Just wait until the California ammo laws get overturned in court same as the mag ban, and then watch what happens when millions of people in California can once again start buying ammo online out of state.

The gun grabbing liberals are responsible for more guns and ammo sales than the NRA could ever inspire. Telling free people that you can't have something, or you have to jump through nearly impossible loops to get it---- just makes people decide they want it all the more.

You didn"l't click on the "Sportsman's Guide" link that takes you to the actual Sportsman's Guide website. Did you?
I didn’t make any claim to availability. Only prices. And as I’ve already said, I haven’t needed to buy ammo for many months and was unaware of the shortages.

Where’re your references for 13 cent per round 9mm ammo? I’d like to know the source so I can keep an eye out.

I didn’t make any claim to availability. Only prices. And as I’ve already said, I haven’t needed to buy ammo for many months and was unaware of the shortages.

Where’re your references for 13 cent per round 9mm ammo? I’d like to know the source so I can keep an eye out.

If you can't buy it, because it's out of stock, there is no bargain. :lamo

9mm Ammo as cheap as 13C/ per round

I did read the listings. And if you had, too, you would’ve seen several listings in the 20 cent per round range.

that is more expensive than it should be-and I believe most of those were listed as OUT OF STOCK

If you can't buy it, because it's out of stock, there is no bargain. :lamo
You continue to fail to understand simple English, as usual.

I didn’t claim to know the availability. Only that there are good bulk buy online deals. I was unaware of the current shortage. Sue me for not knowing. :roll:

that is more expensive than it should be-and I believe most of those were listed as OUT OF STOCK
No doubt, your much greater experience in all things firearms puts your word well ahead of mine in this matter, but 20¢ per round is a pretty decent price to me.

And again, I haven’t needed to buy ammo for many months, so was unaware of the current shortage.

No doubt, your much greater experience in all things firearms puts your word well ahead of mine in this matter, but 20¢ per round is a pretty decent price to me.

And again, I haven’t needed to buy ammo for many months, so was unaware of the current shortage.

the going rate before the panic-at least in SW Ohio and from the big internet dealers-Midway, AIM SURPLUS, and Natchez shooters supply was about 18-20c per round when bought in small quantities. Wolf or Silver Bear or TULA (all Russian) were selling between 595-7.50 a box of 50 meaning a thousand round bulk price for the Russian stuff could be as low as 120 a thousand or 12c a round. More mainstream and higher quality stuff-like Remington basic FMJ or Blazer Brass or the very good Serbian Privi-Partizan or Fiocchi was 169-189 a thousand.

the going rate before the panic-at least in SW Ohio and from the big internet dealers-Midway, AIM SURPLUS, and Natchez shooters supply was about 18-20c per round when bought in small quantities. Wolf or Silver Bear or TULA (all Russian) were selling between 595-7.50 a box of 50 meaning a thousand round bulk price for the Russian stuff could be as low as 120 a thousand or 12c a round. More mainstream and higher quality stuff-like Remington basic FMJ or Blazer Brass or the very good Serbian Privi-Partizan or Fiocchi was 169-189 a thousand.
Thanks for the info.

Inexpensive (cheap) 115 grain target ammo is fine. I bought a couple of boxes of Fiocchi last year and was so pleased that I bought 500 rounds for just over $100, delivered.

When the shortage is over, I’ll probably buy more unless I can find another brand at least on par with Fiocchi for less. Any recommendations?

Thanks for the info.

Inexpensive (cheap) 115 grain target ammo is fine. I bought a couple of boxes of Fiocchi last year and was so pleased that I bought 500 rounds for just over $100, delivered.

When the shortage is over, I’ll probably buy more unless I can find another brand at least on par with Fiocchi for less. Any recommendations?

Here is what my son runs in his Race gun for steel (we don't use lead due to several reasons that revolve around compensators and a C-More Railway Sight)

Geco 124 FMJ (german or swiss)
Privi-Partizan (Serbian) 124 FMJ
Blazer (American) Brass-they had some issues with their crimps last year and it tends to run hot
Basic brown box Remington 115 FMJ
White Box winchester FMJ

I like the Fiocchi 124 grain or the Winchester NATO 124 grain since it runs the comp a bit better

Cheap but works below.

Wolf, TULA and Silver Bear are Russian. They save money by using steel cases rather than brass. If you don't reload, they are ok but you need to clean the barrel a bit more due to the lacquer or poly coating they use to keep the steel cases from sticking to the chamber.

I like the Blazer aluminum though-its slightly cheaper than the brass blazer and it tends to be lighter than the other stuff (useful if you have to carry case of it past about 50 yards)

Back
Top Bottom