• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Amid evidence of scripted campaigning, questions about Biden mental stamina, acuity multiply

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Watch the vids in the piece... I especially LOVE the Biden mouthpiece... I hope we see a lot more of him... and Comatose Joe too!!!

Democratic nominee Joe Biden is drawing fire for what appear to be carefully staged campaign events in which he does not seem willing or able to answer questions in an offhand or impromptu manner. This has led some critics to question his mental stamina and acuity as a candidate seeking the most powerful office in the world.

Amid evidence of scripted campaigning, questions about Biden mental stamina, acuity multiply | Just The News

My new favorite Democrat/Biden spokesperson... Anus Face
4C887976-6378-40C5-8D16-0FE6ECC08C86.jpg

Last edited:
Why do you use Obama’s middle name? Is there another Barack Obama people reading a site called “Debatepoliticsdotcom” would think you’re referring to?

Also: Joe is fine. He’s gonna be our next President.

Why do you use Obama’s middle name? Is there another Barack Obama people reading a site called “Debatepoliticsdotcom” would think you’re referring to?

You have no comments about Comatose Joe answering press questions via teleprompteur, or his spokesman... Anus Face... melting down?

Non?

You have no comments about Comatose Joe answering press questions via teleprompteur, or his spokesman... Anus Face... melting down?

Non?

I think what happened there is Donald Trump lied about covid to us in February and 200k Americans died as a result.

Non?

I’ll give you one.

As someone who has stood in front of a microphone, in front of a crowd with a television camera pointed at him, I can tell you that anyone who does not have notes in front of them to refer to, is a fool.

Which is why Trump makes a fool of himself so often in public. He wings everything. Often, he just does it to create chaos, because he knows his base is entertained when people who actually take government seriously are appalled at his stupidity and recklessness. Much of the. time, he’s just that stupid and cruel.

I think what happened there is Donald Trump lied about covid to us in February and 200k Americans died as a result.

I seriously doubt that elected officials on that level appear on camera without the benefit of notes, either on paper, on a tablet. If they’re on their home turf, they can use a telepromptor.

Trump sucks at teleprompter. Some of this is because he’s jealous. His delivery is a dull flat, monotone, and shouts his careless contempt for the work of being a leader. This is because he’s too lazy to read the text a time or two before he goes on air. And because he has no sense of duty or obligation.

Last edited:
Watch the vids in the piece... I especially LOVE the Biden mouthpiece... I hope we see a lot more of him... and Comatose Joe too!!!

View attachment 67295002

STOP SPREADING RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!

Biden's "mental health" issue is a Russian disinformation plot | BlueNC

Russia spreading disinformation about Biden's mental health: DHS - ABC News

Homeland Security sitting on intelligence finding of Russian disinformation on Biden mental health: report - MarketWatch

I seriously doubt that elected officials on that level appear on camera without the benefit of notes, either on paper, on a tablet. If they’re on their home turf, they can use a telepromptor.

Trump sucks at teleprompter. Some of this is because he’s jealous. His delivery of flat, monotone, and shouts his careless contempt for the work of being a leader. This is because he’s too lazy to read the text a time or two before he goes on air.

You bring up something that is weird: Trump is *so* bad at speeches. He doesn’t prepare, he look like he’s seeing it for the first time whenever he’s delivering it, and he delivers it in this weird monotone that requires him to sway his body back and forth like a school kid trying to get through a book report. Which isn’t accurate because we know he paid others to get through his book reports for him.

I find it odd that some would choose mental acuity as an issue for Biden if they're supporting Trump. I fondly remember learning about how the American Continental Army took over the airports from the British. That was never in any of the American history classes I took.

View attachment 67295002

President Donald Trump — who used to mock predecessor Barack Obama for using the devices during speeches — said Friday that technical problems with the teleprompter during his "Salute to America" led to his head-scratching remarks about the Continental Army securing not-yet existent "airports" during the Revolutionary War.

You bring up something that is weird: Trump is *so* bad at speeches. He doesn’t prepare, he look like he’s seeing it for the first time whenever he’s delivering it, and he delivers it in this weird monotone that requires him to sway his body back and forth like a school kid trying to get through a book report. Which isn’t accurate because we know he paid others to get through his book reports for him.

That’s because he actually is seeing it for the first time. He never prepares. He’s notorious for it.

watch the vids in the piece... I especially love the biden mouthpiece... I hope we see a lot more of him... And comatose joe too!!!

