• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America's People's Convoy

Gov Overreach?

• Total voters

grip

Slow 🅖 Hand
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Truckers want to protest COVID masks and vaccine mandates. Should peaceful demonstrators be arrested and fined for blocking and disrupting roads or bridges?

Do you smell what I'm stepping in?

Truckers want to protest COVID masks and vaccine mandates. Should peaceful demonstrators be arrested and fined for blocking and disrupting roads or bridges?

"America's People's Convoy." Where do you people come up with these names? :ROFLMAO:

If they break the law, they should be taken to task. If they act lawfully, they should be respected.

"America's People's Convoy." Where do you people come up with these names? :ROFLMAO:
1645644637000.png

Link in the OP:

If they break the law, they should be taken to task. If they act lawfully, they should be respected.
My sentiment as well. And good for them. I applaud what they're doing; my hope is that they'll just keep it within the bounds of the law.

Taken to task like the BLM rioters the last several years....right?
No, they weren't taken to task and they most definitely should have been.

Unfortunately the people responsible for doing that were completely spineless and in opposition to the rule of law (amongst a host of other things).

Obviously! At the very least.

They should have their trucks fall to forfeiture among still other penalties.

Until justice "impounds" Trump, this kind of shit will continue.

My sentiment as well. And good for them. I applaud what they're doing; my hope is that they'll just keep it within the bounds of the law.

Yeah, but what are they protesting?

- Masks? There's no mask mandates left!

- Vaccine Mandates? They've been shot down.

Quite honestly, they seem to be a day late and a dollar short. But hey, if they act within the law, they can do or say whatever the hay they want - it's a free country.

Quite honestly, they seem to be a day late and a dollar short. But hey, if they act within the law, they can do or say whatever the hay they want - it's a free country.
;) (y)

deflection noted
So is the hypocrisy of the left that supported violence and rioting in the name of 'peacefully protesting' that are frothy at the prospect of force used against truckers actually peacefully protesting.

273607636_480433976988508_3716303214278796751_n.jpg

So is the hypocrisy of the left that supported violence and rioting in the name of 'peacefully protesting' that are frothy at the prospect of force used against truckers actually peacefully protesting.

View attachment 67376428
Great! Now apply this very logic to right-wingers responses towards George Floyd vs 1/6.

There are a few left. Public transportation still mandates a mask and vaccination is mandatory for all non citizens entering the US via Canada or Mexico border.

Back
Top Bottom