• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Amish, JW, Independent Fundamental Baptists, Russian Old Believers and others have proven: humans can exist without corrupted party systems

Alfons

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Almost all elected politicians worldwide are corrupted good-for-nothing liars, almost all parties are dens of thieves and criminals supported by not less corrupt and criminal MSM.
Practically almost all former democracies are run by tyrants now, who impose medieval tortures, rob air to breath, prohibits to work, punish for nothing etc.
Peoples are forced to pay more as 30% - 50% of all income as taxes to criminals in parliaments.

When humanity wants to survive as free citizens it shall start think about another forms of governments-

- Do we need corrupted parties for what?
- Do we need lying and corrupted politicians?
- Why we shall feed Big Governments in finance numerous wars?
- Why we need tyrannic states?

Would be it not better, when peoples in former christian countries go to their roots back and to organize themselves as Christian run Societies with the only Main Law - The Holy Bible?
By the way, all such societies pay freely not more as 10% incomes to their churches

I don't think these believers are unhappy

Almost all elected politicians worldwide are corrupted good-for-nothing liars, almost all parties are dens of thieves and criminals supported by not less corrupt and criminal MSM.
Practically almost all former democracies are run by tyrants now, who impose medieval tortures, rob air to breath, prohibits to work, punish for nothing etc.
Peoples are forced to pay more as 30% - 50% of all income as taxes to criminals in parliaments.

When humanity wants to survive as free citizens it shall start think about another forms of governments-

- Do we need corrupted parties for what?
- Do we need lying and corrupted politicians?
- Why we shall feed Big Governments in finance numerous wars?
- Why we need tyrannic states?

Would be it not better, when peoples in former christian countries go to their roots back and to organize themselves as Christian run Societies with the only Main Law - The Holy Bible?
By the way, all such societies pay freely not more as 10% incomes to their churches

I don't think these believers are unhappy
LOL - WHERE do they exist? Hmm? I seem to recall that they reside in a country with precisely those political systems you say they can live without.
If those believers are happy, it's because other people whose beliefs are quite different from theirs, protect them by fighting their wars for them.

It doesn't seem like you've thought this through.

LOL - WHERE do they exist? Hmm? I seem to recall that they reside in a country with precisely those political systems you say they can live without.
If those believers are happy, it's because other people whose beliefs are quite different from theirs, protect them by fighting their wars for them.

Not true...it doesn't seem like you've thought this through...we exist in spite of any earthly government, not because of it... ;)

Fast Facts—Worldwide
  • 240—Lands where Jehovah’s Witnesses worship
  • 8,695,808—Jehovah’s Witnesses
  • 7,705,765—Free home Bible courses conducted
  • 17,844,773—Attendance at the annual Memorial of Christ’s death
  • 120,387—Congregations
We live around the world and come from many ethnic and cultural backgrounds. You may be familiar with our preaching work, but we also help our communities in other important ways.

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/worldwide/

Not true...it doesn't seem like you've thought this through...we exist in spite of any earthly government, not because of it... ;)

Fast Facts—Worldwide
  • 240—Lands where Jehovah’s Witnesses worship
  • 8,695,808—Jehovah’s Witnesses
  • 7,705,765—Free home Bible courses conducted
  • 17,844,773—Attendance at the annual Memorial of Christ’s death
  • 120,387—Congregations
We live around the world and come from many ethnic and cultural backgrounds. You may be familiar with our preaching work, but we also help our communities in other important ways.

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/worldwide/
I see. So ... none of those "Lands where Jehovah's Witnesses Worship' have governments with militaries that protect them? I think you're in denial.

I see. So ... none of those "Lands where Jehovah's Witnesses Worship' have governments with militaries that protect them? I think you're in denial.
More often than not in these lands, as I said, we exist, in spite of military force, not because of it...

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODIntExpEndurance/pub-jwbcov_201805_21_VIDEO

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODIntExpEndurance/pub-jwb_201901_6_VIDEO

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODIntExpEndurance/docid-702018136_1_VIDEO

When you watch the videos, get back to me...
Not likely - any more than I'd expect you to watch 3 videos of my choosing.
You've just discovered another place to be in denial.

Then do not expect me to respond to you again...your denial of truth is duly noted...

I love good jocks.

Can you explain following please?

1. How so-called 'police' protects believers. It has became gradually an instrument of tyrants and sides ALWAYS with criminals in parliaments, streets or gangs.
2. What's received believers from numerous wars carried out in the name of democracy?

True Christians need neither police nor army.
The laws of God and local militias are enough to keep security of Christian communities.

Yes, True Christians deny satanic governments, criminal parties and lying politicians.
We have only the Holy Bible as Constitution and Jesus as our King.

We have only the Holy Bible as Constitution and Jesus as our King.
That's why so-called true christians are anti-democratic in the extreme. It's impossible to believe in democracy when you think the universe is governed by a divine monarchy. Lord of Lords, King of Kings has no place in a democracy - in fact, this country was founded on just the opposite. It's no surprise the alleged christians favored Trump, the authoritarian would-be king. I notice there's no flag under your avatar, Alfons. I hope you don't consider yourself a citizen of the US. We have our own constitution here, and it continues to work for us.

and it continues to work for us.

Who are 'us'?
I have some doubts it's the People of the U.S.
As well-known DNC flushed Constitution down the toilet through the last 'election'.
Both Trump and Biden are clowns and not all True Christians support both idiots.
The point is the system is getting be more tyrannic and insane, we are on the best way to end in communism.
By the way founders were Christians who made the US as country for Christians according the Christian believe.

Not corrupted parties, satanic politicians and Freemasons, but independent churches basing on the Holy Bible shall run Christian communities

By the way founders were Christians who made the US as country for Christians according the Christian believe.
Actually, no. In fact, it was made to be secular. Go back to school.

Actually, no. In fact, it was made to be secular. Go back to school.

Of course, you're right the U.S. was founded by Muslims as a Great Country for Buddhists.

Of course, you're right the U.S. was founded by Muslims as a Great Country for Buddhists.
Your words - not mine. But, if you say so.

I'll quote you on that when the time is right.

The time is right, don't worry.
As long so-called 'Christians' refuse to read the Holy Bible, believe MSM presstitutes and corrupted politicians anything is possible.

I do not understand what this is about.

Back
Top Bottom