My new favorite democrat/biden spokesperson... Anus face
View attachment 67295002

Молодец, распространяем нашу официальную пропаганду на американских политических форумах товарищ. Ваши друзья в ГРУ ценят это и сам г-н Путин, если в этом месяце предложит предвыборные бонусы плодовитым политическим троллям. К сожалению, мы снова должны конфисковать ваши доходы; так как мы счастливы продолжать игнорировать вашу яркую гомосексуальность и распущенность. Как всегда, продолжайте в том же духе от имени выдающегося президента Трампа, иначе нам, возможно, придется переосмыслить упущение из виду некоторые из ваших наиболее сомнительных действий. Оставайтесь в безопасности и будьте magaa ™

Biden spokesman... Anus Face... had difficulty answering a simple yes/no question about his dementia afflicted candidate.

And you are an obvious avid consumer of Goebbels Media vomit. Bon apetit.

Biden spokesman... Anus Face... had difficulty answering a simple yes/no question about his dementia afflicted candidate.

And you are an obvious avid consumer of Goebbels Media vomit. Bon apetit.

Right? And then he told Woodward, get this, he *wanted* to play it down!

Editor’s correction in Red:

Молодец, $83,000 распространяем нашу официальную пропаганду Joe Biden, VP на американских политических форумах товарищ. Ваши друзья в ГРУ ценят это и сам г-н Путин, если в этом месяце предложит предвыборные бонусы плодовитым политическим троллям. К сожалению, мы снова должны конфисковать ваши доходы; так как мы счастливы продолжать игнорировать вашу яркую гомосексуальность и распущенность. Как всегда, продолжайте в том же духе от имени выдающегося президента Трампа, иначе нам, возможно, придется переосмыслить упущение из виду некоторые из ваших наиболее сомнительных действий. Оставайтесь в безопасности и будьте magaa ™

Is that you **** Hunter?

Asking where your $83,000 check is this month?

Does the stripper need cash?

Perhaps you should speak with the Chinese again... For another 1.5 Billion deal... you Corruptnik.

Last edited:

Because that's his name? Why is it an issue with you?

Also: No, he isn't. He might possibly be. Then again he might not.

Right? And then he told Woodward, get this, he *wanted* to play it down!

Psssst... He said that in a presser in the same time frame... and Fauci blew Woodward out of the water.

Poor Leftists... let the country burn for months and didn’t say a word ..l and not during your convention... now you’re desperate.

ROTFLOL...

I suggest you send out Anus Face :lamo

Psssst... He said that in a presser in the same time frame... and Fauci blew Woodward out of the water.

Poor Leftists... let the country burn for months and didn’t say a word ..l and not during your convention... now you’re desperate.

ROTFLOL...

I suggest you send out Anus Face :lamo

The odd part of the whole thing was Trump *not* telling his own supporters maybe don’t get too close and breathe on each other, this thing is 5x deadlier than the flu.

It’s like he knows he has a cult that will literally ignore all reality just to call a Black guy names.

Because that's his name? Why is it an issue with you?

Also: No, he isn't. He might possibly be. Then again he might not.

He doesn’t refer to President-Elect Biden’s middle name ever, or much if at all. Didn’t use “Rodham” all that much.

I wonder what it is about “Hussein” that is so intriguing. I wonder.

That’s because he actually is seeing it for the first time. He never prepares. He’s notorious for it.

Joe... his entire life in government and nothing to show for it. Well... plagiarism... Lying about his academic record (ROTFLOL)... Rape... Family corruption schemes.

Trump... fulfilled all or almost all his promises, and got the ME peace process chugging along very nicely... ahem... 2 Nobel nominations.

Joe? Wrong about virtually every major international action. Well... you must admit... he’s a model Democrat!!!

He doesn’t refer to President-Elect Biden’s middle name ever, or much if at all. Didn’t use “Rodham” all that much.

Democrats sure do get distracted easily.

This thread is about Anus Face and Biden’s cognitive decay.

You have a defense for Anus Face? Or Dementia Joe... aka Hid’in Biden?

Again, why is that an issue?

I don't even know Gropin' Joe's middle name. What's more, I don't care.

Democrats sure do get distracted easily.

This thread is about Anus Face and Biden’s cognitive decay.

You have a defense for Anus Face? Or Dementia Joe... aka Hid’in Biden?

A5CD81B6-949D-49CB-9486-3A984339D17C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom